Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an old lady whose sons were transported in a carrycot with flimsy Mothercare anchoring straps šŸ˜³, is the rear facing rule for both front and rear?
Typically you have 2 types of seat - weight based and isize
Weight based you can forward face from 9kg (though it's really not recommended but by law you could)
Isize by law are rear facing until 15 months

You can put a car seat rear facing in the front of a car providing the front air bag is switched off.

Ideally it's safest to leave rear facing until 4 years old due to the pelvis developing I think. It's all a bit of a minefield to be honest as there are different laws depending on type of seat
What I find scary is a lot of seats are only tested to 30mph šŸ˜± so a car hits at 32mph for example and the whole seat just falls apart

But back to Hinch - I love how much she avoids filming that right hand side of the garden.

Reactions: 10
Good morning Sophie, an I correct in thinking you haven't yet been gifted an English language and grammar class? No? Well until you are can I correct you on your appalling use of the apostrophe? When you have finished stocking up nappies etc what you have done is refill the caddies
When you say caddy's you have formed a possessive which in the case of your eBay tat, makes no sense. It also makes no sense that you have two of them. Why can't you just carry one up and down the stairs?

Congratulations by the way on the wonderful story in the Daily Mail today. You've reached a level whale excrement has yet to find.
All the best

šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I couldn't help but comment on the mail online article. So fed up with the fakeness of it, I'm a new member here & I hate to say it but used to really like her, I thought she was relatable & was looking forward to seeing her become a mum & see her house a bit of a Sh*thole because that would of been relatable. Does Ronnie even cry? And who honestly has time to tuck their f*cking dog up in bed when your a new mum with barely time to brush your hair?
She's been annoying me for months with the lies to her followers but the kitchen saga is what bought be here... I googled "Mrs Hinch Liar" because I thought surely I'm not the only one thinking this woman is full of sh*t and here you all are... šŸ™ŒšŸ»
Exactly the same as me! I googled Mrs hinch trolls and I love it! Still follow Hinch but it's so nice to see both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is Lee Ryan is just as desperate for attention and publicity as she is so I really wouldnā€™t be flattered at all or think Iā€™ve ā€˜made itā€™ because he follows me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This makes me so cross!!! We are not seeking her out and sending her messages telling her to kill herself or that we wish her or her family ill. It's completely different. Admin are super hot on proper troll messages here. This is just a safe space for us to gossip and call her out on lies. It's like we've all met up at a cafe and we're having a chat. If you can't handle people calling you out, don't lie!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
The tagging of everything on to Caroline Flack is beginning to piss me off. Yes, she was hounded by the press, but she clearly had other issues going on. Maybe she didn't assault her partner, but knew that even if found not guilty her career would be over. Maybe she did, and felt so guilty about having done that to someone she loved that she couldn't cope. I don't think 'trolling' caused her death, yes it may have been a factor but it wasn't the sole reason.

Reactions: 28
I smell some manic behaviour coming. After last week and her bollocking for the pods, then the gift from the kardashians, then cup cleaner gate and now her behaviour over Lee bloody Ryan!!! Jesus my anxiety levels are through the roof for her. How can this be a fulfilling life???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that Hinch realises thereā€™s only so far being a ā€œcleaning accountā€ can take you in terms of money. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s moving over to more lifestyle and beauty related products and discussions. Her child, husband and dog are nothing other than business assets and itā€™s really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I find the ā€˜jealousā€™ tag so lazy and boring. People arenā€™t jealous, they just have a different opinion and can see through all the rubbish being spouted at them. Itā€™s like the whole ā€˜trollā€™ tag - there is a massive difference between someone having a different opinion to you on something (which is a fact of life) and someone spewing pure hatred at others....the latter I havenā€™t seen here.

Oh and in relation to the right hand side of her garden I swear I spied on her stories possibly last week a new table (wish Iā€™d taken a screen shot now) - a tall one with stool type chairs that I hadnā€™t seen before so wondering if itā€™s not being shown until the weather is better so the obligatory swipe up can be added in.

Reactions: 11
After that quick clean of RonnieBlessImā€™s mat; sheā€™s gone awfully quiet again! She has a lot of DM and Tattle comments to get through this morning! šŸ¤£
ā¬† excellent use of apostrophes here Zoph! #ifyouknowyouknow šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times do we have to watch her spray Nuk over Ronnie's playmat.

Any bets she didn't need to refill the caddies.. she just tipped everything out to put back in on camera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I find the ā€˜jealousā€™ tag so lazy and boring. People arenā€™t jealous, they just have a different opinion and can see through all the rubbish being spouted at them. Itā€™s like the whole ā€˜trollā€™ tag - there is a massive difference between someone having a different opinion to you on something (which is a fact of life) and someone spewing pure hatred at others....the latter I havenā€™t seen here.

Oh and in relation to the right hand side of her garden I swear I spied on her stories possibly last week a new table (wish Iā€™d taken a screen shot now) - a tall one with stool type chairs that I hadnā€™t seen before so wondering if itā€™s not being shown until the weather is better so the obligatory swipe up can be added in.
It's because they cant think of anything else to say .

She had that table last summer .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.