Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will cop in on the coronavirus .. probably start doing swipe ups for hinch steriliser next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think the whole Mrs Hinch has been staged from Day One? A management company have approached Sophie, or she interviewed, to be Mrs x and to clean, promote and make money. Everything has been carefully thought out?
This is exactly what happened! She approached a management company but they weren’t interested until she started raking in the followers. Gleam then signed her up. I’m trying to find the link but can’t find it.. I’ve read it on a previous thread. Anyone else remember?

Reactions: 12
Amazing! What is it like with electric usage.. like do you notice it on your monthly bill ?
Sorry for hijacking the thread 😂 my first home and without sounding too Hinchy 'I'm still learning' 😂😂
Honestly dont really notice. They're like 6p an hour to run or summat and the tiers fold down so if you've got something heavy like jeans you can fold the waistband between two heated bits. Check them out on lakeland or I got mine on QVC when it was on special😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just love that first comment 😂 😂 😂
Why are these idiots (sorry parents) encouraging their children to play with cleaning products!? They are chemicals you twit. I wouldn't allow my kids to play with them and handle them, full or not. Surely you teach your children to keep away from cleaning products or is that just me 😒

Reactions: 15
people would find her a lot more relatable if she just came out and admitted she smokes, why all the secrecy, her whole life is a lie
They would but then she would get hung for smoking when she has a baby or there would be loads of questions and accusations about if she smoked while pregnant so she probably just keeps it zipped to be on the safe side.

Reactions: 5
I'm still trying to rack my brain about when she posted that poll about what lights her followers preferred. Because I feel like that was a while before she even mentioned the hole In the wall/kitchen re fit. Or am i wrong ?

Why are these idiots (sorry parents) encouraging their children to play with cleaning products!? They are chemicals you twit. I wouldn't allow my kids to play with them and handle them, full or not. Surely you teach your children to keep away from cleaning products or is that just me 😒
I agree. Its almost like they're encouraging their kids to go under the sink and play with harmful cleanig products.

Reactions: 2
I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas” 😫🙉
I was singing this while I was cooking tea tonight, god help me. And fun fact guyzzz, my daughter who works in a nursery said it's the song used to teach the phonic "y" and they sing I like to eat eat eat yoghurt and bananas.

Reactions: 2
So guyzzz looks like we are getting a memory corner in the loft for trace, which, because of the tick looks like it might already be finished! Now we know why Mr. Electrican nearly saw Hinch in her birthday suit (yes she did have a 30th Birthday a few weeks ago, you might have missed it, was very low key! 🤣)

.....so guyzzzz get ready for lots more wedding photos when we take a trip down memory lane in the memory corner! CAN’T WAIT 🙄🤯

CE474A33-3B2B-4257-BA25-07D38B7885B9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So for those of us who are appalled by Mrs Hinch encouraging over 3 million people to buy cleaning products and spray chemicals throughout their homes daily - this was her defence to those criticising her for destroying the planet and adding to plastic waste:

Just shows her main priority is making MONEY and to hell with any morals or values! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So guyzzz looks like we are getting a memory corner in the loft for trace, which, because of the tick looks like it might already be finished! Now we know why Mr. Electrican nearly saw Hinch in her birthday suit (yes she did have a 30th Birthday a few weeks ago, you might have missed it, was very low key! 🤣)

.....so guyzzzz get ready for lots more wedding photos when we take a trip down memory lane in the memory corner! CAN’T WAIT 🙄🤯

View attachment 91243
She had a great big duck off extension built which doubled the footprint of the house (but was so badly planned that there's empty space everywhere) but she wants to sit up in the loft and weep as she looks through her memory books, probably including screenshots of herself and Ronnie with the Gretal filter on. U ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all
Newbie here, been lurking for a while. I used to be a “hincher” and somehow stumbled across Tattle and my eyes have been opened to the real Mrs Hinch!!
I feel so sorry for Ronnie, she never seems to take him anywhere except shops!! Poor kid needs stimulation!!
Also, “Mrs Hinch Limited” is registered on companies house. I can’t wait to see

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my good lord, is she really proud of people’s kids dressing as her or her tit bland as a magnolia wall book for world book day. So fecking glad my child decided to dress as a sufragette, literally as proud as punch, then you have this disgrace with an ego as big as her ebayer affiliated basket proud that a child is wandering around with hazardous substances in bottles.. even if they are empty.. ITS WORLD BOOK DAY NOT WORLD HINCH DAY. Sorry not sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.