Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Mother’s Day soon so I’m expecting lots more random trips to Home Bargains to show her dimchers what “bargs” are to be had for that special woman in your life.

I pity the poor Mums (and fear for the sanity to be honest) who will be posting pictures of baskets of cleaning products stating that it’s what they’ve always wanted and how their kids know them so well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 90971
Now this makes my blood boil!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
This makes me so cross!!! We are not seeking her out and sending her messages telling her to kill herself or that we wish her or her family ill. It's completely different. Admin are super hot on proper troll messages here. This is just a safe space for us to gossip and call her out on lies. It's like we've all met up at a cafe and we're having a chat. If you can't handle people calling you out, don't lie!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I don’t think Henry is still looking for a fox he saw 4 years ago, I think he’s looking for a way out of the garden he never gets to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don’t think Henry is still looking for a fox he saw 4 years ago, I think he’s looking for a way out of the garden he never gets to leave
He's probably just sniffing where the rats have been running through all night 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Oh Asif she “forgot” the press watch her stories , your such a twit soph honestly 🙄

Reactions: 16
Still don’t get why they don’t move the sofa back to let Ronnie sit with his toys on the carpet, perhaps they never sit down!

Reactions: 4
As an old lady whose sons were transported in a carrycot with flimsy Mothercare anchoring straps 😳, is the rear facing rule for both front and rear?

Reactions: 2
I thought the Gretal filter was because people pull apart her looks so it's like a safety blanket for her and now she cant post without it . I dont think it's to do with being famous or recognized
I could be wrong but I think the Gretal filter is more about her voice than looks, her voice is very deep and gruff without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing to see your picture posted for the whole world to see, not just your followers, with that ridiculous filter on! I mean if anythings sending a message she's not good enough as she is it's permanently using a hideous filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck sake, Blue are going to be all over her stories all day aren't they, think I called that earlier :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jealousy comments on the DM?! Yadda yadda yadda 🙄🥱
They’re worse than Zoph with their 1 word vocabulary. bleeping bore off Zoph and take your bloody lemmings with you! ATB 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those big bad trolls are out in force today on the DM website!!! Well if you don’t like it Soph then maybe you should not be acting like a complete knob for all to see!! But that couple of million you have in the bank must be a nice buffer for you as you still continue to act like a cock.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.