Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Nah they're brill. They dont get boiling hot. I have a cover that goes over mine, looks like a tent. Cheaper than the tumble drier. I leave mine on overnight and turn it off before I go to work. Also helps keep the room warm 😁

Nah I'm more of a piss mesel kinda lass!! (Has been known) 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Ha ha yeah me to 😂😂😂 but I am full of air also for some reason 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Yes I think it is based on the car seat he has. My daughter is 3 and still rear faces. I would like to rear face her until at least 4 years old
I know this isn't a mum group but my daughter is 17 months and screams blue murder everytime I put her rear facing. Like tears stream down her face and she's beside herself even when we are done with the drive. Her nannan has an old car seat which she goes forward facing in when she's in the car with her. And shes fine, so it's definitely an issue with rear facing but I don't know how to make it better - it's devastating for everyone when she's screaming, but I know it's safer so I was hoping for advice!

• Sad

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Totally this, my old dog was attacked as a pup twice so was wary of other dogs and kept on a lead after but stupid arse dog owners lettin their dogs run abt and running up to him, we’d shout to them to put a lead on and theyd go it’s ok they’re fine! Yes maybe, but mine bloody isn’t!!!
yeah that’s the same stupid response I get too! Your poor pup😢

Loopy83

VIP Member
UOTE="Brightstar72, post: 984425, member: 5399"]
Has Stacey posted endless me me me reposts today?
[/QUOTE]
Just the one of her and Hinch

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Mate I splashed out and treated myself to one of the heated airers from Lakeland. Changed my fucking life! Sling the washing on, plug it in and leave it overnight, job done 👍 It was expensive but our house is small and I can't stand having washing strung about everywhere, plus it's a cold and draughty house so stuff would take days and days to dry.
Do you not get worried about it starting a fire? Genuine question as I am thinking about getting one for my house but I'm worried.

Inkarea

Apologies for my Hinch video post that a "hincher" posted on insta. It was definitely Hinch!
Can anyone tell me the rules here please or point me in the direction of the rules ATB 🤣

Feska

VIP Member
Well it seems there are a lot of pathetic self indulgent mothers out there.

Although, I guess Mrs Hinch is a fictional character... 😏

You know it's a funny thing, often when she lands on a message she likes or receives a little note, they have the same grammatical errors in their writing as she does. I'm sure it's just a coincidence 😊
I have often thought this. Strange 🤔

Inkarea

Apologies for my Hinch video post that a "hincher" posted on insta. It was definitely Hinch!
Can anyone tell me the rules here please or point me in the direction of the rules ATB 🤣
Yes the comments are moderated, I've written loads about Hinch and it doesn't get published, I've tried again today and it has worked for now.

Thought i'd like my own comment 😀

View attachment 90968
I can't find the online articsl.. I want a laugh at the comments 🤣

• Haha

Mumof2boys

I find the ‘jealous’ tag so lazy and boring. People aren’t jealous, they just have a different opinion and can see through all the rubbish being spouted at them. It’s like the whole ‘troll’ tag - there is a massive difference between someone having a different opinion to you on something (which is a fact of life) and someone spewing pure hatred at others....the latter I haven’t seen here.

Oh and in relation to the right hand side of her garden I swear I spied on her stories possibly last week a new table (wish I’d taken a screen shot now) - a tall one with stool type chairs that I hadn’t seen before so wondering if it’s not being shown until the weather is better so the obligatory swipe up can be added in.
Yep I saw her new bar too tall stools and small table

Coconutbug

I know this isn't a mum group but my daughter is 17 months and screams blue murder everytime I put her rear facing. Like tears stream down her face and she's beside herself even when we are done with the drive. Her nannan has an old car seat which she goes forward facing in when she's in the car with her. And shes fine, so it's definitely an issue with rear facing but I don't know how to make it better - it's devastating for everyone when she's screaming, but I know it's safer so I was hoping for advice!
What seat do you have that she can rear face in? I know a few others have suggested but we have the mirror aswell.