Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came up on my IG today. Someone has tagged Hinch saying ooh you need these so I reckon they will appear VERY soon -‘these are amazing,I love them’ followed by a swipe up. It‘s a leaf shaped soap/scourer/holder for the sink

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All these world book day posts are really sad. Hey soph.
How about you tell your followers it’s sweet but why don’t the kids choose a children’s book that is appropriate to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Silicone lids for oven dishes that she doesn't even use 🤣🤣 🙄

Silicone lids, what's next silicone tits to go with your silicone lips!
Surely she already has silicone tits? They look fake to me. They have that 90s Pamela Anderson half watermelon shape going on....

Reactions: 10
Jesus wept at all those "mini hinchers", I'd be mortified to send my kid in school like that. bleeping cringe fest.

Reactions: 15
Re the silicone lids I bought some a few weeks ago so I quickly ordered another set before she send the price soaring and took her percentage. God helps us if she starts to promote soap now

Reactions: 3
This world book Day thing makes me really want to get off this planet now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
This has got to be a piss take surely? I highly doubt Sainsbury's would consider someone with such a poor grasp of English language and grammar for a position in management. I would like to think they wouldn't employ anyone for any position if this standard of literacy is anything to go by.
How utterly sad that when asked to introduce yourself to a group of managers this person’s first thought was to identify as a “Hincher”. Pathetic.
Stop the world I want to get off.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t the whole idea of WBD to dress up as your favourite character from a book you have read? I despair!

Reactions: 17
Give that bleeping finger a day off! I never in my 33 years thought I’d actually be Offended by someone’s twiglet finger!
I'm just catching up but why does she have a box labelled just Ella's kitchen? Is ronnieblezzhim on them longterm? They're meant to be a stepping stone to actual food not an entire diet! Ronnie wouldnt know what to do with solid food!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All these world book day posts are really sad. Hey soph.
How about you tell your followers it’s sweet but why don’t the kids choose a children’s book that is appropriate to them.
I blame the parents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 6 year old is Horrid Henry as he loves the books and my 3 year old is Dumbo cause the costume is too damned cute. As if anyone would be twatish enough to send their kid in as a frigging activity journal 🙈🙈
Read this and my first thought was Henry hoover for some reason and I pictured a kid dressed as a hoover 😂 then for life of me couldn't think of a kids book with hoovers in.
I must get more sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just catching up but why does she have a box labelled just Ella's kitchen? Is ronnieblezzhim on them longterm? They're meant to be a stepping stone to actual food not an entire diet! Ronnie wouldnt know what to do with solid food!
Do you buy a plastic box ( 4 actually ) to store the Ella’s pouch’s and other terracycle products. That’s a bit ironic isn’t it. But she is so dense she doesn’t see it.
My grandson has some Ella’s ( mum and dad both work full time but he does have other food ) and they keep them in the bag with their cardboard waste not in a special plastic box with a label .

Reactions: 1
The fuckin reposts of kids dressed up as Hinchers make me want to puke. There are millions of children's books out there and they are dressed as a dot to dot book 😡

One youtuber I follow has dressed her daughter as Greta Thunberg - that did make me smile this morning

Reactions: 7
In response to that world book day tutu 🙄

My daughter has chosen to go as a witch, so happy days for me. I'm just recycling her Halloween outfit 😂😂
Sorry but if you're a teacher and cannot think of one non naughty book character to dress up as I actually despair. Definitely wouldnt want them teaching my kid if the extent of their book knowledge is 50 bloody shades.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.