Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

123andbreathe

Is there no kind of law about how much you can stock in your home regarding chemicals? Imagine that all going up! House insurance would surely refuse to pay out or what if you private rent could the landlord not be taking you to court? Seems do bloody dangerous!
Why would you need that much ever in your life 🧐

Reactions: 1

Blueskies49

She wasn't playing at being an adult when she worked in her sales job though, was she, with her impressive CV and her brilliant references on Linked In! She was apparently intelligent and good at her job - had an actual career! How can you (she) honestly regress like this and think it's good to show yourself in that light? Why would you want people to think you're a dimwit? 🧐
The video that was shown here a couple of weeks ago, where she was meeting a group of girls/women and being asked questions, she was SO confident and self-assured. Granted having a baby may have knocked her confidence (I know it did that to me many years ago) but that is the real her! She just plays this game of little old innocent "just learning" Sophie.
I don't know why she winds me up so much, I stopped following her last year and haven't even looked on her grid for weeks. I'm not a violent person but I could happily smack her in the face! :devilish:
And breathe! 😆
I'm glad it's not just me 😂😂

• Haha

Babymamma

she’s so sneaky. On her post she said that she’s given her parents the kitchen. But she hasn’t said that it’s in their outhouse and is the most useless kitchen in the history of kitchens. So everyone thinks that she the most generous person in the world and is sharing her wealth. But in reality she just robbed her dad of probably the only place he could escape on get on with stuff. It’s literally one of most selfish things she’s ever done.
She did say it’s in the outhouse before she went to Disneyland - said they would use it for bbqs etc

Cunnyfunt1

Tbh I don’t that all round the house. Way before hinch did. It was because I was fed up of my partner putting things in random places or always asking where things where. It didn’t work he still asks and puts stuff in the wrong place 😂 you do go a bit made with the label maker I must admit it becomes a bit addictive 🙈
Ment to say i have done that round my house. Bloody spell check keeps changing everything 🤬

Alistess

Chatty Member
I have just gone back and looked at her highlights on lanterns when she was relatable sophi just learning together guyzz...it seem she has now developed a speech impediment since she has had Rylan teefs 🐴
Clueless here. How do you go back and look at highlights?

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
NC also left for the same reason. These women think they can become just like Hinch and find happiness but they don't realise that hers was all set up for her by some agency and she is an actual business not your everyday home maker/ housewife. I'd hope CMAA can go back to being herself now.
Eh? Please what’s going on?