Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 90854
Has no one seen the post from howdens today?
Obviously got completely fed up with not being tagged, used the same photo too 😂😂😂 and they’re quite happy to tell everyone exactly everything she had
Hi Brad 👋🏼 😂 She should have tagged you properly, it looks fab given what parameters you had to work within.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going back slightly to her kitchen / wall. So if she was literally having the hole created right by on earth did she need a new kitchen? I mean it’s a whole new kitchen right?! So I’m hoping some followers have realised the lie she created to ensure they didn’t catch on at the beginning she was having a complete kitchen Reno. I know it’s been said but with howdens sharing it all it needs saying again. Liar.

I haven’t looked at her again today but I’ll guess she’s played some pretty recorded vids. Something to point out to us that she does do because trolls say she doesn’t and also probs shown she trying to clean because again we saidshe’s no longer really cleaning. bleeping dumbwit she is.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 90854
Has no one seen the post from howdens today?
Obviously got completely fed up with not being tagged, used the same photo too 😂😂😂 and they’re quite happy to tell everyone exactly everything she had
It's the smallest, pokiest kitchen on their page. Some of them on there are just to die for. Hers, not so much.

Going back slightly to her kitchen / wall. So if she was literally having the hole created right by on earth did she need a new kitchen? I mean it’s a whole new kitchen right?! So I’m hoping some followers have realised the lie she created to ensure they didn’t catch on at the beginning she was having a complete kitchen Reno. I know it’s been said but with howdens sharing it all it needs saying again. Liar.

I haven’t looked at her again today but I’ll guess she’s played some pretty recorded vids. Something to point out to us that she does do because trolls say she doesn’t and also probs shown she trying to clean because again we saidshe’s no longer really cleaning. bleeping dumbwit she is.
Please look at her today. Don't miss out on #LeeFromBlueGate, it's an historic day in the chronicles of how cringey she can really get.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They said in the comments that she didn’t get a freebie, paid for ad or discount she paid full price, I’m guessing that’s why she was reluctant to fully tag, quite happy to tag amtico flooring tho who “gifted” her the flooring

Reactions: 20
It's the smallest, pokiest kitchen on their page. Some of them on there are just to die for. Hers, not so much.

Please look at her today. Don't miss out on #LeeFromBlueGate, it's an historic day in the chronicles of how cringey she can really get.
oh no do I need to?! Lee from Blue?He’s not a Hincher is he cos I bloody loved blue when I was younger.

Reactions: 2
oh no do I need to?! Lee from Blue?He’s not a Hincher is he cos I bloody loved blue when I was younger.
She posted "randomly" earlier wondering if he liked her washing machine drawer. Turns out he slid into her DMs but she missed it. She had a full on manic hour, then he posted a seemingly mocking story. It's comedy gold.

Reactions: 6
Apologies that was me with the rear facing comment the seats in my car are high and the car seat is tilted rather than a fully seated one so he can't really see out the windows when he's rear facing. I have him forward facing forward when he's awake and then when he falls asleep we turn him round so he's rear facing as it has more of an incline so he's not slumped forward. I didn't realise you could get those types of carseats from newborn I thought you could only get them once baby was a certain weight/age and could therefore use the forward facing feature. I had no idea there was a law that a child had to be over a certain age to forward face! Thank you tattlers I'm glad I do now 😊
This is what I love about Tattle, we're not afraid to tell the truth and share knowledge. This person has gladly accepted the info and learned something that may very well save their child's life. If this was a hinch style account, the message would be construed as "negative" then blocked and deleted. But over on Tattle, we genuinely are "all learning together guyysss"

I can recommend the "car seat advice UK" group on Facebook for anyone who needs further info x

Reactions: 33
"Guyzzzz, all this has got me thinking, what random z list celebrity do you wonder about liking your washing machine drawer?!"

This will be her next Q and A

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m cringing with embarrassment for her. She has outdone herself today. She has no dignity whatsoever. Shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Guyzzzz, all this has got me thinking, what random z list celebrity do you wonder about liking your washing machine drawer?!"

This will be her next Q and A
Paul Potts, BGT season 1. As I stood today putting my fabric softener in, I had a look and just thought, what would Paul make of all this?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
The second hand embarrassment is so real... I always screen shot her stories and send to my friend who hasn’t really got a clue but I need to tell someone how much of a head she actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.