Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bananas..."

Here's an idea, why not use that new kitchen and feed your son real apples and bananas instead of reconstitued fruit dentisticks out of a packet?

Reactions: 25
The amount of shit and plastic Hinch uses I think TM know it would be massively irresponsible to have her on doing a segment again. She wasn’t even invited back to promote her second book was she?

Reactions: 12
She's got a nerve ordering a t-shirt with #be kind on it after sending her army after that woman ,who was so abused allegedly ended up in hospital

Reactions: 28
I was coming to post about the I like to eat apples and bananas song and the poor kid is gumming away on a puffed rice crisp!

You couldn't make it up!

Reactions: 13
They get deleted that why. And half the time it’s no one trolling her it’s asking genuine questions like why does she not just use 1 product to clean the bathroom etc and she blocks them. I got blocked for asking a Hincher why they felt like she deserves the OTT gifted baby shower... she wasn’t tagged or anything in my comment and it was a reply to a reply so her /her team dig deep for anything negative

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.