Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you need to go back and read all the threads as all your questions have been answered 103456 times already 😂

Sorry, I’m new here & just finding my feet with it all x

Reactions: 11
Well you have all annoyed her. She is more interested in talking about the “trolls” this morning than ever. I can’t upload the photo as it’s too large but she has music to destiny’s Child “you left your review but you just don’t have a clue” oh yeah we do you’re out for everything you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone noticed how easily she can “lie” like without batting an eyelid.

Notice the paid for adverts on the sewing machine & she’s “gonna be a sew’er” That soon died a death didn’t it!
Too much like hard work for princess soph.

Reactions: 5

I dunno if anyone has ever posted about this but I’ve just looked on her page & clicked the 3 little dots on the right hand top corner & saw this but my mind is baffled... When did she change her names to these?! It also says changes since 2017 but it says on the page before this one the page was created March 2018?!🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No doubt she will have been reported multiple times, I'm just not sure what the ASA can actually do beyond a slap on the wrist.
They could give her a whacking great fine, not sure if that’s in their remit, but hitting her where it hurts, i.e. her pocket is the only language she would understand. Unfortunately, I think ASA are pretty much a toothless organisation and a sop to the masses so a fine big enough to change her and others like her practices are just never going to happen.

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for her to get in serious trouble for all the non AD - advertising....
Has anyone reported her yet? She definitely needs reporting ASAP! X
I’ve reported her to the ASA when she had the Cadbury chocolate thing sent to her. They were completely uninterested & said she hadn’t broken their guidelines. Apparently things like that are controlled by the CMA - Competition and Markets Authority, which “expects” influencers to disclose if they’ve received money or goods in return for posts.
I think the pertinent word there is “expects”. Rather than “demands”.
Anyway. They basically told me to sod off and stop telling tales.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
They could give her a whacking great fine, not sure if that’s in their remit, but hitting her where it hurts, i.e. her pocket is the only language she would understand. Unfortunately, I think ASA are pretty much a toothless organisation and a sop to the masses so a fine big enough to change her and others like her practices are just never going to happen.
I don't think they can do that yet as the rules are guidelines rather than law. The world of influencer marketing needs more official regulation.

Reactions: 2
Well you have all annoyed her. She is more interested in talking about the “trolls” this morning than ever. I can’t upload the photo as it’s too large but she has music to destiny’s Child “you left your review but you just don’t have a clue” oh yeah we do you’re out for everything you can get.
Not so long ago she put in her stories she didn't take any notice of "trolls" and only focused on the positive after her barmy were sending her messages about so called trolling. Yeah OK Field Commander Hunch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In marketing terms, the Hinch phenomenon is fascinating. The scale of her power of persuasion is a sales dream, I can imagine this years Apprentice applicants analysing how she's done it. She will squeeze every penny she can, then drop the Army like a hot brick before the 💩 hits the fan.

Reactions: 12
She is going to have a shock when her son arrives, I know she’s nervous and rightly so. I don’t believe any first time mum hits the ground running but some do better than others.

For weeks (months almost) after my sons birth I felt lost, I totally adored him and couldn’t keep my eyes off him (still can’t!) but god it is such a change of lifestyle - I didn’t know who I was anymore... you can’t just nip outside to the shops, you can’t just nap in the afternoon, pop out for drinks, sleep through the night... Her life will change massively. No more grey interiors because babies need colour and stimulation, the beautiful stylish and designer cot or pushchair she buys might not work for her son so it’s off to mothercare to buy another. What if Henry doesn’t get along with the baby? Becomes jealous or even snappy?
And god forbid if her son has reflux or CMPA (not wishing this upon her, my son had reflux and it sucked)

I think she’ll be a good mum and I hope she doesn’t pass the child off to grandparents too much but she needs to prepare herself for the massive life change that she’s got to push out in a few months.
Reflux is the worst.. My third had it and screamed for 7 months straight! My Dr offered me antidepressants but that didn't solve the situation, I didn't need tablets to "cure my depression" I was depressed because I had spent 10 months fighting for drs to listen about #2's 7 allergies then they finally agreed with me when #3 was 10 days old, she was diagnosed cmpa at 6 days old and took them 7 months to get the reflux under control.. 17 months of screaming, crying, sick everywhere - the real thick sick from all the reflux milk thickeners, blood in nappies, DRs thinking I'm crazy, etc..

Babies thrive with red, black and blue colours (according to my research 6 years ago before I got my babies toys) so she's screwed!

Reactions: 5
The new post about talking to prima says how she overcame her anxiety :) zoflora is magic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s back to being the self adoring Soph 🤮 Sophie you will never be Marie Kondo, you have far too much tit in your baskets, narnias and storage units.

Reactions: 9
Having read the press articles and the book the whole weight issue still confuses me -
She says in the book she left sixth form and got a job in telesales in Chelmsford.
She left that job when she was 23 to work in London and that's where she met Jamie.
When she was 21 she had a gastric band fitted and in the book she says she lost eight stone in weight since 2011.
So she's born in 1990 so in 2011 that makes her age 21!
What she doesn't say is exactly how long it took her to lose this eight stone.
She also doesn't say if she was 16 stone or 20 stone etc.,
Also surely there must be some images of her being larger during this time?
In the book she says the band slipped in 2013, so was the weight all lost before the slip?
All of this confuses me.

Reactions: 18
Having read the press articles and the book the whole weight issue still confuses me -
She says in the book she left sixth form and got a job in telesales in Chelmsford.
She left that job when she was 23 to work in London and that's where she met Jamie.
When she was 21 she had a gastric band fitted and in the book she says she lost eight stone in weight since 2011.
So she's born in 1990 so in 2011 that makes her age 21!
What she doesn't say is exactly how long it took her to lose this eight stone.
She also doesn't say if she was 16 stone or 20 stone etc.,
Also surely there must be some images of her being larger during this time?
In the book she says the band slipped in 2013, so was the weight all lost before the slip?
All of this confuses me.
Totally agree, it doesn’t add up

Reactions: 10
She's clearly been over indulged her whole life. Doesn't stick at anything either, gives up a sales career to faff around with extensions and play at housewife the way children play t at tea parties. I think she's probably genuinely outraged that not everyone likes or agrees with her. I'm 100% sure Gleam told her not to read the negative stuff too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.