Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MLM is multi level marketing so basically a pyramid scheme. They target new mums, unemployed people, disabled people etc and paint it as self-employment. But if you don't recruit people, you don't move up the pyramid and make more money. Also with so many about it's really hard to sell your products which means you lose money in some cases when you have to order a certain amount of stock. In most companies you have to order a certain amount of stock to go up a level. It's a con basically.
Well I won’t be buying it then as I’m not comfortable having a stranger coming into my home trying to persuade me to purchase items. Online all the way for me!

Reactions: 10
Well I won’t be buying it then as I’m not comfortable having a stranger coming into my home trying to persuade me to purchase items. Online all the way for me!
My thoughts about it are, as the person selling it has so many layers above them earning commission from that sale, the mark up must be extortionate and basically what’s in the pot is no better than something from Superdrug or Aldi which is just as good at a fraction of the price.

Reactions: 11
Oh I just can’t cope with her. Nothing feels natural or believable any more. Everything feels like a sales trick...Instagram seriously needs to change. And why can’t anyone else see it???? We are in the minority guys 😭
The majority of her stalkers are... Let's just say.... Thick (only my opinion)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My thoughts about it are, as the person selling it has so many layers above them earning commission from that sale, the mark up must be extortionate and basically what’s in the pot is no better than something from Superdrug or Aldi which is just as good at a fraction of the price.
Basically ripping people off then! Thought it sounded a bit dodgy when you have someone come into your home, definitely not for me! They must be making a fortune

Reactions: 4
Four pages behind so this may have already been mentioned but from putting up a story to putting up results of what skin care people recommend, was a 16 minute gap, 😂

Reactions: 9
So that’s what yesterday was about. Think she will be branching into pyramid schemes now. Scum! Like any of her cult can afford these prices comfortably. I’m surprised she has never jumped on the popular wax melts one.
Is The Ordinary an MLM? I didn't think it was but I'm open to correction.
If it's not, then she'll definitely go with Tropic so that she can flog it to all her sheep.

Basically ripping people off then! Thought it sounded a bit dodgy when you have someone come into your home, definitely not for me! They must be making a fortune
I have a friend who is in a MLM. She is completely brainwashed, can’t stop trying to recruit people and her reaction when anyone who says they’re not interested is so scripted it’s unbelievable. How many companies that employ people charge them hundreds of pounds to go to a conference where they treat the person at the top like the Messiah. This friend was wetting herself as she’d actually picked up his discarded coffee cup!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
If it's not, then she'll definitely go with Tropic so that she can flog it to all her sheep.
No its not and its really cheap. Its what I use so she can keep her filthy mitts off it 😁

I don’t think Ordinary is, but she’ll definitely go for Tropic so she can be at the top of the pile. Then all her little worker bees will be all over Facebook selling it #bossbabe 😫

• Sad
I don't know how she sleeps at night! She has drawers full of expensive make up and make up brushes, shelves full of Liz Earle products yet she's saying she's "shockingly bad at skin care"? duck off Sophie! Honestly you lie like a Chinese menu! Asking your guyyyzzz which brand you should buy virtually guarantees they'll be ordering loads of the same because you endorse it. You greedy, manipulating self obsessed twit!

Reactions: 20
Unbelievable, the beggy cow! Doubt whether the majority of her sheep are going to give Clarins or Clinique recommendations which is no doubt what she’s after. 😡😡😡
I feel like recommending the Aldi skincare because I really rate it, however the pots don’t match her decor and she’ll want more expensive stuff.

Maybe one of her friends is a Tropic ambassador...
Why doesn’t she recommend a reasonably priced range from Superdrug or Boots where most of her followers shop? Why is she interested in natural, ethical beauty when this doesn’t apply to the cleaning brands she promotes??? The woman is a walking contradiction.

Guys.. check out LuAnna the podcast! Her rant of the week mentions mums dressing their kids up as MRs hinch for world book day!!!

soz if it’s been posted!

For people that want to listen but don’t want to listen to the whole podcast it’s the last 5 minutes
I am about to have a listen to it now! I love that podcast!!
I haven’t watched many of stories over the weekend because I couldn’t be bothered to 😂
We fucked off to Grena Green, came home had a lovely meal with close family, then a big party at night with our friends doing the music we all love - northern soul. Whole thing cost under £1.5k and it was perfect. Oh, and we’re still going strong 24 years later with 22 year old twins. Interest free credit for a wedding - why?!!!! It’s all for show. Can’t stand it all 🤢

Jesus wept 😳 that’s the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen. Why do these people think this is ok? Imagine going through your life copying another person? I just don’t get it. Where’s their individuality and personal choices? They’re all needing to grow the duck up!

someone could, ehhhhh, hurry it along with a strategically sent email 🤔
We done Gretna Green too! No way would I be spending the atrocious amount that Zophlora did on a gypsy wedding

• Heart
She’s really annoyed me this morning. Makes me feel so cross and sad and I just can’t see an end to it.

Reactions: 7
I feel like recommending the Aldi skincare because I really rate it, however the pots don’t match her decor and she’ll want more expensive stuff.
I'm a haggard old bint and thought I was beyond saving, but got to say Aldi skin care is amazing, and anyway Soph your days of looking 30 are well over

Last edited:
  • Haha
For duck sake. This is her influence on young mums. Not sure why this girl tagged Stacey too. Has Stacey ever given Rex pouch food?
Wow so Mrs Hinch are inspiring mums to feed their babies pouches and nothing else.....pouches for breakfast, lunch and dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ I gave my baby a pouch every now and a again if we were out or whatever but I enjoy making home cooked food for her!! I wish people would stop looking at Hinch as an inspiration because she is a lazy mum and i wouldn’t take parenting advice from her!

Is there no end to the hunnery and the chavtastic fire hazards?! Spotted on a 'Hinch made me do it' type FB group and everyone's favourite budget DYI group. The comments are adoring 🙄
That is shockingly bad taste and looks chavvy!

• Sick
That bleeping picture of Grinch and Fatsnomzzmanzzz was 100% staged ffs woman get a bleeping hold of yourself. And him “he’s missed his mum today” going on like she’s been fighting fires or bleeping resuscitating people or policing the streets. There are people out there who struggle every single day to make ends meet and just get through each day best they can. Absolutely boils my piss that they’re trying to promote her as something she quite blatantly is not. It’s 2020 when are they gonna shut this bull tit tit show down?!

I’m very angry this morning the starter motor on my car is fucked, I’ve had to get a packed train to work and cover three colleagues work because they’re all off with a sickness bug. Welcome to reality you friggan cockheed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.