Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
She really annoys me when she says "Can you believe it?" Of course we can believe it you jumped up, rat headed, snot-faced piece of shit. You begged for it and sulked. Why wouldn't you get it? You get everything else. Fucking Betty Beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cunnyfunt1

Is it just me or is she disparately trying to be Stacey. Just feels like everything Stacey does she then copies but in a cheap white knock off way. I’ve got to admit I like Stacey I find her so much more relatable. Her home is a real family home and she is organising a family home not just buying stuff for the sake of it. Now hinch is out with the bath bombs. You and your partner both sit at home all day how hard is it to come up some some original content Of your own. Plus Stacey can do it all without a stupid bloody filter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katlen12

VIP Member
I now have that blue song song in my head ‘im blue da ba dee da be daa. I live in a blue house with a blue window’
I live in a grey house with a grey window,
Grey is the color of all that I wear
Grey are the streets and all the trees are too
I have an onslow and he is so grey 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lampy

The comments on today's grid post are enough to make me vomit. Honestly, what is wrong with these people? Why can't they see her for what she is?

She's supposed to be a cleaning guru, right?

Well I've just sat and actually counted, and since she got up this morning, she's posted 63 (sixty fucking three) stories.

Of those, 2 were her cleaning. 1 wiping a tele, and 1 wiping a worktop.

45 (forty fucking five) of the remaining 61 stories were either her showing off all the shit she has bought this week, showing off gifted items, or advertising stuff.

• Sick
  • Angry

Noberryjam

So shes started on the before and after photos of the drive thru. I can hear her little ass lickers now "absolutely stunning", "amazing, Sophie, you really deserve it", "beautiful kitchen, really looks stunning, just like you" etc, etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Fuck you, Sophie and your cunting followers!! Hope P&G fuck you off as fast as you fucked off minkeh!!

I've seen better kitchens tbf.
Mine, obvs😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Call me cynical, and I'm not just knocking her for the sake of it, when she seems to be doing something good, by using a refill shop, but....I'm just not sure I believe that an ex hairdresser is happy just using a generic shampoo and conditioner. My hairdresser friend has bottles on bottles on bottles (not condoning the huge mass of plastic btw) of Loréal, Kerastase, Olaplex, Alterna, Milkshake, Bumble & Bumble, Moroccan Oil and many more professional brands (these are just some of the brands that I remember because she has got them for me over the years at trade price) of lotions and potions in her bathroom and bedroom and spilling out of her kit. Having said that she is a proper hairdresser with years and years of experience.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Visit your old kitchen? which is now your parents' "out kitchen" ? Firstly what on earth is an out kitchen? Secondly why do you need to keep visiting your old kitchen? It's inanimate, it has no feelings and the way you're carrying on suggests that you're not really sure about your new kitchen.
Having said that, if your old kitchen could speak it would, without a doubt tell you to go and fuck yourself.
Yes mate!
Perhaps she's one of those people who develop sexual attractions to inanimate things. Like the woman that was in a relationship with a lamp, or the one that married a train station.
"I just love it guyzzzz"

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Imagine being friends with her?! Brag, brag brag! I’m so sick of her and her parents greed. I notice she’s now calling her old kitchen a utility room, where’s the washer, dryer, ironing board etc? Just when I think she can’t boil my piss anymore she does 😠

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
Im still amazed that the work was done in such a short time. Coming to the end of day 4 of our new kitchen No sink, cooker or washing machine. OK, our house is 1930’s and we’ve had a new boiler but still. We have 2.5 weeks before the kitchen is finished and I am totally fed up. Wish I’d the luxury of a 3 week holiday! Went to the pub for tea last night so the Ninja Foodi had a rest!
But Think of the end result! It’s the only thing that kept me going!! Also knowing that we paid for it and it Wasn’t gifted!!
I had 8 weeks without a kitchen.
3 months of living in a building site. Heavily pregnant too. It was awful.
I am thankful though that for a week of it we went to my in laws lodge in Norfolk but I had to take my children out of school and got fined for it!
It still beyond me how she designed and ordered that kitchen in 4 days 🤨🤨

In reply also to the last thread about why I unfollowed. It was when she had Ronnie and had the extension done. I was doing the exact same but I had no luxury of having my husband off or staying away for the entire time.
I’d stopped wanting to clean like her a good few months before but purely because my skin was suffering and I noticed our son developing chest problems. He had a constant chest infection. I did research and stopped using all the shit she does and suddenly after a few weeks he was healthy again! I’d dip in and out but when she took her “break” I thought it was cause she was bonding with her son and adjusting to being a mum. However it was because she was having a load of house renovations to show off and brag.

I always liked her to start with cause she loved a “barg” and she was just cleaning but she got too big for her boots. The money making and pretending she doesn’t make money gets me.
shes just a Vile saleswoman at the end of the day

• Heart

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
So this morning she said she would do a freshen up Friday while ronnieblessums has his nap at 1030. She then proceeded to clean their master bedroom Ronnie's room, and the lounge.
Um... where was Ronnie napping then?
She then said she wasn't going to Hoover incase it woke him
Huns I don't think he will wake up if he's not in the house 😭🤣

• Haha
Still trying to catch up, but I went to watch her highlights after seeing some of you lot had and it’s actually made me quite sad. I can see why I liked her in the beginning and I can see that actually, she is quite a nice, funny, girl. She’s lost so much of herself to this Hinch hype, it’s so sad to see how much she’s actually changed. I didn’t realise it was quite so much. She is a whole new person now. “Soph” is long gone - only Mrs Hinch remains. I hope one day she can return to who she can be, and uses what she has gained from this whole thing for good. Like saving for Ronnie’s future, helping the community, etc.

Reactions: 29

Katlen12

VIP Member
Of course trace needed the toilet you bint, she hasn’t been let out of the loft in 2 months 🚽

• Haha

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
In those before and after shots of the kitchen... isn't she supposed to label what's #Gifted such as the flooring, the dining room table, dining room console, dining chairs, etc., ??

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Do you know what hasn't been mentioned, pretty much since the day she got it....the awning! The awning that she was desperate for, finally got and then tormented Henry with, opening and closing it. I'm sure we'll see the return of it, when Spring arrives.

• Haha

Kazzi45

Long time reader here hello! I just wanted to say something as I have a baby same age as ronnie.... why soes she have a glass jar of cotton wool pads in Ronnie's room??? I'll be lucky if I've got 0.01 seconds to change my boy before he flips over and gets shit over everything.....let alone pissing about with cotton wool balls! Had to get this off my chest. Phew!!! She makes having a baby look so fucking easy when it's actually not!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Oh fuck off, it had its own little driver how degrading is she? That driver Sophie is someone who is working and earning an HONEST living for his/ her family unlike u

she’s a nasty piece of work

as for the bottle she’s a chavvy cow so it suits her

Attachments

• Angry