Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe someone said 'no doubt they are on mat/Pat leave'

Sophie didn't have a job before she got pregnant 😂😂 and Ronnie is 8 months old! Even if they split the parental leave it would have been over long ago.

I genuinely cannot believe people think that is normal. Do they not know any other people who have had children!?! That is a long time for BOTH parents to be off.

SIGH
There’s no way he’s still on paternity leave/career break whatever she wanted to call it. I think he left a long time ago and now she’s milking it as much as she can so neither of them ever have to work again. We know they’re not short of money... the lavish wedding, the extension the Audi The new kitchen and now Disney land and they think this is a woman who earns ‘pennies’ from her account?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s no way he’s still on paternity leave/career break whatever she wanted to call it. I think he left a long time ago and now she’s milking it as much as she can so neither of them ever have to work again. We know they’re not short of money... the lavish wedding, the extension the Audi The new kitchen and now Disney land and they think this is a woman who earns ‘pennies’ from her account?!!
It won’t last forever though.... I hope they have had some common sense to put some savings aside but they don’t strike me as the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sick to death of insta-twats talking like they know what Caroline Flack was all about and they are so sure her suicide was because of trolls as it fits their own agenda. We have no evidence it was to do with trolls. I have personal experience of suicide and I’ve accepted the fact I will never know why they killed themselves. Who are we to presume what goes on in someone’s head? It makes me bleeping angry people want to publicly associate themselves to someone else’s tragedy because it furthers their agenda about “bullying” and trolls when I’d bet Flack’s personal situation was a hundred times more complex than that.
It's sick all these Insta celebs jumping on the band wagon and no doubt cashing in.

Reactions: 22
This pair of bright bulbs spend money like it’s going out of fashion, I can’t imagine they’ve earned enough to support themselves through to old age and Ronnie too without a more reliable income and better financial planning. This spendthrift pair don’t exactly strike me as a savvy, pension planning couple. A million would be enough to set most up for life, but if you’re chucking around thousands like they appear to do with little thought, I remain unconvinced

Reactions: 13
This pair of bright bulbs spend money like it’s going out of fashion, I can’t imagine they’ve earned enough to support themselves through to old age and Ronnie too without a more reliable income and better financial planning. This spendthrift pair don’t exactly strike me as a savvy, pension planning couple. A million would be enough to set most up for life, but if you’re chucking around thousands like they appear to do with little thought, I remain unconvinced
I might be wrong but I think she’s using the book profits as savings and living off the eBay swipe ups and the p&g ads

Reactions: 7
I blame the parents 😜
Must be her father then 😱

off topic but poignant
Iain sterling’s tribute to Caroline
Just lovely

My hubby’s gone to see the Chelsea/UTD game so I’ve been able to fully sit and catch up on threads and tv.

I’m glad hinch blocked my private account and I can only view from a business one. Because I’d be going in on her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Be kind, unless you say something I don’t like, then you deserve everything you get. You’re right, bleeping hypocrites.
The worst part is, all these Hinch zombies walking around in their Be Kind t-shirts and uploading motivational quotes in italic font on a grey background....they're usually the first to form a lynch mob and ruin the lives of anyone who dare speak negatively of their Queen. Even if the comments are completely true! Hinch is a liar, a manipulator, she encourages people to spend money they don't have on crap they don't need. She's flogging a £10 note book to people who probably can't afford it. She's teaching her followers that you need to use ten different expensive products and pour gallons of chemicals down your bog to get that perfect shine. She posts swipe up after swipe up of cheap crap made in China in appalling conditions for barely a living wage. She's continually breaking advertising standard rules, she never clearly labels her free... sorry... gifted items. And if you dare point any of this out she'll set her army of rabid followers on you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What has the world come to? People trying to make profit from another persons death *smh* That’s vile and disrespectful! Just when you thought people couldn’t stoop any lower!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Here she goes with her cult motivational speech!!! Dick!!!!
This makes me bleeping sick. It's empty and fake and she does it for the praise and love it will invoke. What about the people that are already alone or lonely and DON'T HAVE someone to talk to?! At least offer some practical advice like phone numbers and links to websites and charities. 😡

Reactions: 17
I’m sick to death of insta-twats talking like they know what Caroline Flack was all about and they are so sure her suicide was because of trolls as it fits their own agenda. We have no evidence it was to do with trolls. I have personal experience of suicide and I’ve accepted the fact I will never know why they killed themselves. Who are we to presume what goes on in someone’s head? It makes me bleeping angry people want to publicly associate themselves to someone else’s tragedy because it furthers their agenda about “bullying” and trolls when I’d bet Flack’s personal situation was a hundred times more complex than that.
We will never know the ins and outs as Caroline is not here anymore. And that is the thing with suicide people will never know what pushed someone to do that and people can speculate and blame all they want. It won’t bring her back sadly. You have to be in dark place to do this but I come across more and more people who are full to capacity and are trying to muddle through the best they can. We live in a society which is over stimulated and we cannot switch off. We have instant access to everything and we are constantly seeking acceptance and instant gratification. But when we put our lives on line we open ourself up to positive and negative criticism. i don’t have children but it saddens me when childrens lives are exposed online and they have no choice in the matter. The world is not a nice place, it is actually really tit at times but why expose little ones outside friends and family when you have no clue who is looking and how they get their kicks. This is what annoys me the most I will never comment on a child or an animal as they have no voice. I have a cat, he is a fat git but I love him. I can call him but anyone else my defence would go up. I just wish Soph would protect her son as this world ain’t going to get better. I just feel sad that we do not protect little ones. Sorry for having a little rant but the world is screwed. Protect your little bubble of joy 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This couldn’t have come at a better time for hinch. Trolls trolls trolls it’s her favourite word. A troll is someone who sends nasty messages isn’t it? We are talking privately on a forum about how she likes to lie and deceive her followers and how all her hinch army grovel to her and believe every lie she tells as truth. She doesn’t like us as we are a portrayer of the real story. ( just for the record itv have. A Lot to answer to the way they let any Ant get away with drunk driving and let old brave Phil use their station as a soap box to tell his sorry ass story but couldn’t support CF)(but that’s another thread)
She’s got her t shirt. We have ours too.
‘ THE TRUTH WILL OUT’

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really think they should stop all these speculations about Caroline’s death.. It’s so disrespectful towards her, she’s dead and she can’t defend herself, rest her soul x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.