Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper fruit the loop that one 🤪🤒🤡, I'm gobsmacked 🤦🏼‍♀️ I actually feel sorry for Onslow at this moment . Actually hes probably thinking fuk it she can have him she's a boring witch anyway , I can divorce her now and spend 5he rest of my days down the bookies mate , Happy days .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How cringe 😬
can anybody else remember when Lee was in Big Brother and how horrible he was to Casey? 😂
Him and Hinch would get on well..

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Omg has anyone seems Lees stories about Mrs Hinch 🤣 it sounds like he’s low key taking the piss out of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I spent my break catching up on her stories and I wish I bloody didn’t. What a twit. 😂

Half my Facebook is sharing that pages ad selling their febreeze bling box to be like mrs Hinch and thankfully they have all said “bit much that” “that’s desperate” “who has the time” and “are we all 5 now” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg has anyone seems Lees stories about Mrs Hinch 🤣 it sounds like he’s low key taking the piss out of her!
I thought that too, but it will be lost on her. So get ready for the continued hysterical behaviour once she's changed the pants she's clearly just wet. Also, who posts themselves dribbling?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fasten your seat belts Guyyzzzz were in for hinch hysteria once she has changed her tena lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or do you think she's currently being pinned to the floor by Onslow, Ma Barker and the kids while her dad administers some sedatives?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope that new window shade thing she’s stuck to her car welds itself and she can’t remove it and has to get a new window 😂😂 surely the sucker ones you get are easier as you can move them about 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've just seen it on her Insta stories...just wait until she winds the window down, it'll rip to shreds😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is full on taking the piss out of her I can’t cope LMFAOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh you didn't know you were followed by Lee from Blue? So when you started talking about your celeb crush you just randomly still hold a candle for a boyband from 18 years ago?? Nothing to do with him sending you a DM in Jan?
I CALL BULLSHIT

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apologies that was me with the rear facing comment the seats in my car are high and the car seat is tilted rather than a fully seated one so he can't really see out the windows when he's rear facing. I have him forward facing forward when he's awake and then when he falls asleep we turn him round so he's rear facing as it has more of an incline so he's not slumped forward. I didn't realise you could get those types of carseats from newborn I thought you could only get them once baby was a certain weight/age and could therefore use the forward facing feature. I had no idea there was a law that a child had to be over a certain age to forward face! Thank you tattlers I'm glad I do now 😊
It’s much safer to rear face until they are 4 years old. God forbid an accident happened but they would have a better chance of survival rear facing. Many car seats only forward face but we have Joie 360 spin and rear face both of my daughters (2 1/2 & 11mo) everyone says but they look uncomfortable but I’d rather her have her legs up and be safer ❤ There’s videos on YouTube with safety tests! Always learning 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’ve got low IQ as well
I don’t understand the hype around Hinch and everyone wanting to be like her and clean so much?!? That Mario profile on Instagram is bleeping ridiculous that he is trying to be her double!
did people not clean their homes before she came on the scene, she’s not revolutionised cleaning ffs! Hinchers need to get a life and stop tagging her on their posts for5 seconds of insta fame😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I have to hand it to her. At least something vaguely interesting happened today! None of us saw that coming! 🤣🤣
Think she needs a stiff drink now. Oh I know... there’s that bottle of wine by the glory hole that’s been open since Christmas. Yum!! 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.