Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a bit irresponsible of her to let him off the lead with other dogs about?
I’m just catching up and I was going to write exactly this! The other dogs when she turns the camera round can be seen on leads with their owners, surely it’s responsible for owners to put them on leads in narrow paths like she is and if everyone else’s dog is on a lead? This actually pisses me off because the amount of arguments I have with people about this when their dogs run up to mine and mind are on a lead for a reason because they are both from Romania, don’t have great recall yet and will just bugger off if let off lead and Iv had my two 6 years! and one of mine hates dogs she doesn’t know, the amount of times a dog has run up to mine causing a scene and I’m trying to control 2 dogs going mental and then some stupid owner that isn’t calling their dog back! Not my fault if my dog ends up going for theirs! Tbh my dogs are small the pain in the arse one is a chihuahua so she wouldn’t exactly do much damage 😂 but it’s frightening to her having a dog Henry’s size running about near her and coming up to her, if other dogs are on a lead and keeping a distance then keep your own dog away!

sorry for the rant, I just hate crap dog owners! Hinch especially as she’s one of the worst! Overfed and used as an accessory treated like a baby, she treats him more of a baby than the actual human one!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Haha what a cheek! I’m a gay bloke! With a husband and cats 😂 can’t be doing with kids, they’d only end up stuck behind the sofa with me so we chose not to have any 😂
I’m straight with a hubby and cats, and I can’t be doing with kids as they terrify me 🤣😂 and when I read on here everything you have to do like feed them and make sure they sit the right way it scares me even more 🤣🤣 so well done you lovely lot for doing what you do. I take my hat off to you all who have a family, single parenting and working 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It would not remotely surprise me if she has had a stockpile of spring time Zoflora hidden away somewhere and now conveniently gets a few bottles out for the gram! She could quite easily have had that card made and posted to herself. Wouldn't be the first time she's done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's the betting that Lee Ryan got pissed right off that she posted the message he sent her in Jan, and that's why he then took the piss.
It was a private message, but she just couldn't help herself and had to post it for all to see. Making out it was something more than it actually was. He was no doubt embarrassed and mortified... Hence why he responded whilst sat next to her girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am 10 pages behind and haven’t watched her stories today but I feel like she shared the picture of Ronnie in a small hat because he was ‘trollled’ for having a big head in the past. No one bit to her comment so she’s now made a twit of herself, shared the daily mail article knowing full well she will get negative press and be able to cry and say I’m being bullied. She can’t send people here because they will learn she’s not the nicest person!

I just feel like a meltdown is brewing but she hasn’t got anything to meltdown over so she’s trying to make something up!

Reactions: 16
I’ve just noticed in this pic that DoggieRonnie has his seatbelt attached to his harness, so he travels on the back seat with Baby Ronnie 🤔
what’s wrong with the bloody dog going in the boot!?
My dogs used to travel on the backseat with their seatbelts until I had my daughter, now they’re in the boot with a boot guard. God forbid something pisses the dog off or something because they won’t be able to do anything whilst driving :/

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I went to school with her, I didn't know her well but her and the "kids" would swan around school looking down on us mere mortals.

My parents live in Maldon and sometimes see her out. The first time they saw her, my dad didn't have a clue who she was and whispered to my mum "look, there's a drag queen" 😂
I love your Dad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just noticed in this pic that DoggieRonnie has his seatbelt attached to his harness, so he travels on the back seat with Baby Ronnie 🤔
what’s wrong with the bloody dog going in the boot!?
My dogs used to travel on the backseat with their seatbelts until I had my daughter, now they’re in the boot with a boot guard. God forbid something pisses the dog off or something because they won’t be able to do anything whilst driving :/
Because they’re brothers don’t you know! The boot would never do for her first son.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9E5873D0-94AC-428A-A126-3D7F72A47C99.png

"It really is the simple things that make me happy" .... Well she's bleeping simple, but she don't make me happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not great at holding things is he poor boy
I just came on to say that, I think Ronnie is a beautiful baby regardless and it was amazing to watch him seemingly thrive in disneyland, but he is older than my little sister (my dad hasn't stopped 😂)only by a little bit and she has 4 teeth, is so alert, can sit up, smiles, make noise etc and he can’t even really hold anything, I was expecting him to put it straight to his mouth but he doesn’t even do that :(
My post by no means is to sound malicious like I said he is a beautiful baby I just find it quite sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.