Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said in the previous thread why is Ronnie rear facing in his car seat?

She’s doing the right thing here, it’s safer.
Yup, much as I prefer to find fault in what she does it’s absolutely right. My son is 14 months and will be rear facing until he’s 4.

Reactions: 8
Knew you lot would be up on the car safety! Hopefully she knows the facts and doesnt just spin ronnieblessim round asap

Reactions: 6
"I'd be no good at flirting" oh please! You put a crocheted tracksuit on to clean your starter mansion when the builders were there, you "forgot" the electrician was working in your house and he almost caught you naked except for the bath towel and at every available opportunity you've got a full face of makeup on and your collar bones out! You're nothing but an attention seeking childish hole Sophie. You're the brand ambassador (whatever that means) for a global company and quite frankly if I was your employer I would be reviewing your contract. You're vacuous life is so far removed from when you first found fame in Instagram and that's more to be pitied than anything else!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I thought that too, but it will be lost on her. So get ready for the continued hysterical behaviour once she's changed the pants she's clearly just wet. Also, who posts themselves dribbling?!
I bet her knickers are soaking in elbow grease as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I saw him in a cooking show I think it was come dine and his mother told him off for having the gas too high I bet he will be round hinches cooking for them! He was in eastenders weren’t he?

Reactions: 8
I think Lee was cringing as hard as we were on his stories 😂
Give up Soph you just look an absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Freda....Alan.....Someone....please make it stop!!!!
I am cringing so hard 😬😬😬 Not as much as Lee Ryan is right down though after being exposed for sliding into her DM’s and being blanked...twice!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've met Lee Ryan from Blue, and the rest of them, they were all lovely (especially Simon Webb) Duncan was an absolute arse! Full of his own self importance
Second that. My friend was on celebs go dating and said he wasn’t all that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, just watched Lee’s stories on Hinch and he’s definitely taking the piss. Soph went way OTT there and has shown herself up big time. Actually cringing for her, how embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw him in a cooking show I think it was come dine and his mother told him off for having the gas too high I bet he will be round hinches cooking for them! He was in eastenders weren’t he?
Yeah I think he was, didn't he play one of Whitney's boyfriends or did I completely make that up?

Reactions: 4
Oh no no no nooooooo!!!! Can't decide what made me more uncomfortable, his awkward dm's or her hysterics!

Reactions: 7
Watch out, Onslow, Lee is sliding in your wife's DMs. Next, he will be sliding in your shower with the blue sponge you wasn't man enough to use!

20200303_165246.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Wow he is so taking the piss😂 I presume that’s his partner laughing along next to him. ‘The cleaning lady’ hahahahaha she’s nothing more than that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Proper cringe!! She says Jamie is laughing at her but how come we can't hear Jamie? Tenner bet she's alone and he's gone to the bookies so she wants to get back at him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.