Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god every bleeping blue song on repeat on her stories. I can't even watch. I'm cringing that much I think I might cringe myself to death. JUST STOP IT YA COCKWOMBLE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is the point in having two of those caddies? Surely the point of having one with handles is that its portable so you can take it around with you? What the hell else has she got on that she cannot carry a nappy caddy downstairs with her in the morning and back up at bedtime?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh looks like hansomes might be getting the first bit of exercise of his life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stop the press - HENRY IS OUT OF THE GARDEN! Christ that dog is gonna be exhausted later.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite a lot of comments up on the DM now and the majority are negative. She will definitely be reading those.
Someone just wrote - go read tattle
Ĺ
I could be wrong but I think the Gretal filter is more about her voice than looks, her voice is very deep and gruff without it.
To me her real voice is always a surprise because she sounds like she's in her forties. It's just quite surprising to me and as I'm 45 I don't think there's anything wrong with being middle aged.

Reactions: 10
Good morning Sophie, an I correct in thinking you haven't yet been gifted an English language and grammar class? No? Well until you are can I correct you on your appalling use of the apostrophe? When you have finished stocking up nappies etc what you have done is refill the caddies
When you say caddy's you have formed a possessive which in the case of your eBay tat, makes no sense. It also makes no sense that you have two of them. Why can't you just carry one up and down the stairs?

Congratulations by the way on the wonderful story in the Daily Mail today. You've reached a level whale excrement has yet to find.
All the best

😜
Thank you! I loathe the misuse of apostrophes too. Can the dimwit not use a spell and grammar check, surely an essential for a *media star*.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well bugger me! She took my advice and went out for a walk with RonnieBlessIm and the chubby doggo! ⭐ BINGO ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apologies for my Hinch video post that a "hincher" posted on insta. It was definitely Hinch!
Can anyone tell me the rules here please or point me in the direction of the rules ATB 🤣
Yes the comments are moderated, I've written loads about Hinch and it doesn't get published, I've tried again today and it has worked for now.

Thought i'd like my own comment 😀

View attachment 90968
I can't find the online articsl.. I want a laugh at the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's honestly hilarious to me that all the most liked comments are pointing out her bullshit, and the ones defending her have more dislikes than likes.
I’ll bet her bum hole is flapping reading all the comments. Think this “article” was a bit of a misfire Soph? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forgive me if I'm being stupid here, but why does she need 2 caddies with 2 lots of identical contents? Two hairbrushes for a virtually bald baby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.