Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was using the hashtag mrshinchmademedoit before she even got married!! What a fucking set up
Urgh that hen party photo has just reminded me of when my wannabe insta-famous friends did that fake looking down like it's a candid photo thing all the time

Reactions: 3
It’s strange that if she is writing a birthday message to her Sam why did she include a picture of Sophie too? And she picked the most glamorous and heavily filtered picture of Sophie and next to one of Sam looking a bit plain. Too be honest though I think Sam is prettier than hinch as she is a natural beauty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
You can’t beat a natural beauty

Reactions: 3
I don't believe half the stuff I read on channel mum anymore. I'm sure they just post the questions themselves for content and to get people talking on their posts

Reactions: 2
I don't believe half the stuff I read on channel mum anymore. I'm sure they just post the questions themselves for content and to get people talking on their posts
I’ve never heard of it before. Found it while googling
BUT I’m sure many do feel this way!

Where’s
she was hacked on 12 sept dates and they changed her username she couldn’t get in her account for 24 hours...

Reactions: 1
I reckon the Hinch and her sister are proper frenemies. With old lady Barker playing them off against each other

Reactions: 9
Ooooh fuck off man trying to be suspenseful about your stupid kitchen wall. Relatable as fuck

Reactions: 8
I can’t even find them on fb.

Sophie is clearly the golden child!

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong and I hope I am but it looks like they may still have the bottom bit of the wall and she’s has literally knock a hole in the wall. So it’s like a counter which is why Jamie is calling it a chicken shop

Reactions: 14
I found CBT fantastic. So for anyone struggling please go and see your GP or try a telephone appointment. You will not regret it. Love to everyone struggling x

Reactions: 5
So she’s still acting like the wall was all her Hinchers decision and she only decided to do it a week ago. Ok Sophie if you say so
'because it's the best decision IVE made in this house'

Says it all really, she makes all the decision and her extensions was a bad idea

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.