Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope they don’t put the price of them food seals up or we’ll have another #dontbegreedy episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feel offended😂 actually my kids dad is about hes my partner.. not very doting though. Hes a bit of a twit but hes my twit 😂🤷‍♀️
Well I’m on maternity leave with a 6 month old. My partner is definitely around not much though cause he’s a chef and works stupid hours. And I only come on here when my 6 month old is napping or when I can bribe the 8 year old in the evenings to play with him for 5 mins ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop with that filter it looks so ridiculous, if the video was normal it might not of been as bad, still cringe but just stop with the ugly filter makes people hate you more...also lol at all the negative comments on the daily mail story

Reactions: 8
Feel offended😂 actually my kids dad is about hes my partner.. not very doting though. Hes a bit of a twit but hes my twit 😂🤷‍♀️
Haha I saw that one too. I'm quite happy in my life, job and relationship. 🤣 I thought they wanted people to "be kind" 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
AD6FC34D-9697-4130-8FAA-8B0BD0244995.jpeg
This comment had me roaring
I’m tempted to suspect rabies 😂😂😂😂

Also the hinching mum at the school today has a t shirt on saying

In a world where you can be anything
Be a #hincher

Written in Disney font in grey glitter! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I got some on Monday and I’m glad to hear they’re great.
Unfortunately, the sheep will swipe up, buy the “ebayers” and line her pockets ...again! 😡
Theyre out of stock of the white ones anyway!! Went for a neb (did NOT swipe up I hasten to add!)

Reactions: 6
Haha what a cheek! I’m a gay bloke! With a husband and cats 😂 can’t be doing with kids, they’d only end up stuck behind the sofa with me so we chose not to have any 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm more offended over the grim bit , GRIM you know lol they should have stuck around a bit longer because I cant find nothing grim about these threads I near on wet myself laughing numerous times a day reading what you lovely lot say .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually think that recent post of hers is really handy. I like those silicone lids and I bought them.
Didn’t swipe up though, just searched for them on eBay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just chatting to the nurse while I had my smear (🤢) about what happened in my practice last week when the cleaner wrote "hinched" rather than use the correct sticker..

She went off on a tangent about how much she hates Hinch. Her grown up daughter wanted her activity book for Xmas. She said she bought her a kids activity book called "Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World" (look it up, I bought my niece it a while back, it's great) and wrote inside that she hopes she can find a true feminist icon to have as a heroin instead 🤣🤣🤣 Apparently her 32 year old daughter threw a strop and ordered herself a copy on Christmas Day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if the article went up so she would get more ‘followers’ for how ‘funny’ she is ... then thinking any negative comments would be outweighed by the ‘hinchers’ supporting her ... in fact it’s massively backfired and bots can’t comment and now she looks even more ridiculous 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a feeling Onslow is back at work, whether on a PT basis or doing some consultancy work. Either way, he’s out all day.

My hunch is that Hinch isn’t keen on him being away from her at all, so the evening beforehand and during the days he works, that’s when she gets all manic and really fixates on stuff mentioned here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the article went up so she would get more ‘followers’ for how ‘funny’ she is ... then thinking any negative comments would be outweighed by the ‘hinchers’ supporting her ... in fact it’s massively backfired and bots can’t comment and now she looks even more ridiculous 😂😂
It is strange, isn’t it? You’d think with 3.2 million doting followers she’d garner more support. Curiouser and curiouser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.