Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said we’d see a Cif Heart or hinched today on her sink 🤣
Bet those pesky water marks on that totally impractical draining board drive her mad!

She actually makes more mess cleaning it than using it for its given purpose. Hysterical 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she expose the people and their account that send her “bad” messages but hides the username and profile picture of those who send her the arselicking messages?

Reactions: 22
I’m amazed I managed to bring up 2 kids when I see all the tit people have to do these days! Luckily mine are 26 and almost 24 now and still alive......so that’s something!
These days I prefer my dogs. And you can crate them when they’re puppies...apparently that’s frowned upon with actual human babies! Who knew?! 🤷‍♀️

*no actual babies were put in crates during the making of this post
What wait? You can’t put kids in crates? I better take my 8 month old out.

I’ve today realised my daughter is 2 days younger than Ronnie, I thought she was quite a bit younger
She’s been crawling for a month or so now. and this afternoon she pulled herself up on the tv unit and walked along it.
I’ve spent the day moving things she can grab and knock off.
goodbye vases and pretty things again for another 2 years.
I will miss you 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think sometimes people reach on here. I don't mean any harm but we shouldn't be speculating if he has autism or any other sort of condition. We have seen Ronnie smiling and responding to people/things many times. He can sit unaided aswell. Some kids just develop quicker than others.

I'm sorry but I found it upsetting when friends commented on my son saying their kids did XYZ by that age and now hes excelling in nursery and can speak better than their kids!

She has a WHOLE lot wrong with her - the lies, the greed, the falseness but I don't think her mothering skills should be questioned.
I think her mothering skills are fair game in terms of she rarely shows anything of interacting with WonWon, when she is she's shrieking, and waving things in his face and then snatching them away. I agree that people shouldn't be making assumptions about his development level or potential conditions he may or may not have, but I feel we can comment on the stimulation (or lack of) that Hinch appears to give him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she expose the people and their account that send her “bad” messages but hides the username and profile picture of those who send her the arselicking messages?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jamie, her mum, sister and even herself sent them messages in to her!

Reactions: 11
I was thinking that when she was cleaning it. Why the heck is she using an abrasive cloth on a brand new sink? She’ll have it ruined in no time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh here we go, how odd she just happens to land on an arse licking post. Have a look on DM Soph, there’s some lovely posts on there for you 😉
It’s messiah soph now from the church of hinch, is it? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking that when she was cleaning it. Why the heck is she using an abrasive cloth on a brand new sink? She’ll have it ruined in no time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh here we go, how odd she just happens to land on an arse licking post. Have a look on DM Soph, there’s some lovely posts on there for you 😉
You don’t realise the other 50% of people that feel shite because of you either Soph atb

Reactions: 6
They seriously need to find ther own identity coz ther gunna be fucked when hinch fades away 🐴
Totally.. I'm dumbfounded why they have to copy every inch of her life!? 😳

She is getting more weird by the day!

Reactions: 8
I think her mothering skills are fair game in terms of she rarely shows anything of interacting with WonWon, when she is she's shrieking, and waving things in his face and then snatching them away. I agree that people shouldn't be making assumptions about his development level or potential conditions he may or may not have, but I feel we can comment on the stimulation (or lack of) that Hinch appears to give him.
I think it's fair enough that people comment and to be expected. We're here to discuss and comment on her content, and Ronnie through her own choice is a large part of that content.
I don't often discuss him myself but I never see comments relating to him or her parenting on here that I feel have come from a place of nastiness, not at all.

Reactions: 19
You don’t realise the other 50% of people that feel shite because of you either Soph atb
She probably does realise she just doesn't give two flying f@#$s tho it's all about the ££££ isn't it .

I feel bad saying this but if god forbid there is anything wrong with Ronnie I think she would be that kind of person that would ( dont know how to put this ) use it to her advantage to gain more sympathy from her followers. Feel horrible saying that but I just think it's true . Sorry if this sounds like I'm a right horrible cow .

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Onslow is in Tesco taking photos of her Books 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is such a famous author you know 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She probably does realise she just doesn't give two flying f@#$s tho it's all about the ££££ isn't it .

I feel bad saying this but if god forbid there is anything wrong with Ronnie I think she would be that kind of person that would ( dont know how to put this ) use it to her advantage to gain more sympathy from her followers. Feel horrible saying that but I just think it's true . Sorry if this sounds like I'm a right horrible cow .
Sorry to say but I completely agree with you xx

Onslow is in Tesco taking photos of her Books 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is such a famous author you know 😂😂😂😂
Why on earth would you do that??? The actual duck? She talks about her book like 5 times a day, I’ve never seen such a self obsessed person in my life 😕 I bet she makes Onslow do this to boost her self esteem

or onlslow just does it cause he knows how hurt she gets when she’s not the centre of attention... bleeping hellJamie you’ll soon haveenough of her.

Reactions: 13
Sorry to say but I completely agree with you xx

Why on earth would you do that??? The actual duck? She talks about her book like 5 times a day, I’ve never seen such a self obsessed person in my life 😕 I bet she makes Onslow do this to boost her self esteem

or onlslow just does it cause he knows how hurt she gets when she’s not the centre of attention... bleeping hellJamie you’ll soon haveenough of her.
Felt bad even writing it 🤦🏼‍♀️ xx

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.