Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I won't show you my food"

Proceeds to show her food.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hang on Soph.... you're embarrassed to show your pondwater but there was a time when you wanted to show your "cooking skills" to all your followers/bots...

cough *bullshit* cough
20200302_202625.jpg

Well Soph just to let you know again that your casserole still looks like pond water so its probably best you continue to feed ronnie his ellas pouches ATB 😘
I bet them pouches have more flavour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im still catching up on this thread so sorry if it has already been mentioned. Hinch had the hole in the wall made so she could see Ronnie whilst "cooking" but yet she has put a load of tat on it so cant really see tidy? Okay then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck is apparently messaging the thickest witch on the planet asking for her recipe? Maybe if she was a foodie instagrammer, or someone known for cooking, but what person is ON THE INTERNET, wants to know how to cook something and doesn't just Google, or look on bleeping BBC good food? Sophie, nobody believes you when you say tit like this, you're making yourself look an even bigger prick than you already were 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a special talent being able to make food that looks the exact same coming out as it did going in. Well done Verucca

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she bang on about trolls. Literally nobody trolls her on her page.

Reactions: 24
Oi Hinchy, you massive bellend! Here’s a thought, you’ve bought enough store cupboard ingredients to sink a battleship, because they look all pwetty in your new pwetty jars with your new pwetty labels. How about, I dunno, it’s just a thought, USING THEM TO MAKE PROPER FOOD WITH. 😡😡😡

Stacey outshines you in every single way, she’s got 3 kids and a job and cooks from scratch every night. You, on the other hand are a lazy twit who has so much time on your hands yet does so little of any importance 🙄 I mean, would it really kill you to make a few little meals for your son? You feed him processed tit full of sugar, no wonder he’s overweight. You said you were stepping away from the gram before Christmas, but here you still are, still unfulfilled, still bitching about your fictitious trolls and still searching for the complete and utter adulation of your intellectually challenged army.

Do yourself and every other person on the planet a huge favour and duck off for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve still got 5 pages to catch up on but wasn’t her bread bin £38?? What does it matter if someone charges £15 for an egg holder 🤯 honestly.

And £8 for a salt and pepper grinder to be used as an ornament.....

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That is the most passive aggressive pathetic thing I have seen her do to date. 🤦‍♀️
She has been at it all day ... think the first one was Henry's post Christmas weight gain and it's been constant all day. The egg man again, the bedding, the list goes on

Wonder if she has got another bollocking from Gleam, this time over the astonish in the canister next to sugar and coffemate.

Reactions: 19
I looked back because I remembered a comment from yesterday when she was showing her extractor fan “pulling the smells” off her bowl of despair. Someone said why does she have a bowl of sh&@ there. So sorry @sarja81 , you’re not today’s troll. That I believe goes to @shadyessex33 lol

In fairness, if she got that comment in her inbox, I would say that is trolling. But here it’s an opinion, something not allowed in Hinchland. If we are indeed the trolls, why doesn’t she name and shame us? Oh right, 118 reasons not to.
DB315242-602C-4500-8024-F5567494B16D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I looked back because I remembered a comment from yesterday when she was showing her extractor fan “pulling the smells” off her bowl of despair. Someone said why does she have a bowl of sh&@ there. So sorry @sarja81 , you’re not today’s troll. That I believe goes to @shadyessex33 lol

In fairness, if she got that comment in her inbox, I would say that is trolling. But here it’s an opinion, something not allowed in Hinchland. If we are indeed the trolls, why doesn’t she name and shame us? Oh right, 118 reasons not to.
View attachment 90525
If that is me, that’s 3 times I’ve got her back up today 😂 first saying her dog had back rolls, then about her charging her phone and now this. I’m on a roll guuuuuyzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That casserole has got to be hot too all it would take is Henry to jump up and she’d get seriously burned, unless she eats sausage slop cold. Wouldn’t put it past her. Another one who can’t understand why she refuses to use her dining table; what is the point in having it? I love the ritual of cooking and eating together at a table each night, it’s lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 90525
No, if you read my earlier comment you will see @sarja81 used the exact words 'pond water' a few threads back. She is defo our troll 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.