Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just gone down the list of 1 star reviews marking them as helpful. Must admit there are a fair few negative comments 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Casper story
Sorry I kinda partly cut the last line out -

"There was no film on I lied. So I had to say the first thing that came into my head! "Casper"
His reply "As in Casper the friendly Ghost?"
Yeah Do you Like it?
"I did when I was a kid"
We all know he rang her to say her Victoria Secrets fffong (thong) was in his pocket from their afternoon rumpy pumpy in the stationery cupboard . Pull the other one guys , and drop the “im a girl , standing in front of a hincher , just hoping they will click my swipe up “ you ain’t no Julia Roberts mate 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just threw up in my mouth
View attachment 10395
This what I mean, this is the kind of person the High Priestess is targeting, poorly educated, stay at home mum’s. It makes me so mad because these girls/young women need strong support and strong role models in their lives, instead they’ve got the grey Hunch master and her Gleam team in the background rubbing their hands in glee

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

The 5 star reviews are really flooding in since she posted screen shots - almost doubled, people are so desperate to get their review on her stories.

Untitled.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m glad she’s had a witch this morning. She’s obviously cracking & her little quite & dim girl next door image is sliding. She’s going to be her own downfall & we will all be here watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just threw up in my mouth
View attachment 10395
Well there you go everyone. The medical professionals who have written many journals, books and conducted research have clearly wasted their time.
You don’t need medication or psychological interventions if you have mental health problems, oh no! With this book costing less than £7, your mental health problems will be cured! Just a little “wipe and pine” will save you from a mental breakdown.

Who would have thought it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.