Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha i just saw her story cleaning her blinds. Why the fck did she say “Diuurrtyy” like that? The way she speaks is so put on and awful. Im sure you think you sound sassy hinch but u sound so cringey and awkward. Why do u put on that strange voice looool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im still waiting for Hinch to do a review on the bailey and Harding soap she was gifted! Want to know if its any good so i can go out and buy it 🤔
😂 I use it it’s pretty good, as hand soap goes, that my review 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think i missed previous posts but quick question, where has the thing about jamie and william hill come from lol? Is he a big gambler?? Also cringed so hard at hinch today i cant even look. I feel sorry for her hubby. Watching her get humiliated and mocked by a celeb on a public story & then not noticing. She really humiliated herself. Awful.
There was someone here on a previous thread who suggested jamie was a bit of a gambler. Sophie was seen screaming at him dragging him out the bookies if I recall...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think i missed previous posts but quick question, where has the thing about jamie and william hill come from lol? Is he a big gambler?? Also cringed so hard at hinch today i cant even look. I feel sorry for her hubby. Watching her get humiliated and mocked by a celeb on a public story & then not noticing. She really humiliated herself. Awful.
His mates must think he's a right twit.

Reactions: 10
She’s deleted the pic of her with the pond water and her tats out from her stories! Hey Verucca 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
It won’t have expired yet either because stories that were both sides of it are still there

Reactions: 13
Yeah I think he was, didn't he play one of Whitney's boyfriends or did I completely make that up?
Yeah, probably the best one she's had to be fair. Poor Whitney has no luck

Yeah Soph man, clean your car out it’s filthy 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

I can’t believe some people, honestly!! You know damn well it’s clean Soph, stop being stupid!
This boils my piss. Perfectly clean houses and cars with a "excuse the mess" they'd have a heart attack if they saw my car

Reactions: 7
Why do they need cleaning at 6 O'clock at night? Where's Ronnie? Where's his bath bottle bed routine? Or is Aunty Sam on bedtime duty because those blinds just can't wait until tomorrow? Fucks sake!
All pre recorded... I bet when her sister was around earlier she got a couple of swipe ups and some pretend cleaning under her belt.

She’s deleted the pic of her with the pond water and her tats out from her stories! Hey Verucca 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
It won’t have expired yet either because stories that were both sides of it are still there
Might actually send my daughter as verucca but with a hinch book

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on her stories now. The less said about Lee from Blue the better, meanwhile I see those pesky non existent H's are giving her trouble again. "AssHuming" Sean Connery's back 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also to clarify my friend was on the celebs with lee not Duncan

and I really do just cringe everytime I see hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually dying at the screenshot I’ve just seen which as probably already been mentioned.. proud that someone’s kid has dressed them as her book.. taken world book day quite literally ffs😂😂😂😂😂 I swear her followers get more stupid.

Reactions: 6
Dear God...

My husband has informed me he has had a dettol bath before when recovering from a sickness bug...and I think I’ve had one too! Definitely not a regular occurrence and definitely v v v v diluted!!

My husband has informed me he has had a dettol bath before when recovering from a sickness bug...and I think I’ve had one too! Definitely not a regular occurrence and definitely v v v v diluted!!

1 cap full in the bath, I always did as a kid when I was sick and I do now. The back even says add to bath bot the cleaning dettol the one that's like tcp

Reactions: 5
25A07464-5972-4387-9413-3B641026AC31.png

Has no one seen the post from howdens today?
Obviously got completely fed up with not being tagged, used the same photo too 😂😂😂 and they’re quite happy to tell everyone exactly everything she had

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.