Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the Very thing! I was wondering about that as we haven’t had the bloody extortionately priced items she plugs to her sheep for ages I wonder if they have dropped her? God I hope so for her Hinchers sake

Reactions: 8
Tonight Susan's we examine, Hinch casserole or Sheep's brains?
I once ate sheep’s brains in a Morocco’s restaurant buffet. I was pissed and couldn’t see what I was choosing. Alas, I’ve never done it again. Her casseroles look decidedly like what I ate

Reactions: 6
Awh bless, I get how horrible that is for you all. As another poster has mentioned we have a mirror so my son can see us, I also found on Amazon a steering wheel toy that attaches to the headrest which he really enjoys. There might be other toys etc you can get that could attach to help distract?

Reactions: 1
Fell down a rabbit hole and into Ma Barker's Facebook from one of those awful groups

Anyway, looks like she's always had that bitchy look on her face. Plus it's interesting to see a non filtered picture (looks non filtered anyway) although she has enough fake tan and make up on to cover all of Wonka's Oompa Loompas.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
How sad that the book she says is Ronnie's favourite is one that requires zero input from her. Just plays him music. Then she can chuck him behind the couch out of sight to read to himself while she gets on fleecing the sheep.
All this talk of sitting in his little teepee reading him books as well. I read my 6month a Julia Donaldson book every single day. He's more interested in grabbing my hair right now, but I persist

Reactions: 18
I’ve been a lurker for a while but I just have to get this off my chest....

Anyone else noticed when she sits Ronnie behind the sofa and films him he’s exploring and picking up whatever he’s interested in then she can’t help herself, she HAS to shove a different toy in his face!!! That is so bad for his development and she should just let him explore and sit waiting for his interaction, at least then he’d be getting somewhere !

Reactions: 24
So Ronnie has shown interest in a musical book and she is posting that she hates it because it makes noise! Wow! Poor kid, hardly any colour in his life and now noisy toys will be banned!!

Reactions: 15
Being an "influencer" and having millions of followers sounds like my idea of hell. I'll stick to my 9-5 salaried job with colleagues, leaving the house and having a quiet life that I didn't have to sell my soul to corporations for, thanks!
totally with you on this. The thought of parading my life and family on social media makes me me feel really unwell! None of them can be happy..... surely?!

Reactions: 4
If the suggestions of a mirror or toys don't work, you could try attaching a tablet to the headrest for her to watch something on? I personally don't usually like to see little ones plonked in front of screens but I think in this case, where she's distressed and it's a safety issue, might be worth a shot?

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh I so need one!!

Reactions: 1
if that’s the case then it’d make her so much more relatable - and likeable - if she admitted that. I’m sure her cult followers would have loads of advice for her.

Reactions: 2
World book day isn’t about dressing up. It shouldn’t about books. Stories. For children. I despair.

Reactions: 9
Does she have other books for Ronnie? I've got 2 kids under 5 and our house is packed with the bloody things, not everyone has to have a library but wheres all the other books? The hungry caterpillar, the gruffalo, dr Seuss? They're like a rite of passage for kids!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.