Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s got a full face of makeup on as well.. for a day doing duck all

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Step away from Spot and Thomas !! I foresee a load of books being sent to Ronnie. We have signed copies of the Thomas books

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Cue a stop off to buy a book basket to put his library books in ...sighs loudly

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think this whole library thing is a 🖕 to the grief she got after World Book Day last week?I can't remember the last time I saw her read to Ronnie.. if ever?

And just when you think she couldn't possibly be any more hateful.. she starts trying to flog a pyramid scheme. I don't know why I'm surprised at this point but she keeps plummeting to new depths.

Aww thanks but I just made the new thread, the title was all @Noonecares .. didn't want to risk taking the credit because you know, she might care after all 😂

Definitely 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I presume you’re saying you went to a baby group in the library and didn’t just sit in the library singing and reading books!
He’s just sitting there touching all the books which are probably full of germs! 🤢

I used to take my twins to the library.. sing songs read books... much more entertaining .
But at least shes took him out the house .

Bit extreme , you cant stop doing things . We haven't been told to stop doing our normal activities??? Plus she came back a few weeks ago and she had sniffles for one day! ...

Reactions: 4
Step away from Spot and Thomas !! I foresee a load of books being sent to Ronnie. We have signed copies of the Thomas books
Aww I don't begrudge a load of books for Ronnie. I'm sure Jamie will read them to him and it'll be nice for the little lad. She sure as tit isn't gonna prioritise her time or money for things like that.

Boggles me that she hasn’t even seemed to consider the spread of this virus. She’s been to a country and holiday park where a worker has tested positive. God knows how many more people are going to be testing positive from Paris and Disneyland soon. Doubt she’s even been tested she seems so irresponsible.

To top it off, she’s now going to a library where the books will carry a tit tonne of germs when she has plenty of money to just buy Ronnie his own books brand new. She will also spread the virus if any of them have it. Obviously it’s great to use libraries to keep them open for everyone but now is not the time. Especially when you’ve just come back from an infected area. Just order him some ‘Ebayer’ books and go and get everyone tested!
Hmmm. Have to disagree with this. That poor child is isolated enough. And if it Encourages her army to take their child to the library and buy second hand, it should be applauded. Although, I’m sure this was a result of a new strategy put in place by Gleam yesterday. It will be the first and last time that child visits a library 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 51
A stop off for a basket for books which she will take home and she’s going to ‘love it guyzz’ and later a video of Jamie reading to Ronnie with hallelujah playing over it

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It really saddens me that she doesn’t seem to have any quality bonding time just her and Ronnie. I thought she might be going on her own to the library with him but nope, Onslow is in tow as usual.

Don’t get me wrong it’s lovely that he spends so much time with Ronnie and I wish my other half could have even half that time with our son (alas one of us has to work!). I just can’t think of a time Sophie has taken Ronnie out alone except when she walked him to her sisters(?) with Henry.

• Sad
Boggles me that she hasn’t even seemed to consider the spread of this virus. She’s been to a country and holiday park where a worker has tested positive. God knows how many more people are going to be testing positive from Paris and Disneyland soon. Doubt she’s even been tested she seems so irresponsible.

To top it off, she’s now going to a library where the books will carry a tit tonne of germs when she has plenty of money to just buy Ronnie his own books brand new. She will also spread the virus if any of them have it. Obviously it’s great to use libraries to keep them open for everyone but now is not the time. Especially when you’ve just come back from an infected area. Just order him some ‘Ebayer’ books and go and get everyone tested!
Personally I don’t think she needs to worry about Disney. We don’t know when this worker caught it and if she had maybe travelled from those affected countries. I would have imagined this all happened after hinch left. Personally I don’t think she should panic. The virus stays on services for a few hours so chances are the books are fine too. I’m more concerned about people taking library books into the loo with them when they do a poo

Isn’t Ronnie a bit young for the Library.
At that age my kids put books in their mouth and dribbled on them so we bought wipeable ones.
My kids had library cards from around 4 months old. We didn’t really get any books out though but We would go to rhyme time. Personally I don’t think you are ever to young for the library but I love books and have read to my kids every night since they were new born. I find Hinch’s effort disingenuous as with most things she does regarding Ronnie

Reactions: 25
I think the whole visiting the library with kids and reading is a great thing to do just NOT at the present time where people are being told to be extra vigilant.
Whoever had this idea be it Gleam or Hinch it’s totally ridiculous and shows a severe lack of awareness.

Reactions: 20
Why does it annoy me that she can’t do anything on her own?!
I’m exactly the same. She’s 30 years old, married, with a child FFS! It’s time to grow the duck up Sophlora! Seriously!! Omg drives me nuts!!!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I have to say I never thought I would see Hinch in a charity shop 🤯

I used to buy all of my daughters books from charity shops when she was a tot so it wasnt an issue if she decided to chew them/dribble on them etc.
We used the library once she was at nursery and knew how to treat books a bit more kindly

Reactions: 9
85EDCF92-CF43-4A95-A50C-43AEBEF30ED4.jpeg

Oh the irony!!! 😂😂😂😂

Edited - sorry @saz1006 I didn’t see you’d posted the exact same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.