Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still post on her private instagram? Are any of you on it and can share with the class?
She does but it's basically the same stuff as she posts on her home page

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Actually I wonder if hinch was so quiet yesterday because of tulisas comeback. Probably the avoidance of people calling her out on her abuse of tulisa

Reactions: 7
She uses Estee Lauder doublewear, and all the pricey cosmetics, there is no way she ONLY uses Liz Earle! Personally, I LOVE L'Occitane, my skins amazing when I use that stuff but its mega expensive so my mam always gets me it for birthdays and christmas because I just cant afford to buy it myself. The Aldi skincare range (which i swear she has mentioned in her stories before) is also fantastic, and was top of some consumer testing for a number of years!

Reactions: 13
Out of interest anyone seen that tulisa seems to be making a come back. There is an article in the daily mail about her on loose women discussing the trolling she has had. Please please let the hinch trolling tulisa moment surface and see if hinch finally addresses that she did it too!!
OMG I must of missed this?!! What did she say?

Reactions: 1
Doesn't surprise me she's using (and clearly promoting) a company who discriminate against pregnant women, and who may be cruelty free themselves but are owned by a company who test on animals 😬 do your research hinch.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Actually I wonder if hinch was so quiet yesterday because of tulisas comeback. Probably the avoidance of people calling her out on her abuse of tulisa
I wonder if she’ll be quiet today but only because SS is staying away as it’s CF’s funeral.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She narrowed it down to TWO brands in 15 minutes?! Wow.... how many responses did she get in that time?!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She narrowed it down to TWO brands in 15 minutes?! Wow.... how many responses did she get in that time?!
That's what I thought!! I smell a rat, what a beg she is. She's so beggy all the time that it's obvious when she's asking about something that she's on the scrounge.

Reactions: 16
So she’s already ‘trying’ one brand, but yet still needs to buy more?! Oh, yes that’s right, so she can try and flog some expensive Tropic products to her sheep. Gotcha, Soph 😉

Reactions: 9
Doesn't surprise me she's using (and clearly promoting) a company who discriminate against pregnant women, and who may be cruelty free themselves but are owned by a company who test on animals 😬 do your research hinch.
She is as bad as her sheep... She follows what they recommend.

Isn't Tropic an MLM scheme?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ yes sophie, you don't know anything about these things but you have the perfect cult to put you at the top of the pyramid....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Isn't Tropic an MLM scheme?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ yes sophie, you don't know anything about these things but you have the perfect cult to put you at the top of the pyramid....
My friend has been raving about Tropic but it seems you have to have someone come to your home for you to buy it which put me off as I like to take my time. What’s MLM please?

Reactions: 2
So she’s already ‘trying’ one brand, but yet still needs to buy more?! Oh, yes that’s right, so she can try and flog some expensive Tropic products to her sheep. Gotcha, Soph 😉
Oh I just can’t cope with her. Nothing feels natural or believable any more. Everything feels like a sales trick...Instagram seriously needs to change. And why can’t anyone else see it???? We are in the minority guys 😭

Reactions: 12
My friend has been raving about Tropic but it seems you have to have someone come to your home for you to buy it which put me off as I like to take my time. What’s MLM please?
MLM is multi level marketing so basically a pyramid scheme. They target new mums, unemployed people, disabled people etc and paint it as self-employment. But if you don't recruit people, you don't move up the pyramid and make more money. Also with so many about it's really hard to sell your products which means you lose money in some cases when you have to order a certain amount of stock. In most companies you have to order a certain amount of stock to go up a level. It's a con basically.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Proof right here that it is an MLM. DO.NOT.BUY

Reactions: 11
Proof right here that it is an MLM. DO.NOT.BUY
OMG have just thought, what if she thinks ’it smells amazing, I love it’ then Signs up to be a distributor and all her sheep buy it and she progresses up the pyramid and drains even more more moneyfrom them! I could not bear it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.