Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Luisa Zissman’s stories today? Appreciate she’s like marmite for some but thought the below was spot on (it followed on from her saying she doesn’t need to see pics of your child dressed up for WBD). Hinch and others (FOD) should take note....

View attachment 91443
Oh god she is one woman I cannot stand - however, she does have a point (even though it kills me to say it)! It does beg the question about all these children Hinch is sharing to her followers! She may be happy for Ronnie to be seen by 3 million, but what about the parents of those other kids? Were they just hoping to catch her attention and get a little DM from her, or are they really happy for their kids to be sprawled across the internet to all those people. I'd imagine, for some of them, they're that dumb they don't realise the risks and are just star struck that she's acknowledged them

Reactions: 19
Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have kids.. but isn't world book day supposed to be about promoting reading to children? The kids dressed as her and the kids in their classes aren't going to read her book are they? When I was at school I'm sure we had to take the book along and talk a bit about the book and character we'd chosen, what the hell are they going to say about Hinch?

Reactions: 40
Swan brand Uk asked who’s your favourite author/what’s your favourite book. Ok it’s only a few answers but fk right off. Why??? I don’t say ‘ooh I love the Puzzler mag, that’s my fave’. Cos that’s the standard of her dot to dot monstrosity. 100yrs of getting to equality and this is result. Stop the world I MUST get off

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's put "walked Henry" on her list which suggests it's not something she does every day. Why would you write that down to tick off? It would be like putting "brushed teeth" on there as well?! Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why are people dressing their kids up as Mrs hinch on World book day!!!!! There are so many notable and influencial authors that kids could dress up as... She's not even an author... What the hell... Educate your kids....!!!!! Cz hinch is on par with Roald Dahl!!! World has gone mad!!
My kids wouldnt even know who mrs hinch is... these parents are just weird!living their lives through their kids ... shameful

The woman literally buys for the sake of it, its pathetic!
She didnt buy the new chopping board! Come onnnnn lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is this thread #12?
I was sure we was in the hundreds?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I wanted to come on and say,
WHO THE duck IS DRESSING THEIR KIDS AS bleeping HINCH FOR BOOK DAY!! 🤬
These parents need help. These kids probably never heard of her! WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!
These “hinchers” need a bleeping slap! 🙄

Reactions: 9
She's put "walked Henry" on her list which suggests it's not something she does every day. Why would you write that down to tick off? It would be like putting "brushed teeth" on there as well?! Cretin.
Remember when she put "play with Ronnie" and "hold Jamie's hand" on a list? This is the level of her intelligence 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have kids.. but isn't world book day supposed to be about promoting reading to children? The kids dressed as her and the kids in their classes aren't going to read her book are they? When I was at school I'm sure we had to take the book along and talk a bit about the book and character we'd chosen, what the hell are they going to say about Hinch?
My eldest 10 didnt want to dress up ...my twins I refused to pay 15 a outfit for one day... daughter went in her dance gear as a character from worlds worst children and my son went in his football kit and took his football annual.... I hate world book day! It's for the parents to show off and who can do better . I said to the kids I'll buy you each a book of your choice and you can all swap and read them.... rather buy a book than a costume! ... call me a misery but 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe stop being a thieving bleep and put some clothes on ? Sick of seeing your scrawny shoulders
Screenshot_20200305-133118_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh my god I’ve seen something worse then fucktard mothers dressing their kid as Hinch! A mental witch dressed her kids as Hinch and soapy Solomon complete with Ronnie and Rex Dolls under their arms 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. The internet has well and truly broken me today. Is it too early for an alcoholic beverage?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I dont understand the hype with the flash power mop. You have to pay 20 quid for the mop. And the cleaning pads and they one use only so you have to constantly buy packs of them every 5 days if you mop once a day, even more frequently if you use a fresh mop for kitchen and bathroom etc. Then you have to buy the liquid in a bottle. And batterys!
That is the most expensive mop I have ever seen!!
I'd rather stick to a manual spray mop with a washable cloth pad..
How do her minions not see that she is advertising something that they will constantly be spending on, and more often or not the profit goes to her!
The Flash mop really irritates me! I don’t believe that she uses it except for when she’s advertising it on her stories.
I’ve got that power/turbo mop that she used to recommend, Tracey I think she used to call it. You only have to buy that once and then you’ve got it, mine has lasted ages. You’d have to buy loads of refills for that Flash mop, it just seems like a rip off.

Reactions: 8
You probs all think I'm being SUPER petty here but, it's really annoyed me that it's 1 in the afternoon and she's only now sat getting ready for the day. :ROFLMAO: I work full time and I'm doing a degree alongside my job, I can't remember the last time I wasn't up and dressed by 7.30/7.45 at a push. It's really irritated me that she can literally laze about doing nothing all day then decide to get ready at 1pm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing about WBD is that in 10 years time when these kids look back at the pictures (let’s face it, it’s just all about the picture for social media isn’t it 🙄) and say ‘who am I dressed as mummy?’ Hinch will be long gone, no one will remember her and the mummy will feel a right twit.
You wouldn’t get that with Roald Dahl, David Walliams, Julia Donaldson etc etc.
I know I’m not making a lot of sense but these people are creating precious memories memories for their kids and their dressing them as bleeping Hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
When mine were at primary they had to come as a character from THEIR favourite book.
Then when my eldest was in yr5 and 6 he didn't want to dress up, neither did his friends so they went as footballers who had appeared in books. A letter soon went round saying that wasn't allowed, so if they didn't want to dress up that was fine and they could bring a prop from a book they were reading.
As time went on, that also got hard. The school recognised that either kids didn't want to do it, and that parents couldn't always afford to let them join in. A new rule came as my youngest was in KS2 that kids could come in their pyjamas and bring their favourite book. Then the older kids in KS2 would go to the younger classes in KS1 and read the little kids their books to them.
Personally I loved that idea as it actually made WBD what it should be, which is enjoying reading and books!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.