Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wonder if he likes your washing drawer?...are we sure this morning with Jamie wasn't pre recorded and she isn't home alone? She seems unhinched again.
Turns out he does follow her, I was wrong 🤣 oh even more tragic posting that 🙊 I have second hand embarrassment for her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope that new window shade thing she’s stuck to her car welds itself and she can’t remove it and has to get a new window 😂😂 surely the sucker ones you get are easier as you can move them about 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You wonder if he likes your washing drawer?...are we sure this morning with Jamie wasn't pre recorded and she isn't home alone? She seems unhinched again.
Of course he bleeping follows you, you draft twit. It wasn't a random celeb crush was it, Zoph? "Gone all hot" wash at 30 that will cool you off🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she was obsessed with Michael Bolton? Make your mind up Sophie. Or is Lee Ryan more likely to acknowledge your presence because Michael certainly wasnt interested 🤣
I've met Lee Ryan from Blue, and the rest of them, they were all lovely (especially Simon Webb) Duncan was an absolute arse! Full of his own self importance

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry it has to be said but Ronnie is so underdeveloped.. Yeah I understand not all babies crawl at 9 months but he’s not even trying to move properly at all 😕 My daughter didn’t crawl at 9 months but she manoeuvred herself backwards so she could get to and from places (somehow) 😂 He clearly doesn’t get any sort of attention other than the shops from his parents... It’s sick that we live in a world where giving kids attention comes after social media!

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for, her or Lee being blanked by her twice

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apologies that was me with the rear facing comment the seats in my car are high and the car seat is tilted rather than a fully seated one so he can't really see out the windows when he's rear facing. I have him forward facing forward when he's awake and then when he falls asleep we turn him round so he's rear facing as it has more of an incline so he's not slumped forward. I didn't realise you could get those types of carseats from newborn I thought you could only get them once baby was a certain weight/age and could therefore use the forward facing feature. I had no idea there was a law that a child had to be over a certain age to forward face! Thank you tattlers I'm glad I do now 😊

Reactions: 25
Nah seriously I’m done 😂😂😂 not only has she totally embarrassed herself by sending that message she then goes and shares it to her 3 million followers 😭😂 Jamie’s clearly down Willy Hill and she’s lost the plot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Omgggggggggggg Onslow's in big trouble!! These are 14 year old jealous girlfriend tactics! Wonder what he's been up to..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.