Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200303-212846.jpg
Screenshot_20200303-212855.jpg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The most "god, what has my life become" impression ever. I tried to screen grab the face. It was literally like "help me"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah good one forgot about that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What happened to baby shark music ... maybe Ronnie would like that 🦈🦈🦈
Aw my granddaughter loves baby shark. Has done since she was tiny.
I'm at the point now where I want to stick knitting needles in my ears as soon as I hear 'Pink Fong...'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'ere right, Hinch is doing my absolute chuffing box in "awww love how handsnomes always sit together" - Sophie hun you've clearly made Fatsnomes sit there and are keeping him there by bribing him with a treat.
No normal dog sits there and gives you the side eye like that if they just happen to be sat there.
Can you piss off and stop staging your life plz hun
ATB.
Hahaha love this β™₯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband has informed me he has had a dettol bath before when recovering from a sickness bug...and I think I’ve had one too! Definitely not a regular occurrence and definitely v v v v diluted!!
Growing up in the fifties/sixties, Dettol baths were fairly common-place where I lived (Yorkshire). We had a metal bath in front of the fire once a week. ONCE a week, can you imagine that now? No indoor bathroom, no shower, just a good old tin bath. One lot of water bathed all 4 of us children in turn, oldest to youngest. Damn, I HATED being the youngest child! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚ But yes, there was a capful of Dettol in there. I remember how it made the water milky.
Although by the time I got my bath, there were more worrying things lurking in the water. :sick:
Kids these days, you don't know you're born! :pπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
PS Needless to say, I have never bought a bottle of Dettol in my adult life, because I just couldn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
4CC8C357-5E15-4DA6-B6FA-47FBD388EB2A.jpeg

What is wrong with all these idiots?! The pods and tablets come in a friggin container, a perfectly useable and safe from little hands container. Why, oh, why would you take them out? Oh yes, it’s because they’re all insufferable knobs!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I've obviously missed something but why are we calling her husband Onslow now? Is that a place in Essex where he is from or something? Apologies if I am missing something!

I've watched the Lee Ryan stories and I'm not entirely convinced he is taking the piss! I think he might actually be that sad. Yikes. Her humble brag "oh my god I can't believe he likes ickle old me, oh gosh silly me I cant even flirt" story is a complete eye roll though. That woman has an ego so big it has it's own moons. And he was already following her. And she can't even take a tit without being all dolled up to the nines. No way is she surprised or humble (or embarrassed) about it! Her husband should be though. His career break has to be permanent 'how can he be taken seriously in sales these days?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.