Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting on a Lee from Blue face mask in the hope she'll let him have a go on her Minky later!
Is it just me or does anyone else think ‘Minky’ has sexual connotations? And that they look like sanitary towels with attitude too. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
and they shhhhhhhtttttrrrrretch. bleeping hell
Oh duck off with your pretend environmental concern Hinch. I've been using these for bloody ages.

And they are obviously brand new because they go cloudy when you put them through the dishwasher, so how can you say you love them when you have literally just unpacked them 😡

How about you show your 3.2mil followers how to make their own wax wraps then Soph. That I would like to see.

Reactions: 27
I'm not surprised he runs straight past her, I would too😂😂
View attachment 91018
It’s lovely to see him running BUT he should really be on a leash. All the other dogs are on leashes which is responsible in a public place. He should be running in an open field not down a public footpath where there could be small children walking. He’d definitely knock them over at that speed😂 Poor thing probably weighs a tonne. Entitled Hinch behaviour as usual

Reactions: 24
I might be wrong but I’m sure she’s deleted a video of the one where she calls the sausage dog Henry’s cousin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Should she be letting Henry just run around like a lunatic where there’s other people walking? Maybe with kids or dogs that are on leads? Didn’t really seem like she was in control of him! But then the poor dog is never let out the house so I suppose he was making the most of his freedom.

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off with your pretend environmental concern Hinch. I've been using these for bloody ages.

And they are obviously brand new because they go cloudy when you put them through the dishwasher, so how can you say you love them when you have literally just unpacked them 😡

How about you show your 3.2mil followers how to make their own wax wraps then Soph. That I would like to see.
i got mine from Ikea, they are great, different colours too and they haven't clouded yet - touch wood!

Can you imagine her making wraps... the mess!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s lovely to see him running BUT he should really be on a leash. He should be running in an open field not down a public footpath where there could be small children walking. He’d definitely knock them over at that speed😂 Poor thing probably weighs a tonne. Entitled Hinch behaviour as usual
That looks like a footpath/cycle path so he should be on a short lead. If a bike comes round the bend and he is barreling along on the wrong side of the path there will be a serious accident

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I see Stacey is talking about how messy baby led weaning is?! She’s just keeps chucking that shade out there! 😂😂
I used to love this bit with my 3,put one of those bibs on with full arms in it then let them get stuck in!! 👌 I had one of those chico polly high chairs where the tray popped off for easy cleaning, it was fab & and it lasted through all 3 of them too 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on the comments on the Daily Mail. What a spectacular backfire that has been for Soph. Really hoping that people are starting go wake up to her lies and wasteful ways.
Just read through 143 of which 3 were positive, your 15 minutes is nearly up hinch 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i got mine from Ikea, they are great, different colours too and they haven't clouded yet - touch wood!

Mine are the exact ones she has - so its obvious that she has never used them. She has literally just taken them out of the plastic bag they came in.

That's exactly why I want to see her making wraps 😂😂👹

Reactions: 7
I've always thought that too, ex school pupils ,ex colleagues ,people seeing her swanning around with her minder ...we need to get tattle out there
I went to school with her, I didn't know her well but her and the "kids" would swan around school looking down on us mere mortals.

My parents live in Maldon and sometimes see her out. The first time they saw her, my dad didn't have a clue who she was and whispered to my mum "look, there's a drag queen" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

I got some on Monday and I’m glad to hear they’re great.
Unfortunately, the sheep will swipe up, buy the “ebayers” and line her pockets ...again! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.