Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what. I’ve only just started coming out of this flu. Had it for a week. It’s a killer! No way has she had it

Reactions: 3
I am predicting a boomerang story of a new loaf of posh looking/farmhouse loaf being put in the breadbin/closing the breadbin lid..... 3...2...1

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that money on a new kitchen and she’s put those bleeping ugly labels everywhere!
My boyfriend would lose his tit if I put labels on a brand new kitchen. And they are just gonna get crap stuck to them!!?? They look tacky af

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Grott bags does not have the flu.
Grott bags does not have a cold.
As someone mentioned above she is faking all of it for attention as she's heard the news about it spreading to Italy.
When she is talking on her stories she doesn't even sound like she a cold.
#fake

Reactions: 13
Geeeez guyzzzzzz (sorry!) I’m barely keeping up today. Just speed read about 15 pages. Didn’t have time to “like” so give yourselves a 😍 from me....except whoever the interloper was. They can have 50 shades of duck right off!
On a lighter note....oh dear god that basket of flour, sugar and herbs?! WTAF was that all about? She’s so far beyond ridiculous! I’m sort of laughing but in a “make it stop” kind of way 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her kitchen is beyond me?

where’s the soy sauce? Tomato purée?
cooking oil? those staple things to make dinners that you just grab?
maybe just me!
also glasses....WHERE IS THE WINE GLASSES?

(I understand from here she doesn’t drink?)

my kitchen isn’t complete without all those random sauces! Soy sauce, rice wine etc
And the wine
Always the wine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She could have put that £35 in a little savings pot and put it towards a little day out for Ronnie. I know she doesn’t have to scrimp and save but she doesn’t have to waste money either. She saw what he was like in Disney. There are so many other things he can experience. It’s such a shame that she is encouraging this type of lifestyle where people collect things rather than memories. One day she will blink and be 50 with a house full of crap and have missed out on Ronnie’s childhood.

Reactions: 15
Geeeez guyzzzzzz (sorry!) I’m barely keeping up today. Just speed read about 15 pages. Didn’t have time to “like” so give yourselves a 😍 from me....except whoever the interloper was. They can have 50 shades of duck right off!
On a lighter note....oh dear god that basket of flour, sugar and herbs?! WTAF was that all about? She’s so far beyond ridiculous! I’m sort of laughing but in a “make it stop” kind of way 🤣🤦‍♀️
I missed the interloper, what happened?

Reactions: 4
Who’s was the interloper
I missed that and I’ve been glued here again all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Four herbs in her cupboard, bloody hell she is so lame! And duck off with the labels, are you so slow your eyes can’t process what’s in your bloody baskets before reading a label you daft twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised if she put an empty casserole dish in the oven and turned it on just to make it look like she's cooking for a change!! I won't believe it until I see it although her casseroles look like vomit 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was behind them in the queue at dunelm she stood there for about 2 mins because Ronnie was kicking off so she left her husband to pay for it all. She looked very upset that no one approached them and he kept looking around whilst paying. It was most amusing although l my blank stare just past him did not convey this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Oh my god those labels all over her brand new kitchen! She's off her rocker, what if she wants to move things around won't they damage the cupboards when peeled off?!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
No I just get that vibe
I think Joe is pissed off with Soph as he's been on screen for many years and has been in Soaps, Reality tv and presenting. Then Soph comes along wanks her tap, sprays tit loads of product, and look where she is probably a damm site richer than him (Joe).
Soph on the other hand doesn't mention Joe, when she went Dancing on Ice she was only there to get on the TV she didn't give a tit about Joe, not a message of congratulations or well done. I think Soph & Stacey's friendship is fake to be honest, Stace felt sorry for her and now Soph is point scoring against her so called mate.
Joe is pissed off that Stacey is labelling everything and sorting items into colour codes. I doubt she was like this before she met Sophie, its all her influence

Reactions: 10
It wouldn't be so bad if the bread bin actually had an airtight seal but you can see on the video that the lid just sits on the top. £35 for something that wont keep her bread any fresher than leaving it on the work surface in its bag.
Her life must be incredibly empty if buying a bread bin is the most exciting thing she has to look forward to
And that’s a bread board doubling as a lid you idiot woman Sophie

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ. My son is 4 weeks younger than Ronnie and he was at Sundown Adventureland when he was 3 weeks old 😂 only because I have a toddler though. He just gets dragged to everything she does. But even with my first, we were doing lots when she was Ronnie’s age. Trips to the seaside, baby sensory classes, days out at farms/zoos, lots of soft play. I don’t know why Hinch doesn’t do that kind of thing. It’s obviously not a financial issue, so what is it? Maybe she’s too nervous to go to anything like that.
She's probably worried she'll run into Tattlers who won't take any tit and ask questions she has no hope of answering and make her look like a twit. It's so sad for poor Ronnie, he was like a different child in her stories at Disneyland. She must be able to see she's holding him back for her own petty reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her kitchen is beyond me?

where’s the soy sauce? Tomato purée?
cooking oil? those staple things to make dinners that you just grab?
maybe just me!
also glasses....WHERE IS THE WINE GLASSES?

(I understand from here she doesn’t drink?)

my kitchen isn’t complete without all those random sauces! Soy sauce, rice wine etc
And the wine
Always the wine
That’s what I want to know!!
Where are the oxo cubes, cranberry sauce, apple sauce, mint sauce, salad dressings, pickles, oils, baking stuff, food mixer, electric knife, roasting tins, scales, sieve, Her cupboards are empty!!!

We don’t drink and still have 4 wine glasses and 4 beer glasses just incase. We have wine too 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.