Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where’s this project in her garage with the tiles she just couldn’t part from 🙄
[/QUOTE]
she’s saving that reveal for when she has really run out of all her boring tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually feel incredibly sad for every child that has been sent to school dressed as Mrs Hinch or her book. No child should be reading that book, let your children be children instead of a way to desperately grasp at catching Hinch’a attention or likes for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s an absolute child and her reaction was ridiculous!
Soph - grow the duck up, you’re a 30 year old mother and to be honest you need to get a life outside your boring grey house/life ATB x
I’m sure Jamie took the mirror down BEFORE they went to Disneyland? Is she lying again? 🤔🤥
she did say she’d taken it out so yet again another load of bulshit out of her muggy mouth haha

Reactions: 6
I’ve thought exactly the same! For someone who shows everything and is so into cleaning and doing her washing etc she doesn’t ever mention ironing. Lenor do that scented water that goes into the iron, I thought she would be all over that tit.
Even her iron didn’t look like a particular decent one, she definitely chucks the ironing up into the loft for Trace to do. 😂😂
Give her a minute til she sees what you have suggested.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of pouches in that box is absolutely outrageous!! She must give him them for every meal. The lazy fucks don’t work, they have absolutely no excuse to not make Ronnie fresh food everyday. Even Soapy Solomon knocks up fresh meals for Rex.

Reactions: 21
If you guys don’t want to enraged by air headed mums sending their kids to school dressed as Mrs hinch I advice you all avoid Instagram tomorrow. The same thing happened last year too. I don’t understand how any of these kids know who mrs hinch is and it’s kinda sad that they do. That’s means their mums are so obsessed with her instead of reading actual books to they read Mrs hinch’s book 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Give her a minute til she sees what you have suggested.
Guuuuuuuyz I know a lot of you have been asking what I use to Iron Jamie’s wife beater vests and Rrrroooooonie’s tracksuits with his name on. Well swipe up ⬆ ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two days ago she’s was buying some 1001 grim carpet foam because she’d ‘run out’.

Today she has at least 4 bottles in the house. This doesn’t include the contents of the kitchen cupboards and the upstairs ‘narnia’. Where did they appear from?

*shakes head* come on, keep up with your inventory Soph! I dunno, maybe you could...write some lists...or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ to help you keep track? Just a suggestion?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Mate I splashed out and treated myself to one of the heated airers from Lakeland. Changed my bleeping life! Sling the washing on, plug it in and leave it overnight, job done 👍 It was expensive but our house is small and I can't stand having washing strung about everywhere, plus it's a cold and draughty house so stuff would take days and days to dry.
I've got one of those... LOVE IT!! Havent dared tell Mr Cocobean how much it cost though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find the ‘jealous’ tag so lazy and boring. People aren’t jealous, they just have a different opinion and can see through all the rubbish being spouted at them. It’s like the whole ‘troll’ tag - there is a massive difference between someone having a different opinion to you on something (which is a fact of life) and someone spewing pure hatred at others....the latter I haven’t seen here.

Oh and in relation to the right hand side of her garden I swear I spied on her stories possibly last week a new table (wish I’d taken a screen shot now) - a tall one with stool type chairs that I hadn’t seen before so wondering if it’s not being shown until the weather is better so the obligatory swipe up can be added in.
Yep I saw her new bar too tall stools and small table

Reactions: 1
Two days ago she’s was buying some 1001 grim carpet foam because she’d ‘run out’.

Today she has at least 4 bottles in the house. This doesn’t include the contents of the kitchen cupboards and the upstairs ‘narnia’. Where did they appear from?

*shakes head* come on, keep up with your inventory Soph! I dunno, maybe you could...write some lists...or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ to help you keep track? Just a suggestion?
You could use a notebook. With list templates and patterned borders?! Hmmm.... just a thought 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes an absolute arse wipe. Who does have room for a poxy utility area?! Not me. I hang the washing up on an airer in the kitchen and dance around it for a couple of days until the bleeping things dry. Seriously. roll on summer.
Me too 😂

Aw Henry is asleep already, must be such a relief for her, now she can relax. Oh wait, HES A DOG. duck offffffff
Doesn’t she do this every night

Reactions: 4
So the garage is her place where she switches off.
switches off from what exactly? Neither of the fuckwits work!! There’s no excuse for not cooking fresh meals for Ronnie. If they can’t cook, maybe they should spend some of their cash on cookery lessons.
Needs to get her priorities straight as her actions are a form of neglect.
I bet she tells herself that this will all be over in a few years and they’ll be loaded and live an amazing life, but they’ll be no bond with Ronnie and she will have massive regrets as you can’t get this time back, however much money you have in the bank.
The kid is going to have serious issues when he grows up. Hope they're putting some money aside for therapy! 😔

Reactions: 4

I think that's the fabulosa carpet foam she was gifted, used it once and I'm guessing didn't like it because it's hidden away in the cupboard! Ridiculous! She could do a giveaway and gift her followers the stuff she doesn't like/need.

Edit: Even looks like she's trying to hide it as everything else is facing front and those labels are hidden!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.