Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her story last night with Henry “wanting” ice-cream...? Jamie was on the laptop at the side of her ...to me it looked like he was on here reading all the comments [emoji1787][emoji1787] ( blue strip at the top etc looked like this website... could be wrong but it was my first thought )
Ok I am quite sure it was Tattle

I slowed the video down and screenshot it and thought "where have I seen that pink blurry image"

And it clicked-- it was when we discussing her Daily Mail column a few topics ago (think #8 of threads)

Anyways Jamie you're busted!

The imagine is Soph even if blury -- that pink image in the middle of a Tattle thread..

c9ed4f5074f5c848ef85d1648102d694.jpg
d942c38af2b0e190f7489e291ebfb9f4.jpg
cc6c136183019791ba04f22c8d926da0.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Welcome Jamie, come on and join. It's more fun than cleaning.. I mean wiping..I mean chemical spraying 🤣 bet they were farmers in a past life 🤗
Part of me hopes he has an account & joins in on some of the convos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...online-influencer-industry-is-going-authentic

"Mrs Hinch looms large at Gleam: the star of the hour. Sophie Hinchliffe – a 29-year-old former hairdresser from Essex – first reached out to the agency early last year when she had around 100,000 Instagram followers. At that point, Loveridge wasn’t sure what they could do for her beyond a few brand partnerships, but then a Gleam manager, Zara Nicholas, noticed her following was rising by thousands every day, reaching a million within six months. (“Now we could do more,” said Loveridge.) By the time Gleam went back to Mrs Hinch in the autumn, she’d already been approached by a host of other management companies. But that’s where Gleam’s status as the UK’s blue-chip talent agency with outposts in LA and Sydney serves them well: they got her"

"Commercially Mrs Hinch is a gift, too, opening up a new sector of potential brand partnerships for Gleam to negotiate. Unlike fashion and beauty brands, cleaning products haven’t previously been associated with influencers. In the Gleam office, piles of PR gifts for Mrs Hinch were arrayed on a window-ledge"

So, she was looking for Management a year ago, and went with Gleam because they are the biggest.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok I am quite sure it was Tattle

I slowed the video down and screenshot it and thought "where have I seen that pink blurry image"

And it clicked-- it was when we discussing her Daily Mail column a few topics ago (think #8 of threads)

Anyways Jamie you're busted!

The imagine is Soph even if blury -- that pink image in the middle of a Tattle thread..

Even Jamie can't keep up to date with the threads

• Haha
Reactions: 20
VERY revealing article in the Guardian today about the rise of the influencer. It mentions Mrs Hinch and the fact that SHE approached Gleam (her management company) when she had just 100,000 followers. She knew exactly what she was doing from the outset.

But of course Sophie, you carry on peddling your ‘rags to riches’ sob story about how you and the Hinchers are all in this together and you never expected any of it! Cold, calculated and social media savvy from the get-go!
Just put it on my insta

Reactions: 8
Looks like her hair account was hacked around the same time too 😂
Strange how her account was hacked at the same time that someone sent a load of press releases out about her. I would love to know what day she signed to Gleam. 12 September doesn't sound that implausible.

Reactions: 7
I’ve adjusted the settings on that screenshot so you can see the screen more clearly.

I’ve put two red dots next to what I’m 99% sure is avatars and text (with sophie’s photo underneath)

99% that they’re looking at Tattle, they’re a few threads behind though!

F4603A56-16F7-427B-9999-C35AD27B2D82.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Strange how her account was hacked at the same time that someone sent a load of press releases out about her. I would love to know what day she signed to Gleam. 12 September doesn't sound that implausible.
Would be interesting to see her follower stats on that day, was she hacked or was someone given access :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Just put it on my insta
Just like we’ve all been saying...she knew from the start what she was going to do..she’s a professional sales woman! She’s acting out a character..a persona for the Insta, but duping thousands of vulnerable and brainwashed followers. I mean who does their hair and a full face of make up to do the cleaning..she’s going to work!! #iveseenthelight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.