Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bleachscale

I use the ecover stain remover and it’s amazing. I don’t get the hype with this elbow grease stuff. Half of the stuff I see people using it for on Instagram a wet cloth would have give the same results. I have a white cooker and hob I’ve never used and chemical sprays and I don’t have a single mark on it. Every night once I finish cooking use I use Damp cloth with soapy water and wipe it down and believe me my kitchen gets a lot of use as we are home cooks who cook everything from scratch so everything gets used well in our home. What are people doing in there homes that warrant all these crazy chemical sprays.
I use something called koh, you can add oils for scent but it's great as it's ok for animals and kids, she wouldn't use it because she'd get no money. I tried elbow grease once but didn't get the hype and it smelt.

Reactions: 2
A sparkly Febreze bottle. What a time to be alive.
New Thread title that... Rejig it.

I really think she meant well. But has been duped and fell for the lonely mum act hinch put on.. now shes stuck in the friendship.
That and she does it for the gram publicity knowing hinch had 3 million followers, so it may benefit her too.
I can't stand the woman. Have you noticed in a few weeks Stace gained 800k followers.

Reactions: 2

Louk

VIP Member
Definitely! This is a room in a GP practice where I work as a mental health nurse, so thankfully I won't be dealing with any infection risks for my patients, but still not the point! Especially with the extra precautions supposedly being taken with the Coronavirus risk and the fact I don't know what happened in that room yesterday!!!
I can understand your point but TBH, if the mystery Hincher has sloshed buckets of disinfectant in there like it's zoflora hour, the germs don't stand a chance! Probably the cleanest it's ever been, even the clean stuff would've been hosed down. You probably should have reported the Hincher for wasting cleaning products 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Inkarea

I actually really like her new kitchen.
Someone else must’ve designed it.

the stupid hole in the wall spoils it though. All you can see is the clutter from the other side of gifted shit

I’m not a fan of open plan but she should’ve just knocked the whole wall through and made a massive kitchen with an island.

her old kitchen looks cheap and basic as hell.It reminds me of those kitchens offices have for staff to make a brew. Completely soulless

this new kitchen has a bit of warmth.
I think it's cold like her heart.

KaraziMarazi

I'm kind of sceptical too. We have only ever seen that one photo of her "overweight" self. Surely she had more than one picture taken in that period in her life. I've missed a good six months of hinch crap so maybe I'm wrong but I've only ever saw that one of her.
They are in the loft or garage with the other stuff she's been gifted but never uses 😂

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Breakdown in 5..4..3..2..

You called it Tattlers we know her so well!

Outside having a nice de-stressing fag! Just like the old days guyzz don’t you remember when she used to do her early morning ads from the garden with a coffee and a fag

Is she a smoker?! I didn't know that!

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Ffs who even has time for that sort of shit!

I took the advice of someone on here from when I joined and made my own spray for our linen and honestly I’m in love! I just made a lavender one and the kids sleep so well 😍
Sounds great! Is it easy? Would you let me know how to make it please? Apart from me, no one in my house knows how to sleep well lol

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster here 👋

Fell down the rabbit hole of checking out Highlights from 747736268 weeks ago and found Grinch’s sis-in-law’s Insta. Posts attached around 2017, so before ‘Hinching’ (thankfully) existed.
View attachment 89247
View attachment 89248
Been said many a time that BugBoy plays a big part in all of this, but perhaps we underestimate how much! Has he been creating Insta content for everyone in his life, waiting out to see who will be must successful?!

Or am I just

I mean if he did, fair play to him as he's really good at it. If it was transparent it wouldn't be so bad. Wonder how his sister feels about it though?!

Inkarea

Still trying to catch up, but I went to watch her highlights after seeing some of you lot had and it’s actually made me quite sad. I can see why I liked her in the beginning and I can see that actually, she is quite a nice, funny, girl. She’s lost so much of herself to this Hinch hype, it’s so sad to see how much she’s actually changed. I didn’t realise it was quite so much. She is a whole new person now. “Soph” is long gone - only Mrs Hinch remains. I hope one day she can return to who she can be, and uses what she has gained from this whole thing for good. Like saving for Ronnie’s future, helping the community, etc.
Na, I don't want any of her back! 😂