Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hinch casserole” no no, Soph. If you made it from scratch, your own recipe then yes you can dub it the “hinch” casserole but when it’s just two packs of salty Colman’s sachets thrown in to make a watery mess... well I couldn’t even stomach that nevermind claim the fucker to be my own

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The moms and kids always get me 😔 That’s not cute or fun, it’s for the gram.
There’s only two scenarios there, either the mom is living through the child or the little one actually wants to be dressed like that which makes you wonder how much time the mother is spending cleaning or emulating Hinch that the child idolises her too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If she’s made casserole (again!!) why can’t Ronnie have it too instead of that other mush!

Reactions: 10
Honestly another flipping casserole 🙄 it's the most easiest thing to cook that's why she has it every night! Shame really as it's easily something Ronnie could have with them. She winds me up so much now!

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she can't give Ronnie a piece of cucumber, cheese, a segment of orange. She doesn't even have to cook! It's so easy! And the things he'll learn from it, flavour, smell, texture in his mouth, in his hands, fine motor skills - the pincer grip!, squeezing and squashing, dropping on the floor. So many things he can learn with just a little bit of food to play with.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Seriously wtf another casserole!! Why not make dinner for all of them at the same time and sit at the table with Ronnie in his high chair and just let him feed himself and get bleeping messy! Oh and I don't mean a casserole! How hard is it to boil up a few potatoes along with some veg and a bit of chicken or something. He would absolutely love it. I just can't believe how lazy her parenting is. Yes she loves him we get that but she needs to actually be his mother. I'm not assuming he's stuck behind that sofa all the time(Well I really hope not) but when I see him it's actually hard to watch coz he's just sat on a playmat looking lost. Why does she never show him rolling around the floor or does she not let him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Two days ago she’s was buying some 1001 grim carpet foam because she’d ‘run out’.

Today she has at least 4 bottles in the house. This doesn’t include the contents of the kitchen cupboards and the upstairs ‘narnia’. Where did they appear from?

*shakes head* come on, keep up with your inventory Soph! I dunno, maybe you could...write some lists...or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ to help you keep track? Just a suggestion?
Why didn’t she open the cupboard, what she hiding????

Reactions: 7
Seriously wtf another casserole!! Why not make dinner for all of them at the same time and sit at the table with Ronnie in his high chair and just let him feed himself and get bleeping messy! Oh and I don't mean a casserole! How hard is it to boil up a few potatoes along with some veg and a bit of chicken or something. He would absolutely love it. I just can't believe how lazy her parenting is. Yes she loves him we get that but she needs to actually be his mother. I'm not assuming he's stuck behind that sofa all the time(Well I really hope not) but when I see him it's actually hard to watch coz he's just sat on a playmat looking lost. Why does she never show him rolling around the floor or does she not let him.
Can you imagine Jabba the Mutt if little RonJonLongLegs was dropping food on the floor 😂 the greedy bastard would just sit under the high chair with his gob wide open 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we're all only all still learning and all that, but maybe learn to make something other than (horrible looking) casseroles???

Reactions: 11
She’s only putting her food up coz she’s knows she’s gonna get ‘trolled’. She’s has definitely gotten really boring so she needs some content. She’ll be on again tonight or tomorrow crying that someone said her casserole looked like sheep brains 😂
From some of the comments I read on that daily mail article lots of people seem to be saying they did follow her but now she’s boring so they have stopped. It would be interesting to see how many actual followers she has. I don’t think it’s even as many as 1 million especially based on the amount of comments she gets on a post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.