Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she eating off her lap?! Shes got a gorgeous table! Maybe just me but I hate eating sat in the sofa. I'm guaranteed to drop it down me

Reactions: 23
Guys I know this is really off topic. Please take it with an open mind but..
My friends dog died today. She was like her child, my friend is really broken hearted over it. I want to do something nice for her, maybe something that includes a photo of her dog, but more special than that, like a keepsake.
Any ideas what I can do?
My friend lost a close friend last year and I got her this, she loves it ❤

https://etsy.me/2qM7g6V

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can she not put bloody clothes on, what a mess. Anyone else hate how she laughs obnoxiously about absolutely everything, its Not even funny!!

Reactions: 11
My husband has a glorious collection of sponges and flannels. He loves them and I love it cos it's always an easy stocking filler to find a luxury sponge/ flannel 🤣 I can assure you he is as manly as they come. She shouldn't have shared that because it was a dig at Jamie and he shouldn't have said that cos has she not heard of #bekind and mental health being affected by social media. Oh wait...
my husband has always used a sponge too! Could these fuckers get any more offensive and irritating 😡 I truly can’t stand that wide boy lads patter. And really, how in the name of god did she not already know that her man didn’t use a sponge?!!!! Vomit inducing 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I cooked a roast chicken, roast potatoes and 4 veg even did a bowl of stuffing tonight!
My husband has done a 12hr shift and I did a 8hr shift!
The oven cooked it, was very little effort at all apart from dishing up and washing up afterwards!

It isn’t hard to cook. Just put food in the oven, chop veg up and boil for 20mins while you carve the meat 🤔
I cooked steak with mushroom and port puff pastry, homemade chunky fries. My husband worked 10 hours at his tree surgery business in tit weather, and I worked 10 hours as a mental health nurse, having to be part of a heart wrenching sectioning of a young mum in post partum psychosis, whose screams left me sobbing all the drive home. A healthy, hearty meal is what makes us able to get up and go again tomorrow (and a glass of wine 🤣) If I had all day and millions in the bank I would enjoy cooking up such a banquet for us. She sits at home all day, fattens up Henry, feeds Ronnie processed, sugary slop and then makes "pond water". She's done my head in tonight. duck off with your first world "troll" problems, spend time with your gorgeous son and stop polluting the world with your chemicals and consumption. Utter cunting twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Why is she eating off her lap?! Shes got a gorgeous table! Maybe just me but I hate eating sat in the sofa. I'm guaranteed to drop it down me
Same!! Plus I didnt spend a fortune on a new suite to have food spilt all over it. Sitting at the table is the one time of the day we are all together.

Reactions: 13
I cooked steak with mushroom and port puff pastry, homemade chunky fries. My husband worked 10 hours at his tree surgery business in tit weather, and I worked 10 hours as a mental health nurse, having to be part of a heart wrenching sectioning of a young mum in post partum psychosis, whose screams left me sobbing all the drive home. A healthy, hearty meal is what makes us able to get up and go again tomorrow (and a glass of wine 🤣) If I had all day and millions in the bank I would enjoy cooking up such a banquet for us. She sits at home all day, fattens up Henry, feeds Ronnie processed, sugary slop and then makes "pond water". She's done my head in tonight. duck off with your first world "troll" problems, spend time with your gorgeous son and stop polluting the world with your chemicals and consumption. Utter cunting twit.
Aw bless you (((hugs))) it’s a tough day, tomorrow hopefully a lil more positive!

She has no idea at all!!
She wouldn’t know what it was to have a tough day!!

If a few unkind honest words make her twitch then she really needs a head wobble!!!! She has no clue at all!!!x

Reactions: 12
Sorry but that amount of time she spends reading here is absolutely unhealthy. She honestly must read every page every single night.

So we are “trolls”. No. If someone came up to me in the street and shouted in my face about how much they hate me and how much of a twit I am well then they’re verbally abusing me. If every single bleeping night I stood outside the living room door of someone who hated my every move listening in to their conversations about me well that would be me being a total bleeping idiot and I’d have no right to complain.

It’s hilarious in a way because her whole platform is so weak and boring and running out of content fast that she uses content from here to gain sympathy in between her 80 other Groundhog Day stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well Soph just to let you know again that your casserole still looks like pond water so its probably best you continue to feed ronnie his ellas pouches ATB 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.