Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah they're brill. They dont get boiling hot. I have a cover that goes over mine, looks like a tent. Cheaper than the tumble drier. I leave mine on overnight and turn it off before I go to work. Also helps keep the room warm 😁

Nah I'm more of a piss mesel kinda lass!! (Has been known) 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Ha ha yeah me to 😂😂😂 but I am full of air also for some reason 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who here is old enough to remember the programme Bewitched? Hinch really reminds me of the character Samantha. The witch who would twitch her nose to get what she wanted. I think Hinch is a copy of Samantha the witch! She even looks like her.

GettyImages-77798302x-566226763df78ce16196922b.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who here is old enough to remember the programme Bewitched? Hinch really reminds me of the character Samantha. The witch who would twitch her nose to get what she wanted. I think Hinch is a copy of Samantha the witch! She even looks like her.

View attachment 91219
The claw!!! Which Hinchy and her claw always makes me think of the below from Toy Story...:LOL:
BA4E275B-B6C6-4214-91F6-0754502FAA97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sat here nodding at some of those comments on the DM... It’s good to see that at least 3/4 of the folk on there dont like her.

Probably even more than 3/4

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eating her dinner on the sofa 🙄. She has a dining table... That’s sat at three times a year 🤔. What a chavvy twit.
Gets an extension so she can have a seperate dining room, that they never use!!!!!
Infuriating.
I bet its because she doesnt want to move all those dusty dishes she keeps on there.
That dining room is first display purposes only.
Wasteful family.

Reactions: 14
Where's the crusty bread? Where's the mash/roast potatoes? If you're going to have a casserole you've got to go all out! There's no way I could just have a bowl of slop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
long time watching first time posting

if she carnt cook why not try a gousto box or hello fresh box (cue more swipe ups)

as for ronnie and eating i loved seeing my kids get messy while eating/exploring food
mash in the hair spaghetti faces etc it made bath time more fun seeing a baby happy fed and mucky to a clean baby ready for bed

its like her cleaning why clean something thats already clean what is the point?

i actually think she gives more people anxiety
when my first was born i was a nightmare i would panic my house isn't spotless what will people think, i need my house to be clean to be a good mom oh my god that sounds so bad

fast forward 6 years with my second
the house work can wait im spending time with my baby and cleaning too

then my 3rd sod the cleaning im having cuddles and house work can wait memories carnt and i still live by this

my home is lived in not a show home
mess is a sign of a loved home

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nah they're brill. They dont get boiling hot. I have a cover that goes over mine, looks like a tent. Cheaper than the tumble drier. I leave mine on overnight and turn it off before I go to work. Also helps keep the room warm 😁
Amazing! What is it like with electric usage.. like do you notice it on your monthly bill ?
Sorry for hijacking the thread 😂 my first home and without sounding too Hinchy 'I'm still learning' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gets an extension so she can have a seperate dining room, that they never use!!!!!
Infuriating.
I bet its because she doesnt want to move all those dusty dishes she keeps on there.
That dining room is first display purposes only.
Wasteful family.
Jeez, another Instagrammer has turned her dining room into what can only be described as a shed, although she calls it a ‘cedar room’. She says she doesn’t need a dining room now. I often wonder if these people are in an alternative universe. (It’s beckyhomesweethome 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope all these chemicals are empty that parents are sending their children to school with!
whats very very sad is world book day should be for children to express themselves using their favourite book. Why would any of these children even know who Mrs hinch is, and why would any child want to walk around with a box of chemicals. Im Sorry but the parents arranging this for their children need help, and stop using their children to impress a sales women and to maybe just maybe get a share on her story, absolutely insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That’s their smoking jackets. I’ll bet there are two pairs of crocs on the floor as well for when they nip out for a quick neb
people would find her a lot more relatable if she just came out and admitted she smokes, why all the secrecy, her whole life is a lie

Reactions: 8
I can’t escape this bloody woman 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 91187

What really bugs me about these products is that they are mainly metal, I know from buying things like that many many years ago , they are a total waste of money, peg tins - damp pegs, utilities tins - wet damp bottles , etc. All rust after a while 🙄

Also ( and don’t steal this hinch, fabulosa sp? Is great sprayed in the bottom of the kitchen bin, plastic ones 😂 or inside the bin bag, million times longer lasting than bin powders that smell very chemically

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
people would find her a lot more relatable if she just came out and admitted she smokes, why all the secrecy, her whole life is a lie
I really do think she gets a thrill out of her lies. She must do. She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer so it probably makes her feel clever thinking she’s got one over people

Reactions: 12
whats very very sad is world book day should be for children to express themselves using their favourite book. Why would any of these children even know who Mrs hinch is, and why would any child want to walk around with a box of chemicals. Im Sorry but the parents arranging this for their children need help, and stop using their children to impress a sales women and to maybe just maybe get a share on her story, absolutely insane.
Mine wanted to be Fantastic Mr Fox, Aslan or Lucy, or even a character from a nursery rhyme not a bloody wank dream of their parents. Please let children read proper books!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 91219
Ample old enough lol but let's not insult Samantha, she isn't stuffed with botox and fillers 😂 (that was a good programme!)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.