Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 90888
What is wrong with all these idiots?! The pods and tablets come in a friggin container, a perfectly useable and safe from little hands container. Why, oh, why would you take them out? Oh yes, it’s because they’re all insufferable knobs!
Even if they haven't got children, any moisture in the air and those pods and tablets are going to start turning into a sticky mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh no! What did I miss lol?
A new member ... not liking opinions on Ronnie's development .... as I said above if you "don't like" then "don't like" swipe on. New members perhaps don't get this or either don't realise there is a report button. I'd rather swipe on than swipe up when it comes to HInch. If I really find the content of any posters view out of order I'd report it. Simple

Reactions: 9
Looks like we have wax melts and a Disney album to look forward to tomorrow. I’ll make sure I squeeze out an extra wee before bed incase the excitement gets too much

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn't have a lot of money when I had my children but I bloody well took them where I could, I'd take them out to the park when they were little, even to families house which was out on the train.
I couldn't afford groups and felt out of place at the local playgroup.
I engaged with my children all of the time and even cleaning up id be chatting away to them.
My son didn't walk until late but was chatting away age 1, really clearly, so I understand children progress at different rates. It just seems like he is not getting enough interaction

It makes me angry and sad for ronnie, she has the means to afford all of the baby classes going but doesn't! I'd have loved to go to baby sensory, it wasn't about when mine were little. I did look up baby massage and did it myself at home.
Singing, reading, gosh I could go on.

Bloody put him 1st for a change and give him the life many children would dream of, a loving mum who wants to see him happy 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if it had been mentioned but did you guyzzzz seen posts on fb zoflora addicts? Full of blink blink zoflora and febreeze bottles, comments are hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Watch video first

Well...now that you finally ask....
  • Your deception, lies & lack of clarity (in many areas).
  • Your greed.
  • Your excessive use of chemicals.
  • Your misuse of chemicals.
  • Your absolute disregard for the environment.
  • Your lack of care for your own and others health via the bad practices you encourage.
  • Your promotion of hoarding.
  • Your promotion of unnecessary and excessive spending.
  • Your inability to handle any form of criticism, even when constructive.
  • The negative effect lots of the above/below has on people's mental health.
  • Your over inflated ego and your air of self importance.
  • Your inability to apologise/correct/retract any mistakes/practices/statements you make that are wrong.
  • The fact you doxx people.
  • Your lack of real care or interest in your Hinchers.
  • Not knowing the difference between a troll and just having an opinion.
  • Promoting what is for many, an unachievable and unaffordable lifestyle.
  • #ShockBlocks
  • Your inability to correctly label #ads and #gifts

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Did I miss an interloper yet again? Honestly, you pop off to the kitchen to empty the dishwasher and look what happens! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Your greed.
  • Your lack of care for your own and others health via the bad practices you encourage.
  • Your inability to apologise/correct/retract any mistakes/practices/statements you make that are wrong.
  • #ShockBlocks
Absolutely bloody well said

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did I miss an interloper yet again? Honestly, you pop off to the kitchen to empty the dishwasher and look what happens! 😂
I'm watching the first series of The Split and keep wondering why the woman was so familiar and I realised it's because of always seeing your display pic on here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always miss the drama!! Gutted! Caught up today though and the lee Ryan thing is too much! Soph babes your 30, stop fan hurling over a irrelevant pop star!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Growing up in the fifties/sixties, Dettol baths were fairly common-place where I lived (Yorkshire). We had a metal bath in front of the fire once a week. ONCE a week, can you imagine that now? No indoor bathroom, no shower, just a good old tin bath. One lot of water bathed all 4 of us children in turn, oldest to youngest. Damn, I HATED being the youngest child! 🤦‍♀️ 😂 But yes, there was a capful of Dettol in there. I remember how it made the water milky.
Although by the time I got my bath, there were more worrying things lurking in the water. :sick:
Kids these days, you don't know you're born! :p😂😂😂
PS Needless to say, I have never bought a bottle of Dettol in my adult life, because I just couldn't.
You can genuinely buy a Dettol antiseptic solution for the bath! 😂 it smells like strong disinfectant/hospitals 🙈 I’ve always used it for piercings and when I had an op to make sure everything was healing nicely

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with her stories today..all that Lee Ryan cringeworthy shite was more cheesy than her jug of mug shot & grated cheddar 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've obviously missed something but why are we calling her husband Onslow now? Is that a place in Essex where he is from or something?
He’s named after the equally gorgeous Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances, due to his fondness for vests and dressing like a woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband has informed me he has had a dettol bath before when recovering from a sickness bug...and I think I’ve had one too! Definitely not a regular occurrence and definitely v v v v diluted!!
I always used to get a dettol bath when I was young and if I’d scraped my knees

Reactions: 2
*Watch video first

• Your greed.
  • #ShockBlocks
    View attachment 90898
I love this 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.