Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say Henry is not looking for a fox. He does what every dog does when you let them out and sniffs about 😡😡

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling Onslow is back at work, whether on a PT basis or doing some consultancy work. Either way, he’s out all day.

My hunch is that Hinch isn’t keen on him being away from her at all, so the evening beforehand and during the days he works, that’s when she gets all manic and really fixates on stuff mentioned here.
I don't think she's fit to be left alone ,if he's out then the sausage dog owner is Sophie sitting ,as far as I can see,since having Ron she's never been alone with him 🤷

Reactions: 17
Omg she’s discovered silicone lids I’ve had mine a few weeks and just ordered a few more as the price will rocket when the sheep get going! But better than cling film

Reactions: 8
What did I bloody say the other day!!!??? BINGO!!! Beggy witch
I mentioned the other day too about Soph or Jamie taking Henry out for a walk and BINGO she's taken him out.
If it wasn't for Tattle Soph would have buggar all content, and she has the cheek to call us trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do Zoflora still pay her? Zoflora hour is in that new book of lists I think. Disguised promo for this from Hinch a few days ago.

A5764542-AC9D-467D-8FCF-33DF141B87E2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Feel offended😂 actually my kids dad is about hes my partner.. not very doting though. Hes a bit of a twit but hes my twit 😂🤷‍♀️
I've been happily married five years, work full time, this is just some fun for me. Nice that this person is following the #bekind mantra though making these assumptions. I'd much rather be a Susan than clean for seven hours straight and beg for validation on instagram. But that's just me and my warped vicious troll mind 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

View attachment 91039This comment had me roaring
I’m tempted to suspect rabies 😂😂😂😂

Also the hinching mum at the school today has a t shirt on saying

In a world where you can be anything
Be a #hincher

Written in Disney font in grey glitter! 🤮
Of course it was bloody Disney font.

Reactions: 21
Zoflora has got the be one of the most useless and harmful chemical products on the shelves. It doesn’t even clean, can’t understand the attraction even smelling the smallest amount diluted recently makes me cough and my eyes water.

Reactions: 15
I’m calling it now! We keep getting shots of her garden and how she can’t wait to get out there. Now she suddenly has a sensory box for the kid and the fake grass is his favourite. #gifted Astro in time for summer!
Finally, her garden will be as fake as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Early entry for the tattle bingo:astro turf edition.

Hinch cackling as she hoovers the astro turf and uses her carpet foam on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely a hot tub coming and some kind of garden do up!
New furniture of course.....

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.