Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’d react if Jamie was talking about another woman like she’s been talking about Lee Ryan for the past few hours?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder how she’d react if Jamie was talking about another woman like she’s been talking about Lee Ryan for the past few hours?! 🤔
Jesus, can you imagine? It'd be all passive aggressive Gretal, with head shaking, eye popping and bragging about the glory hole and mug shots in a jug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably go on a tirade about a Susan stealing her man, wank off the taps to show him what he’s got at home and then sniff some zoflora to calm down. That or dock his pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Had a week off of tattle because I thought I should spend more time with my children, turns out they are still arseholes. Glad to be back, I’ve missed you all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Legally I thought before age 1 they’re not allowed to face forward
It depends on the car seat. Some you can forward face once baby reaches 9kg. My Niece was 9kg at around 8 Months lol. The car seat hinch has is an I-size one I believe it’s 15 months before you can forward face in those. I’m not sure if it’s based on weight. My daughter has the same kind of car seat and is still rear facing at almost 3 and a half. She’s only 15kg so she will be rear facing until she’s at least 18kg.

Reactions: 4
Big time lurker first time poster :) you lot a hilarious I love spending time scrolling these hinch threads when my 3 month old has a nap 😂👌🏽 Just wondered why people always refer to Jamie gambling etc ? Is it known he likes to place a bet or two ? :)

Reactions: 4
😂 I use it it’s pretty good, as hand soap goes, that my review 😂
Oh yeh I remember those

wasn’t she gifted different scents to test out or something

There was someone here on a previous thread who suggested jamie was a bit of a gambler. Sophie was seen screaming at him dragging him out the bookies if I recall...
What happened to that lady. She sposhed some big goss and has now disappeared? Was she genuine?

Reactions: 2
*Watch video first

Well...now that you finally ask....
  • Your deception, lies & lack of clarity (in many areas).
  • Your greed.
  • Your excessive use of chemicals.
  • Your misuse of chemicals.
  • Your absolute disregard for the environment.
  • Your lack of care for your own and others health via the bad practices you encourage.
  • Your promotion of hoarding.
  • Your promotion of unnecessary and excessive spending.
  • Your inability to handle any form of criticism, even when constructive.
  • The negative effect lots of the above/below has on people's mental health.
  • Your over inflated ego and your air of self importance.
  • Your inability to apologise/correct/retract any mistakes/practices/statements you make that are wrong.
  • The fact you doxx people.
  • Your lack of real care or interest in your Hinchers.
  • Not knowing the difference between a troll and just having an opinion.
  • Promoting what is for many, an unachievable and unaffordable lifestyle.
  • #ShockBlocks
  • Your inability to correctly label #ads and #gifts
    View attachment 90898
Best Hinch List ever. Thank you.

Reactions: 6
Apologies that was me with the rear facing comment the seats in my car are high and the car seat is tilted rather than a fully seated one so he can't really see out the windows when he's rear facing. I have him forward facing forward when he's awake and then when he falls asleep we turn him round so he's rear facing as it has more of an incline so he's not slumped forward. I didn't realise you could get those types of carseats from newborn I thought you could only get them once baby was a certain weight/age and could therefore use the forward facing feature. I had no idea there was a law that a child had to be over a certain age to forward face! Thank you tattlers I'm glad I do now 😊
You made a mistake and owned up to it. Hunch could do with taking a leaf out of your book x

He even was about to do a eye roll at one point ... proper taking the piss hes not arsed about her lol
I wonder if he did it for more followers? All her minions may start following 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Legally I thought before age 1 they’re not allowed to face forward
the law changed in the last few years and babies are supposed to stay rear facing until 15 months! Ideally it should be longer than this though.

the whole lee Ryan thing is absolutely cringe has she and all the hinchers forgotten his love rat ways in big brother!! He literally played two girls off each other! Suppose they’ve a lot in common - deception, lies, misleading, gosh maybe she’ll leave onslow and get an ok shoot and be a proper trashy z lister celeb guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over that someone sent their child to school in a mrs hinch book day outfit. Poor thing, as if they other children will know who it is!

Reactions: 10
What will today bring ???

No doubt a trip to home and bargains..... Ronnie video staring blankly....... she hasn’t scraped her stairs for a while....... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't have a lot of money when I had my children but I bloody well took them where I could, I'd take them out to the park when they were little, even to families house which was out on the train.
I couldn't afford groups and felt out of place at the local playgroup.
I engaged with my children all of the time and even cleaning up id be chatting away to them.
My son didn't walk until late but was chatting away age 1, really clearly, so I understand children progress at different rates. It just seems like he is not getting enough interaction

It makes me angry and sad for ronnie, she has the means to afford all of the baby classes going but doesn't! I'd have loved to go to baby sensory, it wasn't about when mine were little. I did look up baby massage and did it myself at home.
Singing, reading, gosh I could go on.

Bloody put him 1st for a change and give him the life many children would dream of, a loving mum who wants to see him happy 😠

Well said.

You don't need to spend loads of money to entertain them when they are little frankly. The Teddy Playgroup episode of Peppa makes the point quite nicely. Peppa wants to make sure thy take Teddy on an exciting indenture and asks her Dad if they can go to the North Pole. He says how about the supermarket instead and she says yes excitedly. Kids just like seeing and doing new things at that age, it doesn't matter what it costs. Take them to a farm with a pets corner or whatever, just give them new things to see. They don't know or understand whether you've spent hundreds, or a fiver, or nothing at all.

You sound like a great mummy.

He’s named after the equally gorgeous Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances, due to his fondness for vests and dressing like a woman.
Ahahahahahsha that's where I remember the name from!! Thank you. That's brilliant.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.