Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why video yourself sneezing? Is this honestly content now? Does anyone actually give a tit. I’ve got snot dripping from my nose and looking after my kids. Maybe if I sneeze into the camera I can have 3.1 million followers and a drive threw 🤞jk

Reactions: 11
Folk like her really annoy me. So she is really unwell with the “flu” She doesn’t need to leave the home for work etc. But has decided to go out to get a bread bin. So you going into the shops and touching shite you will pass your germs on and make other people ill. If you are unwell stay at home. So as far as she is concerned she has the flu which can make some people really unwell end up on hospital and it even kills people but yet she still decides to go out to pass whatever she had onto others. Even when there is a massive out break of conrovirus and people are told if you have recently traveled from Europe to stay at home if you are unwell just incase. I’m not saying she has this but just stating how inconsiderate she is.

Reactions: 20
I messaged the school mum about the hinching game
Did it really nicely and just said I hadn’t realised it was a playground game and did she know what it entailed

her response was that she plays Mrs Hinch with her daughter and she cleans and she watches and they watch her highlights before bed instead of reading because she wants her to grow up having the same aspirations as Hinch because shes such a good role model?

WTAF.
everything with her response was wrong. I’m disgusted.
I shouldn’t laugh but poor girl. What awful aspiration to put on a child. Literally I’m gobsmacked

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww look at her telling people to avoid because she’s full of germs...here’s a tip stay the duck indoors then ya selfish bint! Stilll going to be touching everything with that pointy snot finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OK I'm pissed now. Filming herself sneezing without catching it in a tissue is so irresponsible! Is she not aware the world is in the middle of a horrible virus!! Has she not been watching any news, no sorry she's too busy watching all the things she's tagged in!
I'm not by any way saying she has the coronavirus, but we are all Being told to up our own personal hand hygiene and there she is sneezing in to the air and all over her phone!
For a supposed cleaner she is a health hazard!!
That’s why this virus is spreading she fast. In Italy it went from now cases to a couple of hundred in a couple of days. Everyone should be being extra careful if you are ill with anything right now stay home.

Reactions: 10
Hope your fur babies are okay💕 I noticed when I started using products my cats behaved differently they would avoid sitting on certain areas or avoid rooms with wax melts on, it broke my heart so stopped all the unnecessary products
I worry for that poor dog. Spaniel’s especially have an amazing sense of smell. He must have a constant headache poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Aww look at her telling people to avoid because she’s full of germs...here’s a tip stay the duck indoors then ya selfish bint! Stilll going to be touching everything with that pointy snot finger.
aww she’s so thoughtful. 🙄

Absolute moron. She's actually holding a tissue and doesnt use it to sneeze into.
She has recently travelled home from a major tourist hotspot that has people visiting from all over the world, claims she has the flu and is wandering around Dunelm then sitting in a coffee shop.
A bread bin is not a priority - why risk infecting other people you selfish, irresponsible cow 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Folk like her really annoy me. So she is really unwell with the “flu” She doesn’t need to leave the home for work etc. But has decided to go out to get a bread bin. So you going into the shops and touching shite you will pass your germs on and make other people ill. If you are unwell stay at home. So as far as she is concerned she has the flu which can make some people really unwell end up on hospital and it even kills people but yet she still decides to go out to pass whatever she had onto others. Even when there is a massive out break of conrovirus and people are told if you have recently traveled from Europe to stay at home if you are unwell just incase. I’m not saying she has this but just stating how inconsiderate she is.
Wish someone would put her in 2 weeks quarantine

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is a bleeping mug, as if people wana see her mush when she sneezes... idiot! And also why does she hang a tissue out of her nose, is she what 5?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel physically ill watching that. It is one of my pet peeves people sneezing without covering their mouth... let alone touching everything in dunelm now without washing her hands!!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can't imagine she has a clue what's going on in the real world. If it isn't on Instagram she doesn't care.

Reactions: 9
I shouldn’t laugh but poor girl. What awful aspiration to put on a child. Literally I’m gobsmacked
Call social work 😂🙈 lol kidding aside what is this women thinking. She should be showing her daughter scientists, women making huge achievements, not showing her how to become an 1950s housewife. She is also a terrible example to give to her daughter with always using that stupid filter which is showing her daughter to not be proud of herself or how she looks but instead hide behind these filters. I can’t think in anyway how showing a child these vids would be a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she keep sneezing all over her phone??? :sick::sick:
I am just sitting here like WTF? Especially with what’s going on all over the world right now with coronavirus. Jesus wept.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.