Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he is purre taking the piss out of her. 100% That's so cringeworthy. Actually quite awkward watching his insta stories 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Proper cringe!! She says Jamie is laughing at her but how come we can't hear Jamie? Tenner bet she's alone and he's gone to the bookies so she wants to get back at him
I'm calling a Mr Hinch story later equally as embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
1. Her sister is killing it. duck off, Grinch. I think I would actually enjoy seeing her sing without a filter on..you know like a fan does.
2. She reposted his bleeping story😂😂.
3. I have time today until my due date cause I am childfree in a damn hotel room waiting for labour to kick in cause we live 3 hrs away from an actual hospital sooo if I post a lot it's cause I'm going stir crazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ron
Sorry it has to be said but Ronnie is so underdeveloped.. Yeah I understand not all babies crawl at 9 months but he’s not even trying to move properly at all 😕 My daughter didn’t crawl at 9 months but she manoeuvred herself backwards so she could get to and from places (somehow) 😂 He clearly doesn’t get any sort of attention other than the shops from his parents... It’s sick that we live in a world where giving kids attention comes after social media!
Ronnie sits like my 6 month old whose just started to learn to sit. Very hunched up and wobbly

Reactions: 8
1. Her sister is killing it. duck off, Grinch. I think I would actually enjoy seeing her sing without a filter on..you know like a fan does.
3. I have time today until my due date cause I am childfree in a damn hotel room waiting for labour to kick in cause we live 3 hrs away from an actual hospital sooo if I post a lot it's cause I'm going stir crazy.
her sister is much prettier than hinch, she’s much more natural looking

Reactions: 14
Someone said in the previous thread why is Ronnie rear facing in his car seat?

She’s doing the right thing here, it’s safer.
One thing she is actually doing properly. Whether she will do it long term or not remains to be seen......

Reactions: 7
'ere right, Hinch is doing my absolute chuffing box in "awww love how handsnomes always sit together" - Sophie hun you've clearly made Fatsnomes sit there and are keeping him there by bribing him with a treat.
No normal dog sits there and gives you the side eye like that if they just happen to be sat there.
Can you piss off and stop staging your life plz hun
ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another Tattle baby on the way! 😍. Best wishes love. Hope everything kicks off soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha ha Lee Ryan pretending he knows who Mrs Hinch is. Looking at the girl next to him for clues what to say next. How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg he is purre taking the piss out of her. 100% That's so cringeworthy. Actually quite awkward watching his insta stories 😂😳
Oh my god she's so bleeping dense she can't even tell he's taking the piss even though he's dripping in sarcasm.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE GUYZZZZ.
Jesus christ.
Soph hun, he proper thinks you're a knob head. And you've just made yourself look even more of a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha ha Lee Ryan pretending he knows who Mrs Hinch is. Looking at the girl next to him for clues what to say next. How embarrassing
At the beginning, he even sounded confused whether he had said her name right or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow he is so taking the piss😂 I presume that’s his partner laughing along next to him. ‘The cleaning lady’ hahahahaha she’s nothing more than that!
She’s not even that anymore now that Stace comes round to clean her cupboards for her. Get in the bin Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she ever alone? Or is she so unhinged and incapable that she constantly has to have a ‘minder’ with her - be it Jamie, her sister, her mother - or Trace/Stace??
Can she not be trusted with Ronnieblesshims on her own??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.