Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big time lurker first time poster :) you lot a hilarious I love spending time scrolling these hinch threads when my 3 month old has a nap 😂👌🏽 Just wondered why people always refer to Jamie gambling etc ? Is it known he likes to place a bet or two ? :)
There was someone here on a previous thread who suggested jamie was a bit of a gambler. Sophie was seen screaming at him dragging him out the bookies if I recall...

View attachment 90937
Oh Christ! 🤦‍♀️ Can’t wait for the comments to start coming in! 🍿 👀
This is the reason she needs to drop this gretel filter. She looks bleeping ridiculous. If you didnt know who she was how on earth could you take her seriously looking like that??!
If shes trying to get more collabs (matalan or whatever) she needs to start looking more professional and be herself cos theres no way I'd invest my money in her looking and especially ACTING like that.
Ffs.... that article really pissed me off.
What next...' when mrs hinch wipes her ass is she a folder or a scruncher'
🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This Michael Bolton / Lee Ryan thing, she’ll be bringing out a compilation CD I bet.

“The Hinch List, songs to wank your tap off, to - volume 1”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lee was definitely taking the piss out of hinch. How could she not see that. Even his girlfriend was like that cleaning lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
100% taking the pure piss out of her 😁
oh it’s just too funny “the cleaning lady.” Lmfaoooooo. Nothing In this world wrong with being a cleaning lady, in fact they’re salt of the earth, but she most definitely doesn’t want to be known as that. I’m dying at the whole thing. One love ✌🏼

That was all planned!! So all of a sudden starts talking about lee then notices he has sent her messages!! duck off!! She had already seen the messages then randomly decided to story it today for content. She wants to be right up there and to try get noticed she will literally do anything!! Oh and she ain't no bleeping cleaning lady she's a lying narcissistic con woman!! ATB
Okay ... Who mentioned the fire place for tattle bingo? Made its appearance this evening 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And she showed the photo of handsnomes which we were ripping too 🙄 couldn’t make it up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hinch tattle bingo :
That llama toy she named Beyoncé as it shakes its bum.

Also, this article is exaggeration at best, blatant lies 🙄 Screenshot_20200304_072014_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There was someone here on a previous thread who suggested jamie was a bit of a gambler. Sophie was seen screaming at him dragging him out the bookies if I recall...

This is the reason she needs to drop this gretel filter. She looks bleeping ridiculous. If you didnt know who she was how on earth could you take her seriously looking like that??!
If shes trying to get more collabs (matalan or whatever) she needs to start looking more professional and be herself cos theres no way I'd invest my money in her looking and especially ACTING like that.
Ffs.... that article really pissed me off.
What next...' when mrs hinch wipes her ass is she a folder or a scruncher'
🤬🤬🤬
Shes a scruncher, gives her more surface area since she is after all a gigantic hole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tbh i use to have a detol bath when i was child, my and my brother use to go rolling around in muddy fields!
I give my daughter dettol baths when she full of cold or fulls over and grazes herself. It’s really good stuff my parents did it with me too

Reactions: 7
As for the minging washing machine drawer I remove after I've finished washing for the day, usually do a load a day, rinse it and leave it on the drainer to dry then pop it back. Never ever have to clean any mould off it! Simples!!

Calls herself a cleaning guru? I don't follow her but pop over daily for the cringes, ain't seen much cleaning going on. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What will today bring ???

No doubt a trip to home and bargains..... Ronnie video staring blankly....... she hasn’t scraped her stairs for a while....... 🤔
The vacmat done a thing about how it ruins carpets. Literally drags fibres from the carpet and not all the hair etc is hair it’s fibres which lead to bare carpet.
She hasn’t done it since!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
D555DCA5-B6F0-41F8-8849-9105AFD052B3.png

Even without makeup she looks chavtastic.
She actually looks like a witch here, looks like she’s only got one tooth in her head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What will today bring ???

No doubt a trip to home and bargains..... Ronnie video staring blankly....... she hasn’t scraped her stairs for a while....... 🤔
Swipe upssss galore
Blue songs
Some tit about "Khloe K and now Lee Ryan, I can't believe it guyzzzz. Little old me"
Ticks in a book
Maybe the field as it's been a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apologies for my Hinch video post that a "hincher" posted on insta. It was definitely Hinch!
Can anyone tell me the rules here please or point me in the direction of the rules ATB 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.