Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me so sad that parent have such high aspirations they send their children in as " that cleaning lady "
Hope the children grow up and day " mum you're a bleeping cock what were you thinking or clearly you werent ".. such literary genius too with superb wordsmiths reciting * guyzzzz* and * Handsnomes*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I think it is based on the car seat he has. My daughter is 3 and still rear faces. I would like to rear face her until at least 4 years old
I know this isn't a mum group but my daughter is 17 months and screams blue murder everytime I put her rear facing. Like tears stream down her face and she's beside herself even when we are done with the drive. Her nannan has an old car seat which she goes forward facing in when she's in the car with her. And shes fine, so it's definitely an issue with rear facing but I don't know how to make it better - it's devastating for everyone when she's screaming, but I know it's safer so I was hoping for advice!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
How do these people eat casserole everyday and not get bored? I work full time and for me, a casserole is a lazy tea where I just chuck it in the slow cooker and leave it whilst I work so it's done when I get home. They don't work! They could be cooking lovely healthy meals every single day but they choose to have the same thing daily? I couldn't stand that!

Reactions: 12
What happened to the days of proper books? I remember mine going as Mildred Hubble (Worst Witch) Cruella DeVil, Harry Potter characters and Cat in the Hat - PROPER books!! Not a social media ahem*influencer* in sight!!

The clue is in the title folks - World BOOK Day!!
Thankfully mine are grown up now and past that, but I think I would have sent one of them as Anti-Hinch today given half the chance, covered in mould, but carrying lemon juice and white vinegar, with a bag of fresh veg and fruit, a nice slender dog and a happy moving and animated baby

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If i was a teacher and seen children turning up as Mrs hinch I would be so disappointed. Reading is about exploring your imagination!! All these authors that have put hours of work into the children's books so they could take them on an adventure of make them laugh etc. Then you get parents dressing their children up as a bleeping cleaning book or whatever the hell it is. What an embarrassment and an insult to world book day!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The sad thing is aswell it's the parents that are making their children dress up as her, no child would ask to be Mrs Hinch.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
All of those world book day posts that are dressing up their kids as Hinch just make my icey cold heart hurt😭

If you are incredibly lucky enough to have kids the point of World Book Day is to get them involved in reading, and get their little imaginations going! How many books are there in the world? and you cannot find one character that your child would love to dress up as?? Mrs Hinch is not a book character........and let's be honest her books aren't actually proper books anyway.

Reactions: 16
They’re literally making their children dress up with empty cleaning bottles to get some attention from Hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s nearly as sad as her desperate attention seeking posts for Lee from Blue.. 🤣

Reactions: 16
I know this isn't a mum group but my daughter is 17 months and screams blue murder everytime I put her rear facing. Like tears stream down her face and she's beside herself even when we are done with the drive. Her nannan has an old car seat which she goes forward facing in when she's in the car with her. And shes fine, so it's definitely an issue with rear facing but I don't know how to make it better - it's devastating for everyone when she's screaming, but I know it's safer so I was hoping for advice!
My friend had this same issue with her little one and she ended up attaching one of those plastic mirrors to the back seat so that her little one was able to see her and all that's going on behind. Another friend just gave her little one the iPad for the journey. Not the greatest thing but it stopped the screaming and meltdowns and she was able to choose the safer car seat option.

Reactions: 3
The parents that are sending their kids as Mrs Hinch are just doing it because it’s an easy option. No costume needed surely? Just a loungewear set because that’s all I see her in! So don’t feel too special today Soph

Reactions: 5
Ronnie wasn’t on the sofa for long, purely just for Instagram. Back behind the sofa with a bib on AGAIN!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Waiting for all the pissed off Huns posting at school pick up time about how their kids "props" were confiscated (🤞) because they weren't actually allowed to take chemicals into a classroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just wondering what will happen to businesses that are making “Hinch” merchandise - (slogan t shirts and the like) now that it is trademarked. Would they have to pay a fee to Sophie to continue doing it?

Reactions: 5
I'm so embarrassed, looking through her tagged photos. Kids dressed in grey velour, leopard print, and with the same stupid on-top-of-your-head ponytail and curled hair.

There's even one who has done a 3 photo post of her two kids, a girl and a boy (who, surprise surprise, isn't dressed as Mrs Hinch) - one together and one each on their own. Can you guess which photo make the first post? Clue - it's not the one of them both together!!

The next generation is being dragged up, idolising talentless people with 1950's gender role views. And these kids are so young it is their parents doing it to them.

Honestly I don't know if I can keep up today, it's too depressing.

This dog however.. IS A MOOD!

1583399737488.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The parents that are sending their kids as Mrs Hinch are just doing it because it’s an easy option. No costume needed surely? Just a loungewear set because that’s all I see her in! So don’t feel too special today Soph
One of them has sent the child in a crushed velour grey tracksuit

she looks like the sofa 🙄

edit: if she is the sofa she should of attached a doll to her back with a dymo label on its forehead saying Rronnniee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.