Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP SNEEZING ON YOUR STORIES 🤢😷
Honestly it’s vile 🤧
The germs she’s spreading, sneeze in to your tissue ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is absolutely vile, sneezing all over her phone and spreading germs around the car. She is so gross!
And I absolutely love that p&g have made her post stories about how to store the pods - is this the influencer equivalent of writing lines? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
clean of clean ... spraying antibacterial all over her house .... earning millions doing #AD for big companies and yet she sneezes without covering her mouth to millions of followers 🤯🤯🤯🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 how to spread colds and Flu !!!!!
Then head in to Dunhlems with your dirty hands ! Ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Filthy witch, sneezing without covering ur mouth. She’s disgusting. I hope poor Ronnie isn’t In the car with her spreading germs like that.
i doubt she even looks at Ronnie when she isn’t filming him

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even a trip to the swings ,she could get him wrapped up put him in the pushchair facing the world and sit him on a bucket swing ...I've never known a baby yet that doesn't love that
Mine 🙋 he hated the swings. Loved everything else though at the park
I really hope she does do these little things with him but we just don't see it. It was lovely seeing how much more animated he was at Disney.

Reactions: 5
6 hours?! That's awful, really feel for ambulance crews, so overstretched.
Wishing your mum a speedy recovery, hope you're ok x
I know the one who came said it’s getting worse with all the new houses being built in our area and no services to match.
They were brilliant had her on oxygen within 5 mins. My sis is at the hospital and said they have mentioned sepsis! They also mentioned a dnr and mum
Said and I quote “of course not I want to hang around as long as I can “ funny she was crying all night saying she wants to die. We have these crisis every year or so sure she’ll be home soon

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wish someone would put her in 2 weeks quarantine
The best of it is most of the chemicals she sprays all
Absolute moron. She's actually holding a tissue and doesnt use it to sneeze into.
She has recently travelled home from a major tourist hotspot that has people visiting from all over the world, claims she has the flu and is wandering around Dunelm then sitting in a coffee shop.
A bread bin is not a priority - why risk infecting other people you selfish, irresponsible cow 😡
If I was her I would be sending my baby to stay with my mum. No matter how small the chance it’s just one I wouldn’t want to take especially after them just traveling back from Europe. In a day or two it has traveled all over the world from Italy. In 1918 a flu pandemic killed well over 500 million people. These things need to be taken seriously. Everyone who has traveled and is ill is supposed to stay home. With all her followers she could even explain why she would be staying home and spread awareness and actually do some good.

Reactions: 15
She’s sneezing and spluttering without covering her mouth - I messaged her makes me so cross that vulnerable elderly and babies or anyone for that matter may cross paths with her and could be a lot worse for them ! But no the overgrown llama looking hinch needs her breadbin ! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I know the one who came said it’s getting worse with all the new houses being built in our area and no services to match.
They were brilliant had her on oxygen within 5 mins. My sis is at the hospital and said they have mentioned sepsis! They also mentioned a dnr and mum
Said and I quote “of course not I want to hang around as long as I can “ funny she was crying all night saying she wants to die. We have these crisis every year or so sure she’ll be home soon
Oh love her!! I really hope she is much better really soon! Take care of yourselves as well. ❤

Reactions: 2
the world has gone absolutely mad... can you try and encourage your daughter to play with other kids in her class?!
Yeah she has other friends she can play with. Mother and child are quite overpowering personalities. Her mother isn’t what I’d expect to be a hincher but saying that she has posted hinch hauls and labelled baskets etc. Funniest part about it she had a cleaner until about 8 months ago! 🤪

Reactions: 2
I messaged her too about the uncovered sneezing - waiting to be blocked! She really is a skanky mare. My husband is immunosuppressed and a cold or flu can land him in hospital!

I see Stacey was giving her house a deep clean this morning after her boys got ill.....at the end of her stories she said she'd finished as she likes some bacteria about the house to boost immune systems, wonder if that was a dig at Grinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what Jamie's friends think of his life ,no job ,just driving his unhinged wife to b&m, home bargains ,Dunelm etc ...do we think he's claiming carers allowance 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I was her I would be sending my baby to stay with my mum. No matter how small the chance it’s just one I wouldn’t want to take especially after them just traveling back from Europe. In a day or two it has traveled all over the world from Italy. In 1918 a flu pandemic killed well over 500 million people. These things need to be taken seriously. Everyone who has traveled and is ill is supposed to stay home. With all her followers she could even explain why she would be staying home and spread awareness and actually do some good.
You’re 100% right, but expecting somebody as vacuous and self-interested as her to observe WHO guidelines (this is a woman who has to list each bit of cleaning she does and tick it off fgs, whereas most of us just get on with it!), is expecting a lot.

Like somebody posted above, all “fur coat and no knickers”. The irony of somebody so obsessed with cleaning, ignoring advice about spreading potentially harmful germs in the midst of a pandemic, isn’t lost on most of us thankfully. 😬🤦🏼‍♀️😬😂

Reactions: 11
I had the shitish most stressful day, couldn’t eat, sleep, watch tele or tattle. I caught up on the 25 pages I was behind on the last thread, come on this thread to find another 14 😩. She better have done something big for me to catch up on 39 pages!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s moving away from grey and going for pine kitchen accessories
I love wood, actual wood, I have oak floors, oak doors, oak work tops, oak tables and oak shelves running through out, then have loads of soft furnishings, I will be so annoyed if she starts on the same! 😩

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.