Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate I splashed out and treated myself to one of the heated airers from Lakeland. Changed my bleeping life! Sling the washing on, plug it in and leave it overnight, job done πŸ‘ It was expensive but our house is small and I can't stand having washing strung about everywhere, plus it's a cold and draughty house so stuff would take days and days to dry.
Do you not get worried about it starting a fire? Genuine question as I am thinking about getting one for my house but I'm worried.

Reactions: 1
Do you not get worried about it starting a fire? Genuine question as I am thinking about getting one for my house but I'm worried.
Nah they're brill. They dont get boiling hot. I have a cover that goes over mine, looks like a tent. Cheaper than the tumble drier. I leave mine on overnight and turn it off before I go to work. Also helps keep the room warm 😁

howay man ye neva said you pump with laughing?? I divvin. That is me trying to talk geordie by the way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m a bit crap at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nah I'm more of a piss mesel kinda lass!! (Has been known) πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 6
Nah they're brill. They dont get boiling hot. I have a cover that goes over mine, looks like a tent. Cheaper than the tumble drier. I leave mine on overnight and turn it off before I go to work. Also helps keep the room warm 😁

Nah I'm more of a piss mesel kinda lass!! (Has been known) πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Yeah it's like a gentle heat. My cat goes under the cover because it's like a little luxury heated tent for him πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maldon Costa followed by Home Bargains? Or the field? Don't think there's anything else there..
She doesn't even go to the proper Costa in the retail park, she goes to the one in the corner of Next. It's a lot more convenient for her because Next is right by the disabled parking spaces. When Onslow posted that video of her walking back to the car from Home Bargains, he was parked in a disabled space. I go to Aldi in that retail park every week and the only parking spaces he could have filmed her from at that angle are all disabled spaces.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hinch and her followers really remind me of the mentality of people in MLM schemes, the "you're just jealous" comments, the cult-esqueness of it all. Give it a year, she'll be selling cleaning products through her pyramid scheme "reps"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She doesn't even go to the proper Costa in the retail park, she goes to the one in the corner of Next. It's a lot more convenient for her because Next is right by the disabled parking spaces. When Onslow posted that video of her walking back to the car from Home Bargains, he was parked in a disabled space. I go to Aldi in that retail park every week and the only parking spaces he could have filmed her from at that angle are all disabled spaces.
Why am I not surprised that they are the sort of dicks that park in a disabled space when they don't need to? Being a thick bleep isn't a disability Soph, ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the garage is her place where she switches off.
switches off from what exactly? Neither of the fuckwits work!! There’s no excuse for not cooking fresh meals for Ronnie. If they can’t cook, maybe they should spend some of their cash on cookery lessons.
Needs to get her priorities straight as her actions are a form of neglect.
I bet she tells herself that this will all be over in a few years and they’ll be loaded and live an amazing life, but they’ll be no bond with Ronnie and she will have massive regrets as you can’t get this time back, however much money you have in the bank.
I’m sure someone has answered this already but there’s so much posting to catch up on! I reckon she goes there to have a sneaky smoke!

Reactions: 8
On the food front I am going to cut her a lot more slack than most of you over Ronnie's diet. My daughter has just turned two and is a super picky eater. Up until 1 she was more or less exclusively breast fed....she really resisted against weaning, to the point where i was super nervous about her starting nursery at 1 because i was convinced she wouldn't eat anything there and I wasn't expressing successfully any more at that point. The Ella's Kitchen pouches were for ages about the only thing I could get her to eat. Even now, just turned two, we still use them a bit and she is a super picky eater. She loves feeding herself cereals, toast yoghurt and fruit but I cannot get her to self feed anything with vegetables or meat in and every time I've tried giving her bits of my food, whether it be my home made chicken casserole, fajitas, whatever, she has refused. Spoon feeding her a bit of Ella when she let's me is one of the only ways I ensure she has enough variety in her diet at home. That might be an unnecessarily detailed tangent, but my point is she might be struggling to get him to eat anything else. There's many things I judge her for but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on this particular one....

Reactions: 1
I don't think there's anything wrong with the pouches. But try other things as well. Like you said you have. He doesn't have to eat other stuff - just try it. I think a lot of babies are like yours, they pick and choose. But that's the whole point of giving them different things to try. As well as the more pureed stuff .

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think the whole Mrs Hinch has been staged from Day One? A management company have approached Sophie, or she interviewed, to be Mrs x and to clean, promote and make money. Everything has been carefully thought out?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On the food front I am going to cut her a lot more slack than most of you over Ronnie's diet. My daughter has just turned two and is a super picky eater. Up until 1 she was more or less exclusively breast fed....she really resisted against weaning, to the point where i was super nervous about her starting nursery at 1 because i was convinced she wouldn't eat anything there and I wasn't expressing successfully any more at that point. The Ella's Kitchen pouches were for ages about the only thing I could get her to eat. Even now, just turned two, we still use them a bit and she is a super picky eater. She loves feeding herself cereals, toast yoghurt and fruit but I cannot get her to self feed anything with vegetables or meat in and every time I've tried giving her bits of my food, whether it be my home made chicken casserole, fajitas, whatever, she has refused. Spoon feeding her a bit of Ella when she let's me is one of the only ways I ensure she has enough variety in her diet at home. That might be an unnecessarily detailed tangent, but my point is she might be struggling to get him to eat anything else. There's many things I judge her for but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on this particular one....
I do sympathise with you. Every child is different and they all learn to cope with food in their own ways and some just resist, no matter what the parents do.
However, I think Jamie and Sophie Hinchcliff have not let little Ronnie explore and taste different foods and flavours. One of my grandchildren couldn’t bear to touch food while the other enjoyed baby led weaning but my daughter was ready to let them explore. Now they eat everything!

Reactions: 12
Hinch and her followers really remind me of the mentality of people in MLM schemes, the "you're just jealous" comments, the cult-esqueness of it all. Give it a year, she'll be selling cleaning products through her pyramid scheme "reps"
I knew someone doing this MLM selling shite. And everywhere you went she was trying to push the product on you. Needless to say I no longer see this friend

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.