Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just having a look at her tagged photos. All these grey and silver houses.. my god.

Genuine question, what happens if you find a candle, a book, a piece of artwork or some flowers, that you really really love, but it’s not grey or silver? Does the colour scheme override having beautiful things in your home that you love?

Its really sad to me. I can’t imagine binning all my bits and bobs around the house, stuff that I’ve collected from around the world and over the years, because it isn’t the right colour or aesthetically pleasing enough. Nothing in her or her followers houses means anything to the owner. Apart from the cleaning products and cloths?

Thinking about it, it’s bordering on psychosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There’s no way he’s still on paternity leave/career break whatever she wanted to call it. I think he left a long time ago and now she’s milking it as much as she can so neither of them ever have to work again. We know they’re not short of money... the lavish wedding, the extension the Audi The new kitchen and now Disney land and they think this is a woman who earns ‘pennies’ from her account?!!
I know! Most people I know regardless of how much enhanced maternity pay they get (some none at all) say how strict they have to be on mat leave especially if you want to take a year off because it's only paid for 9 months.
Also from looking at various company policies, I'm pretty sure the normal term for a career break is 3-6 months 🤔 I may be wrong though all companies are different. I guess they don't want to flaunt the fact they are making so much from what she's doing. But I wonder realistically how long they'll be able to keep it up for!

Edit: okay I was curious so did look it up on the ACAS website

'Career breaks can vary in length, some last a few months while others can last a few years, employers should state the length of break that they are prepared to offer.'

It also said most are unpaid....statutory mat pay is like £500 a month, there is no way they are living off that with bills to pay!!

Reactions: 11
So do you think Jamie has actually left his job? I must be as naive as those bloody barmy army coz I believed he was just taking a sabbatical 🙈😂
Although I’m not sure when he first went on it was it around that time Ronnie was 4 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was just having a look at her tagged photos. All these grey and silver houses.. my god.

Genuine question, what happens if you find a candle, a book, a piece of artwork or some flowers, that you really really love, but it’s not grey or silver? Does the colour scheme override having beautiful things in your home that you love?

Its really sad to me. I can’t imagine binning all my bits and bobs around the house, stuff that I’ve collected from around the world and over the years, because it isn’t the right colour or aesthetically pleasing enough. Nothing in her or her followers houses means anything to the owner. Apart from the cleaning products and cloths?

This!!! 👏👏👏
I don’t understand all these identical houses full of cheap tat from B & M and Home Bargains. None of it has any meaning to the owners. The gray trend which will end soon enough and all these people will have to spend a small fortune all over again to follow the latest trend. If Mrs Hinch ever decides to change her decor and colour scheme, i genuinely fear for her more “loyal” followers that will have the copy her

Reactions: 21
So do you think Jamie has actually left his job? I must be as naive as those bloody barmy army coz I believed her was just taking a sabbatical 🙈😂
Although I’m not sure when he first went on it was it around that time Ronnie was 4 months?
He appeared to stop working before she had him!

Reactions: 14

I find it bizarre people put trays on their bed with flowers and candles on!! jeez my bed would be up in flames as I would forget and just flop in to bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know! Most people I know regardless of how much enhanced maternity pay they get (some none at all) say how strict they have to be on mat leave especially if you want to take a year off because it's only paid for 9 months.
Also from looking at various company policies, I'm pretty sure the normal term for a career break is 3-6 months 🤔 I may be wrong though all companies are different. I guess they don't want to flaunt the fact they are making so much from what she's doing. But I wonder realistically how long they'll be able to keep it up for!
I think at some point she’ll address it and say he’s now working from home or he’s looking for another job ect. There’s no way she’ll admit she’s made enough so that he doesn’t have to work. I couldn’t live like that, i would hate being financially dependent on my partner.

Reactions: 10
So do you think Jamie has actually left his job? I must be as naive as those bloody barmy army coz I believed her was just taking a sabbatical 🙈😂
Pretty sure he never went back after Ronnie was born. I don't think she's ever been on her own with Ronnie

Reactions: 12
We used to have a policy that you built up unpaid leave based on how long you had worked there. People had more than a year off.

But it’s looking less and less likely that he will return to work. Why would he? She is earning more than enough and her earning capacity would be limited if onslow wasn’t around and hinch had to actually look after ronnieblessim full time on her own especially now he’s at the age where he will be demanding attention and interaction and sleeping less in the day.

Reactions: 9
This!!! 👏👏👏
I don’t understand all these identical houses full of cheap tat from B & M and Home Bargains. None of it has any meaning to the owners. The gray trend which will end soon enough and all these people will have to spend a small fortune all over again to follow the latest trend. If Mrs Hinch ever decides to change her decor and colour scheme, i genuinely fear for her more “loyal” followers that will have the copy her
I’ve just had my bathroom done in grey slate but the reason why was so that it would not show the dirt as much and I would not have to clean it as much 😂😂😂 I wanted low maintenance! The rest of my house is a tit hole and is full of art and crap with nothing goes. But I like the eclectic look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

reminds me of my mother in laws except hers is brown and cream in every single room 😂

Reactions: 3
I think at some point she’ll address it and say he’s now working from home or he’s looking for another job ect. There’s no way she’ll admit she’s made enough so that he doesn’t have to work. I couldn’t live like that, i would hate being financially dependent on my partner.
He said on his storys a little while back that he’s on a “career break”
Alright for some!

Reactions: 6
He probably won't go back to work (if he does at all) until Ronnie is in school. There's no way Hinch would be able to manage being alone with him all day, five days a week while Onslow is at work. She has a completely meltdown if he goes to the gym or out with the boys.

Reactions: 12
I wish people would stop sending Soph free gifts, she will only acknowledge the ones that she's paid to do. As for these small businesses, dont bother -Soph doesn't care. The most self absorbent women i have ever known.
So much or all in this together guyzzz. No love, you are in it for yourself yet again.

Reactions: 22
It won’t last forever though.... I hope they have had some common sense to put some savings aside but they don’t strike me as the type.
They must have because she is as tight as a ducks arse. She never spends her own money...........

Reactions: 6
I find the coordinated home accessories thing odd too. I’d love to have a Pinterest worthy home but I have too many coloured books, items Knick knacks etc that my rooms will never be a cohesive colour scheme 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He appeared to stop working before she had him!
Ohh I thought she had some stories up after he was born and she was like ‘Jamie is out’ to be fair I assumed he was at work. I don’t think she ever said work. He was probably down the bookies then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And here she is thinking things will improve by wearing a t shirt 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.