Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me so cross!!! We are not seeking her out and sending her messages telling her to kill herself or that we wish her or her family ill. It's completely different. Admin are super hot on proper troll messages here. This is just a safe space for us to gossip and call her out on lies. It's like we've all met up at a cafe and we're having a chat. If you can't handle people calling you out, don't lie!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oops I think this is one of her sheep who need to get ther own identity!!!!! This has made me mad too, what she has just said is absolutley disgusting!!! Bringing peoples suicides into a “chat group” who never tell her to do tit to herself or call her family an hey luv if yeh reading an pewtty sure everyone of us on here gets criticised on a daily basis , guaranteed!!! Difference is we our not in the public eye being caught out on lies ! Now I suggest you get off your height horse now you’ve had your say before yeh fall off!!! Friggin idiot!!!! 🤬

Reactions: 15
Going back to the egg house I’m noticing a lot of her Hinchers are running out to buy one. It’s actually annoyed me coz I’ve just had my kitchen done and about a month ago I was looking at egg houses, I saw a nice one in Next. But now she has one and had made such a big deal out of it and all her hinchers are rushing to get one I definitely won’t be getting one. I’ll just continue to keep my eggs in the fridge.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the comments on the Daily Mail. What a spectacular backfire that has been for Soph. Really hoping that people are starting go wake up to her lies and wasteful ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Soph is getting all sloppy over Lee ,duck off and do one with him hun .Go fly free

Reactions: 11
Forgive me if I'm being stupid here, but why does she need 2 caddies with 2 lots of identical contents? Two hairbrushes for a virtually bald baby?
I know and then sit them side by side...... Wtf is all that about?

Reactions: 8
Going back to the egg house I’m noticing a lot of her Hinchers are running out to buy one. It’s actually annoyed me coz I’ve just had my kitchen done and about a month ago I was looking at egg houses, I saw a nice one in Next. But now she has one and had made such a big deal out of it and all her hinchers are rushing to get one I definitely won’t be getting one. I’ll just continue to keep my eggs in the fridge.
Mine will continue to stay in their egg box on top of the microwave... do you think she realises that things don't need a specially designated box, and a lot of food comes in its own storage? Don't even get me started on that lazy susan for her condiments..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh looks like hansomes might be getting the first bit of exercise of his life 😂
Who’s betting she lets him tit all over or, if not, she’ll be one of those that scoops it up, sorry, Jamie will scoop it up, then hang it off a tree.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know and then sit them side by side...... Wtf is all that about?
I'm guessing she has an upstairs one and a downstairs one? Because yaknow, walking upstairs to change a baby when you're downstairs is just too much effort?

• Haha
Oh piss off! Why do they do this? She is the most ungrateful cretin ever! More fool them! Anyway, that picture is well out of date babes! She’s had a #gifted extension since then!
Ermmm am not bein funny but she wouldn’t want it because it has no value (no offence to the lady in question) but what actually is it ? It looks like a wonky house to me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, what the hell is she doing the other 17 hours of the day that requires a 7 hour cleanup?

Again,like I said yesterday. GET A JOB. READ A BOOK.
She’s a grown woman and a mum of 3 but is totally obsessed with hinch. How tragic. The thing is her house is bigger than hinch’s and lot nicer too. Why are this women so desperate to be her when their lives are so much better and they don’t even know it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Noooo still get one if you want one don't let the likes of her stop you from having the things YOU actually want and are not buying it just because she is . I'll look forward to seeing your lovely egg house now 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ermmm am not bein funny but she wouldn’t want it because it has no value (no offence to the lady in question) but what actually is it ? It looks like a wonky house to me 🙈
I can hear her now opening it! “Ere Jamie look at this piece of tit some no mark has sent me now!” Then she cackles and puts it in the shredder

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So being overweight runs in the family. Just seen the video of him and his “cousin” that sausage dog looks overweight too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can hear her now opening it! “Ere Jamie look at this piece of tit some no mark has sent me now!” Then she cackles and puts it in the shredder
[/QUOT😂😂
Oops I think this is one of her sheep who need to get ther own identity!!!!! This has made me mad too, what she has just said is absolutley disgusting!!! Bringing peoples suicides into a “chat group” who never tell her to do tit to herself or call her family an hey luv if yeh reading an pewtty sure everyone of us on here gets criticised on a daily basis , guaranteed!!! Difference is we our not in the public eye being caught out on lies ! Now I suggest you get off your height horse now you’ve had your say before yeh fall off!!! Friggin idiot!!!! 🤬
Sorry for spelling mistakes I was fuming 😤 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she films the walk leads me to believe this isn’t an everyday occurrence 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.