Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case someone was to read here who has a baby and mostly takes them to Home Bargains and Costa Coffee, I thought I'd give some tips on other places you could take them to. I'm sure you only take them there because you're still learning and trying your best so hope this helps.

- take them to a park. They're not too young to go on a swing if you hold on carefully. It'll be amazing to see their little face light up. You can even take them down a slide while holding on.

- take them to a farm. There are loads about, even some free ones if you "love a bargain". You can point out cows, pigs, sheep etc to your little one which will help with their vocabulary too.

- take them to your local library. They are never too young to start being introduced to books. You can get them their first library card (cute) and once they're crawling they can look around for books themselves and you can read together.

- take them to a soft play. These aren't just for big kids - they all have areas/toys for under 2s and it will be a great sensory experience for your baby.

ATB
This 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Reactions: 8
Paul Potts, BGT season 1. As I stood today putting my fabric softener in, I had a look and just thought, what would Paul make of all this?
I never put a washload on without wondering where old Michelle McManus ended up, and cursing that fate hasn't yet brought her to my kitchen for a good old chat about my washing machine drawer. Tsk, life eh? But don't worry, like Soph said, anything is possible guys, Paul Potts and Michelle McManus could be sliding into our DMs as we speak 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I never put a washload on without wondering where old Michelle McManus ended up, and cursing that fate hasn't yet brought her to my kitchen for a good old chat about my washing machine drawer. Tsk, life eh? But don't worry, like Soph said, anything is possible guys, Paul Potts and Michelle McManus could be sliding into our DMs as we speak 🤞
Ooh, I saw her at the scottish premiere of Last Christmas! Lilac hair. Shes still kicking. Believe she popped out a sprog recently. Soph babe, another z lister to get your claws into!

Reactions: 5
Thought it was a "fan" account my arse!!!!
He has a blue tick next his name just as you do!!!
Bare faced, cheeky bloody lying witch!! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually dying at the screenshot I’ve just seen which as probably already been mentioned.. proud that someone’s kid has dressed them as her book.. taken world book day quite literally ffs😂😂😂😂😂 I swear her followers get more stupid.
You couldn't make it up ... I'd rather they wore no costume than that. Total embarrassment - bet there was mothers out there, wishing they had thought of that.

I wouldn't expect their young ones to be rocking up as Cathy or Heathcliff. However even an oompa loompa would be a more suitable costume.

Reactions: 14
I will say, my daughter turned 8 months old today. She sits up really well but enjoys throwing herself backwards in protest when shes had enough, so I keep a cushion behind her. She isn't crawling yet. But she will roll around and pull herself along using the rug. Despite my best efforts in trying to get her to crawl, she just isn't ready yet. She will happily stand up with you holding her hands all day long though. But she is a diva, so dramatic, she babbles, blows raspberrys, grabs, bounces, has the most intense stare and LOVES people watching. I get a bit twitchy when I see people say ronnieblesshim should be crawling by now or standing, that isn't really the case. Every baby is different and by the time they turn 5 and are in a classroom of kids you won't be able to tell who crawled at 5 months or who crawled at 9 months. But I digress.....
My point is, she doesnt crawl yet or pull herself up, and i feel she shares that similarity with Ronnieblesshim, but he just seems disinterested in everything. We've never seen him rolling about over the floor. He just sits there blankly looking at his toys. The odd smile here and there.
Sorry..that was a bit lengthy. I don't mean any offence by anything I've said.
Similar situation here. My boy is 9 months and has been sitting unaided for 3 months or so but no matter what we try and do, he won’t move off his bum. He’ll stretch as far as he can to get stuff and sometimes falls but not Intentionally. He just is quite cautious that way.

However he is always on his feet and walks amazingly with our help, as well as sofa surfing. I’ve just accepted that he won’t crawl and will probably just go straight to walking.

As much as I dislike her, I also feel that way when I reads comment like that about other people’s kids. There is no right or wrong.

As long as we parents are trying our best to help our children develop, that’s all we can do. But like others have said it doesn’t seem that she does much in that sense and that’s what’s hindering him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Similar situation here. My boy is 9 months and has been sitting unaided for 3 months or so but no matter what we try and do, he won’t move off his bum. He’ll stretch as far as he can to get stuff and sometimes falls but not Intentionally. He just is quite cautious that way.

However he is always on his feet and walks amazingly with our help, as well as sofa surfing. I’ve just accepted that he won’t crawl and will probably just go straight to walking.

As much as I dislike her, I also feel that way when I reads comment like that about other people’s kids. There is no right or wrong.

As long as we parents are trying our best to help our children develop, that’s all we can do. But like others have said it doesn’t seem that she does much in that sense and that’s what’s hindering him.
It’s his disinterest in things that make me feel sorry for him, it’s a wee closed mouth smirk he gives, if any reaction at all. The moving etc he’ll do in his own time. He seems a different baby to when he was in Disney. The video of the neice making him giggle on the bed was so lovely to see. She hasn’t shown him doing that since they’ve gotten home, he’s a gorgeous wee thing, I hope he’s getting more interaction than what we’re being shown

Reactions: 19
Guys, I worked out why she had to febreeze the bedsheets so often! All those casserole sharts 😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why is she gushing over lee from blue what happened to her all time love michael bolton. Dumped him quick hasnt she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’ll keep that repost story up, she’s so delusional she can’t see it’s a piss take 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only 9.99 & not £35!!!
Looks nicer than hers too!!

God all of your Lee Ryan posts are killing me. I've nabbed 5 mins for myself in the bathroom and I'm sat here snorting. The husband has just banged on the door asking what I'm doing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.