Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of man would spend day after day going between home bargains b&m Aldi etc ,certainly not any I know ,he needs to get a job and a life he's 40 not 80
They could go to a baby group, soft play, park...somewhere baby related. If I had all that money and spare time, there's no way I'd be in home bargains. Out with my little boy as much as I could..

Reactions: 6
It’s been nice knowing you guys but sadly I’ve got to leave you all. I actually just like what she done to space her curtains out. I know I know. I’m appalled with myself too
Hinch was told about this by someone else so don’t feel too bad

Reactions: 8
They could go to a baby group, soft play, park...somewhere baby related. If I had all that money and spare time, there's no way I'd be in home bargains. Out with my little boy as much as I could..
Better still, she could do all the selling, shopping, stories etc and he could take the baby out and about; away from the constant glare of social media.

They have two cars, one of which is probably just rusting away considering she always needs a driver. Frittering away her ££££, such a waste

Reactions: 5
1, those boxes are quite hideous, no wonder she ignores a lot of her gifts if they are like that. (sorry, I'd hate them)
2, Google her address, it's not difficult and just drop them off/ post them yourself!
She has a redirection on so everything gets filtered out. She said before that Jamie goes out for the post so I assume he takes out the shite!

Reactions: 4
I work in the nhs in mental health and the amount of women I speak to who are trying to juggle a home, a job and families and who are so stressed by trying to be like these people on the ‘gram’. I feel like I am literally scrapping them off the ceiling as they think they have to be perfect all the time and look perfect and have the the perfect home and body. It’s just awful. And then she preaches about mental health and mindfulness and it just drives mad as she knows fuck all about mental health. She has major issues and tries to fill a void by buying things. I never comment on her baby but it feels like he is just something to fill a void. I have said it before and I will say it again she will never be happy and all this ‘stuff’ she buys will never make her happy. She is such a bad influence on people.

Reactions: 25
Wouldn't it be funny if DTL succeeded in their campaign to expose everyone via IP addresses () and she was one of the most active members?!
On a serious note does anyone worry about being exposed? I mean I don’t say anything I wouldn’t say to her face. I wouldn’t call myself a troll but I do get mega anxious sometimes

Reactions: 3
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x

Reactions: 47
How can someone so thin eat so many carbs. If I so much as sniff a piece of bread I gain 3lbs
And she mentioned those really sweet cereals after saying she was going back to dieting today, it’s true she eats slop and crap she has a crap diet and that’s y she feeds ronnieblesshim slop too

Reactions: 6

Yes!!!

Congratulations!! You haven’t missed much. Buying tat. Eating slop. Handsnomes. Onslow doesn’t use a sponge in the shower but is being forced to now xx

Reactions: 15
As I said a thread or so back I had a stroke 2 and a half weeks ago. I’m currently not allowed to do anything except make a brew and/or sandwich. Carefully. Not using a knife . My other half has to cook, clean and do everything. So firstly I’m BORED shitless. And this is her day every day. How??? I’m ready to pull out my hair (well if my hands worked properly I would lol). Secondly my partner has gone back to work today. Working close by but still gone. And all I can say is hallelujah. I love him deeply, he’s being my rock. But all day every day with him...no. These pair of fannies live the most boring, dour, vacuous lives ever. 4 salt sets? Wow. I’ve peed in excitement....

Reactions: 24
Beyond a fucking joke!! Sorry to say but she won't give a fuck who has sent these!! These small businesses never learn
Half tempted to comment 'why don't you just Google her address'

I hate offending people but those boxes really offend my eyes

Reactions: 12
Congratulations

Congratulations! What lovely news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.