Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
No wonder instagrammers bang on about us lot being “trolls” when you’ve got people making bloody spreadsheets keeping track of gifted items Hinch has received. Jesus please can some of you just get a bit of perspective. Yes we dislike her but really? A spreadsheet? 🤦🏼‍♀️
So, you would class me as a troll for making a spreadsheet? Ok then..... I suggest you look up the definition of what an internet troll is.
I don't really care for your opinion tbh. I just think it is truly shocking the greed of this woman, yet she bleats on about how she only makes a little bit of money from Instagram. She makes so many people feel inferior and bad about their own lives and I just hope the list makes them realise, that she only has all this stuff because it has been gifted to her, for free! I also hope they are shocked at the amount because when it is listed like that, it is disgusting and vulgar. Especially when there are far more deserving people out there. People who's homes are flooded or burnt down. People fleeing domestic violence and having to start their whole life over again, somewhere new. People who are homeless and living on the street. Families living in poverty. People who work their arses off on minimum wage to keep a roof over their head and food in their bellies and never have a chance to have the little luxuries. Single parents. People who are sick and/or dying. Doctors/Nurses/Midwives/HCA's/ Paramedics/Porters/Techs - all the people who work for and keep our NHS running (and I can tell you, its out of love because it certainly ain't for the money). Our police and fire services. Those who work for the armed forces (and their families). So many people are more deserving. I get that these people don't have the selling power that Hinch does but she doesn't even pay anything on in kind.

I'll admit that if you are new(ish) to the forum, my main gripe may well seem like the gifted stuff. That has just grown along with my dislike and intolerance of her, but what initially brought me here was her promoting the excessive use and misuse of chemicals, hoarding of products and 'things', unnecessary spending (often beyond peoples means), the negative effect she can have on already very fragile mental health, absolutely no care for the environment or the long term effects her actions (x 3 million) will have on both the environment and people's health, her lack of transparency and her inability to handle any form of criticism even when it is constructive. Go back and read my earliest posts and I'm sure you will find them more palatable, to the point and relevant. When you've been here as long as I have, you tend to just talk more about the day to day stuff and general gripes. There's only so many times you can repeat the earlier, impactful, passionate statements that initially drew you to Tattle. I hope that helps you to see, that my issues are more than just her gifted goods, however your comment won't stop me from adding to my little (or not, as the case may be) spreadsheet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Mejustme

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion
Poor old hinch was feeling frazzled, she's perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled

• Haha
Reactions: 77

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Right, I'm switching off and attempting to get a few more hours sleep than I normally get, because this nasty, spreadsheet making troll offered to be available and on call to deliver her best friend's baby. So, if tonight is the night, I want to at least have had a few hours kip. She's 40+3 today so I'm on absolute tenterhooks!

I know to some the spreadsheet is a bit much, and maybe it is, but thank you for liking my reply in support, you horrible lot. Over and out ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Astonishing

VIP Member
Sat in Starvbucks with my sister - 3 women on a table near us.
#1 - i just love that bicarb spray they’ve bought out I spray it everywhere!
#2 - the valentines minky so cute hope they design one for all the events of the year. I’d love one with Easter eggs on.

im eye rolling at this point - sis says my face looks like thunder.

lady #3 - would you both give it a rest now I can’t stand her. You should read that tattle about her.

I wanted to go high 5 her!

the hinching ladies then said that if she read on there and didn’t like hinch she was a troll and she should be kind blah blah blah!

so lady in Starbucks on Gloucester Rd if you see this! You don’t need that negative energy in your life! Find new friends for coffee 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200227_213701.jpg

What Hinchy wants, Hinchy gets. Here you go Hinch, one Husky man for you.

20200227213557.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

ReadingAlong

Aww what a brilliant day. Thread title and VIP. Special thanks to @VioletSkies for giving me the 5000th. A lot of us VIPs here now, it’s getting crowded and I just tripped over the lead for the snow machine guyz, who put that there? Pass the sausage flavoured Percy Pigs 🐷 Woop woop!

(But seriously the nicest, most intelligent and caring bunch of trolls who’ve helped enlighten and bring sanity to a crazy online world 💕)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Astonishing

VIP Member
FED9DA7B-495E-4F99-BAAE-660D944C0F07.png
Oh seriously Soph
Shut up about the trolls.

WE ALL HAVE KITCHENS THAT WE’VE PAID FOR.
the more you rant about it the more we don’t believe you.

your kitchen looks nicer but it’s still not as big as “Laura” or whatever you call your alter ego who messages you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

shadyessex33

VIP Member
If that doesn’t give you nightmares I don’t know what will! 😲
She paid for it guuuuyzzzz! The fact you have to announce when you actually PAY for something shows how much of a grabby ponce you are otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the tags of who is responsible for that design, so I can avoid them!
beautiful kitchen, appalling design! ATB Babes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
FFS woman will you seriously shut the fuck up about trolls! You really don’t have a bloody clue what the word even means!!! 🤬

Personally I don’t give a flying fuck who paid for it. Yes it’s brighter and looks ok in a showroom sort of way but it’s not a working kitchen. That’s already been proved. Did those oil splash marks come out of that nice table runner? Would have been a good cleaning demo for the lemmings. Probably just got chucked out and replaced with another #gifted one. 🤷‍♀️

Ooooh she’s properly wound me up!
Trolls....really.....is that all you’ve got Zoph? Default position? If in doubt shout Troll! Fuck the fucking fuck off!

Love you trolls 🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Of the things we have seen, this company have gifted her £2093.70 worth of stuff (since Dec 2018). It's actually more but three of the items (baubles and a remote control candle set) were no longer available on the site by the time I went to confirm prices after that first xmas they gifted to her.
@SunshineRae I'm not religious but I feel like you're doing the lord's work with the #giftlist 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So shes started on the before and after photos of the drive thru. I can hear her little ass lickers now "absolutely stunning", "amazing, Sophie, you really deserve it", "beautiful kitchen, really looks stunning, just like you" etc, etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Fuck you, Sophie and your cunting followers!! Hope P&G fuck you off as fast as you fucked off minkeh!!

I've seen better kitchens tbf.
Mine, obvs😌
My kitchen is fucking shit, it's rented so we can't do anything, the landlord is tight as fuck and there's no extractor fan (not one in the bathroom either) so I have to open the window when I'm cooking on my "budget" cooker (aka food warmer 😂) but I love it - it may not be ours in the sense that we own it, but we work and pay the rent and fill it with things we have chosen, we cook our favourite meals in there and we enjoy doing it. My daughter is 12 and does more cooking and baking than Sophlora ever will. So yes, my kitchen is better than her soulless, bland, grey tat display. ATB!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

TomTitLane

VIP Member
IMG_20200228_155406_715000.jpg

HINCHED! There you go, Betty Beggar, I hinched your bottle for you. Now it really suits you. You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

butter487

Omg my gosh that's awful. I use the astonish stain remover and it gets out everything. I did join that group to try and suggest sensible things to people but it got too much, can't deal with the stupid.
I cant deal with the fb groups. A few months ago someone was chuffed with themselves for the amount of grime they got out of their leather sofa with elbow grease.....It was actually the dye.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47